It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I be Pro-US, Pro-NATO. Here is why I am Pro Russia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
World War 3 is coming, so how did I end up Pro Russia

I live in the west, I got my education here. I got my Everything here, job, money, family.

So how the heck do I end up being pro "Reds" as they used to be called. Surely I lost my mind.....RIGHT ???

WRONG

9/11 was inside job, (don't even try anything) I know about building 7

Arming Syrian rebels and giving them 500 million and even twisting Canadian arm into giving them 90 million, has formed ISIS. The latest killer on the block.

NATO (and we all know NATO is USA) has killed Gaddafi and destroyed Libya.

NATO countries covertly foster revolutions to install their puppet governments. THEY HIJACK REVOLUTIONS

US supports IsraHELL, I happen to see those bastards exactly for who they are. They are slowly exterminating Palestine and converting it into Great Israel.

What about Russia and Putin, what do they stand for: They stand for back off or we will bite you, and that is exactly the kind of mindset I understand and respect.
edit on 13-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NATO countries are into Geo-Engineering, chemtrails.

NATO countries are into destroying classical farmer and replacing everything with GMOs

US pushes Fracking technology onto all NATO countries. Literally destroying ground water for 1000s of years.

Oh and US and NATO stand for Private Central Banks and Debt. Russia does not.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Russia is a good country but there are still bad people everywhere. Tho the russian government did support Lybia and gadaffi that held a foodhold on the area modernizing it and in some ways out performing the west and modern first world nations.

As Lybia at the time was only utilizing 20% income from the IMF for social support and development. They were on the verge of becoming completely self dependant with the ability to not only feed their own citizens. But beable to provide cheap affordable fruits and vegitables.

The Aquifers that were built there were the largest the world has ever seen. With enough reserve water from a fossilized subteranian lake under the surface. Enough water to feed the third world for 200 years.

Not only was Lybia breakig away from the IMF. Lybia, the country that was suffering for so long was about to crush the IMF. By reducing the need for IMF curreny loans for all these surrounded starving nations it would pretty much cut out a huge chunk of the IMFs income.
That can't happen. NATO will piss on that endeavor, and already has.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

To me, that does not really address why you are pro Russia.

I can see why, with your beliefs, you are not pro NATO or pro US, but that should not equate to being pro Russia. In a world that is not black&white it really should be possible to dislike one thing without embracing its counterpart.

Nuances - they're good!

edit on 13-11-2014 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sooo, why dont move to Russia or some country in middle east and escape from this "hell" ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Putin is a Dictator plain and simple. I have no beef with Russians. I have a beef with a guy who seems like he enjoys pushing us toward Armageddon. I guess if your not intelligent enough to play politics you have to rely on your Military.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Because he probably would gladly join an armed rebellion if required and soon just might reach that point.

Are you with us?
Man or mouse are the options soon.

originally posted by: xavi1000
Sooo, why dont move to Russia or some country in middle east and escape from this "hell" ?

edit on 13-11-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Because he probably would gladly join an armed rebellion if required and soon just might reach that point.

Are you with us?

What armed rebellion, who are us ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I take that red Herring as mouse...checked and noted.

[Quote]originally posted by: xavi1000

Are you with us?

What armed rebellion, who are us ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven
he seems to have done quite well at playing politics compared to the nato "leaders"...
he plays some chess apparently
where is this Military of which you speak?
please post proof of use and location pics we can verify please...
from this year if possible

edit on Thupm11b201411America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
I guess if your not intelligent enough to play politics you have to rely on your Military.

You guys must not be talking about the same Putin.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I take that red Herring as mouse...checked and noted.

Mate , you are drunk.Please explain yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Since US supports, finances and defends Israel actions and politics in a occupied territory against their natives , this OP, is aligned with the truth and raise a very good doubt and questions about US ethics and morals.

I will add, that we shall not to forget also Obama's (US) intentions, stated in is speech before the air-strikes in Syria "against" ISIS, that was (primary objective?) to "eliminate" Assad.

At this point I do agree with the OP. I don't believe anymore in US politics and/or intentions trough and for the world. It's all propaganda. Yes my friends, Propaganda, with lies to "paint" the monster.

I expect and hope that ppl get out of their ego's and small worlds and start reading and accessing different/alternate media for critical thinking and clearing the fog of lies.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A thinking individual wouldn't trade one ill for another. America has deep problems, some may argue can't be remedied, however, I will stay here. I am not afraid, I love this land, and just because we live amongst a police state in a type of monarchy, doesn't mean I have to be weak. Actually, it demands that I be strong now more than ever.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Putin is a Dictator plain and simple. I have no beef with Russians. I have a beef with a guy who seems like he enjoys pushing us toward Armageddon. I guess if your not intelligent enough to play politics you have to rely on your Military.

Are you referring to Obama or Putin?

Let me change things around a bit:

"Obama is a Dictator plain and simple. I have no beef with Americans. I have a beef with a guy who seems like he enjoys pushing us toward Armageddon. I guess if your not intelligent enough to play politics you have to rely on your Military."

Yup, still works.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The illusion of choice.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Boy you are modern day Nostradamus, a prophet.

HELL is exactly what will life in US be known as soon with current policies continuing on.

Ride on into the dark .... and war

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Since US supports, finances and defends Israel actions and politics in a occupied territory against their natives , this OP, is aligned with the truth and raise a very good doubt and questions about US ethics and morals.

I will add, that we shall not to forget also Obama's (US) intentions, stated in is speech before the air-strikes in Syria "against" ISIS, that was (primary objective?) to "eliminate" Assad.

At this point I do agree with the OP. I don't believe anymore in US politics and/or intentions trough and for the world. It's all propaganda. Yes my friends, Propaganda, with lies to "paint" the monster.

I expect and hope that ppl get out of their ego's and small worlds and start reading and accessing different/alternate media for critical thinking and clearing the fog of lies.

Actually YAsser arafatt and some old PLO leaders disputed the claim of being palestinians themselves. Read in yasser arafatts biography in english. HE says about "majically" being a pali over night.

ALso there are native israelites/hebrews familes who are related to the ones who have lived there ever since it was judea an d anchient israel. "palestinian" also was given to ALL people there during the roman times too. Jewish/hebrews/israelites were also called that by romans.

One last thing. According to DNA testing they are both related. its a moot argument/feud.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yeah Putin is dictator, even though last elections in Russia were streaming on internet LIVE.

All voting points had live camera feeds to the internet, and Russian parliament has something like 4-5 different parties.

But yeah, CNN says Russia is a dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You're effectively abandoning one "Dictator" (US and NATO) for another (Putin).

How is that an informed, intelligent choice?
edit on 13-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: i cant spel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join