It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS,Obama and the plot to remove Assad,puzzle piecies falling into place now.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Xcathdra

I guess that makes me Santa Clause.

Nope..

Just ill informed.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: MrSpad
So... in your logic, the Islamic Caliphate, wanting extremist sunni rule across Iraq and Syria and the Levant, had no desire to remove an Alawite ruler in the midst of said territory?

Give me a break. The only reason the US hasnt smothered this so called "existential threat" is because they are beneficial. Militants are doing America's dirty work. Or did you forget:

Iraq SYRIA Lebanon Libya Somalia Sudan Iran

No. Do and try and keep up. Both ISIS and Assad saw the US backed FSA and allies as bigger threat than each other. This is why ISIS and Assad did not fight each other for nearly a year while they both focused on the FSA. You know the FSA that the US wanted to take out Assad was winning at the time. ISIS has no love for Assad either and when the FSA was beaten turned on him. Over all however ISIS has done far to stop the US backed FSA from remobing Assad then they have themselves have done trying to remove him.

And why are tossing a 7 year old Wesley Clark quote that has A. did not come true and B. was made when he was running for President and trying to paint Bush and the GOP as warmongers?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The partition of Iraq has been planned for a long time. ISIS is an integral part to US strategy.

Maybe wipe the drool off the chin, before falsely claiming someone as 'ill-informed'.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I dont know what fantasy world you live in but its a three way war, not two. When the FSA controls territory between two opponents, they're going to face two fronts.

The Guardian
Rebel units are defecting to ISIS, not the Syrian Army. They know ISIS will torture them.

A quote from one of your FSA officials:

"Our supporters could be the coalition’s eyes and ears on the ground,” said one. “US strikes are being unproductive, hitting empty buildings or killing civilians."

It sounds to me like the most powerful military in the world is trying to create more extremists. They're not even coordinating with the people they're supporting. Whereas Russia is fully supporting Syria, they send arms shipments regularly. They have a naval base they are still guarding, despite claims they evacuated.

Wesley Clark's quote is perfectly relevant as it demonstrates a long term plan, which this is all a part of.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There is Blatant U.S. gov't sponsered Terrorism going on all over, and most of the U.S.Public has turned a blind eye to it all. Too many Sheeple, and not enough that actually care about what is going on. Many comments here mirror My sentiments on this as being our own 'Leaders' at the heart of it all, and it will probably just keep happening, over and over...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
The last three pieces of the puzzle to complete the NWO is Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Those are the last three countries that do not have a bank backed by our federal reserve bank. As soon as we take over Syria (and we will eventually) then we will have Iran completely surrounded. Iran will fall in months. Then NK. Then WW3 with Russia and China to thin the herd and kill off the youth. Then the NWO will reign supreme..

Crap........You might be right. The men at the top will remain at the top no matter what. They control using proxies in governments around the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"only reemerging as the Islamic State of Iraq in October 2006...probably the 13th, the same day Syria invaded Lebanon in 1990 and the same day the King of France arrested the Templars in 1307...yes...I think this goes to a place like that. people like that love symbolic dates."

made an account just to post this... as you are dead on with symbolic dates

On 13 October 2006, the Mujahideen Shura Council declared the establishment of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), comprising Iraq's six mostly Sunni Arab governorates, with Abu Omar al-Baghdadi being announced as its Emir.[35][53] Al-Masri was given the title of Minister of War within the ISI's ten-member cabinet.[60] The declaration of statehood was met with hostile criticism, not only from ISI's jihadist rivals in Iraq, but from leading jihadist ideologues outside the country.[61]

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Waiting for part 2 man..

Keep 'em coming.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
The first time many of us here on ATS heard the term ISIS, there was a loud collective groan of "REALLY?" Are people going to swallow this? Thanks to the MSM Propaganda machine and fearful sheeple, it happened overnight. I honestly thought the US people would see right through the ploy as much of the World Did. But no.

In another post there is ISIS turning to the gold standard in the face of the petrodollar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again...REALLY?

How are they now producing, refining, shipping, selling the oil when they just "popped out of nowhere?" And now they are their own bank as well? Too many things point to a US sponsored terrorist group...again.

Syria was always on the list, US going back to IRAQ, Gaddafi as a scapegoat for Libya...It is a joke that the World is swallowing hook, line and sinker.

Want to know who will start WW3? It was always the US and now the curtains are opening for all to see.

Peace

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y

Someone gets it! As well as 5+ other ATS members!

Well done, well done indeed guys:

Now compound all of what Jude11 mentioned above with the following:

* - The U.S. is ‘employing’ organ-eating so-called “moderate” rebels -----> to be trained in Saudi Arabia by the commanding general of U.S. Special Operations Command Central, Army Maj. Gen. Michael K. Nagata (SpecOps):
Special Operations Command Central leader part of team

* - And another: “Are you F*cking kidding me, moment”:
Turkey, US agree plan 'to train 2,000 moderate Syrian rebels'

* - And the BS keeps on rolling:
ISIS, Al-Qaeda Join The M&A Bubble, Agree To Fight "Common Foes" Together In Syria

Isis and Al-Qaida Leaders Agree to End Fighting and Cooperate Against Common Enemies in Syria

Qatar pares support for Islamists but careful to preserve ties

And to conclude with this (well worth a read):
Inside the CIA’s Syrian Rebels Vetting Machine

Now you guys tell me - who’s backing who in this Middle East mess?

After processing that info. . . Once Syria falls - yes, it will fall & it’ll create an "ALL-OUT-FREE-FOR-ALL" between these two:

While people are unintelligently focusing on Ukraine & Russia ~ the Middle East is where the U.S. will receive its final deathblow.

edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: add credit to Jude11

edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: spelling

edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: add link

edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: emphasis

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why are any of you even questioning whether the people are going to "swallow" the ISIS fairy tale? They've already swallowed and digested it, now we're just waiting on another pile of # to come out.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Absolutely. You're NOT the only one who feels this way. Many others, including myself are in the same boat of 'reasoning'.

Please see my above post. I starred your response.
edit on 15-11-2014 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The ISIS was an excuse to gain and generate a public outcry to do something, to create an response, this is the government's response in every westren state.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: APT1Yksnidnak

Once Syria falls - yes, it will fall

Historical Syria has never fallen to empires and it shall not fall, the faith of Middle eastern Christians lays in Syria hands. America's military industry complex is desperate for a total dominance over the ME East with the alliance of Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
why are tossing a 7 year old Wesley Clark quote that has A. did not come true

It has.

the GOP as warmongers?

Oh and i assume the GOP are going to bring peace in Pink tanks?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
you are right about that, there was a reason why we left Iraq the way we did. create the problem, create the solution to the problem. I know, I was there and knew what was coming.a reply to: GodEmperor

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Interesting, I know of a few civilian weapons instructors that are contracted to train said rebels in Saudi. I am glad to see so many people on here get it. Ahh... but out numbered by the ignorant for they know bliss. good luck educating the masses.
reply to: APT1Yksnidnak

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join