It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi , the leader of the zombie factory '' ISIS'' after hit by US attack last week ,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He said addressing to the victims of his cult "Be assured, O Muslims, for your state is good and in the best condition,"

In the recording, Baghdadi said that the US-led coalition of dozens of nations contributing to the military effort against IS was failing to defeat his group.
"Its march will not stop and it will continue to expand, by Allah's permission," he said. "The march of the mujahidin (holy warriors) will continue until they reach Rome."
"And soon, the Jews and Crusaders will be forced to come down to the ground and send their ground forces to their deaths and destruction," he said.
- See more at: en.alalam.ir...

edit on 13-11-2014 by newincubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
DId he appear on video, or just audio?

I'm curious because if he is on video, I'd like to see what his surroundings are. Are they a magnificently appointed palace, or a dirty cave?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes, the co-ordinates could be helpful...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Well not only that, but his surroundings would indicate how well the strikes have worked. If he's in some opulent palace with golden tableware, we're probably still not hitting them hard enough. If he's in some dusty cave surrounded by armed guards, we've probably got him on the ropes.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
DId he appear on video, or just audio?

I'm curious because if he is on video, I'd like to see what his surroundings are. Are they a magnificently appointed palace, or a dirty cave?

It specifically says audio, yet video is probably more instant and accessible these days?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i am calling BS , i mean he is the only Radical leader that does not show his face on video ,giving speeches , nothing ... i mean even Osama went on video ... before he died and then the rest was faked

come on we how ISIS has top notch video equipment .

Audio could be anyone . just saying

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To Walsh,

Exactly my point... D'you ever notice how all these warring factions, government/military blah blah are so cagey with truth? They all take their alloted, 'moral stand' and propagate it, then lie to whatever media is 'available' when things go titsup. Always keep the Plebs guessing. One day kids will be reading the history of the second half of the 20th century into the 21st, or rather their official student versions...you know, a bit like the bible..and other books, the official version/s.
The message is always to enjoy the propaganda, it'll make you feel good, if you don't, then you are a conspiracy theorist and nobody enjoys being one of 'em...officially.

edit on 13-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
bomb Israel
that will likely get bagdaddi
Its been reported that's where he actually works
most of the time

eta
which would explain why isis doesn't attack there
edit on Thupm11b201411America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta 2
or failing that try the green zone
he might bee there too...
which might explain why ISIS doesn't attack there either
edit on Thupm11b201411America/Chicago10 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Hmmm I like that logic
Maybe bomb hmmmmm
so many options
Where is ISIS not fighting.
Oh!
Bomb 'merica he is deffinately there

Don't take it personally I'm just a troll
But it made me smile

new topics