It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new video series - Foods that are killing you: Aspartame in Diet Soft Drinks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

This is probably Spot-On! 'but now I feel like it's been renamed or something and just being hidden in the product.'
Syx.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Nice Job! Don't worry about the quality of this vid. It is the message that counts, in My book, and that comes across very clear!
Thanx for the share! Syx.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

i'm not entirely sure how to respond to this....

....um....thanks?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Nice Job! Don't worry about the quality of this vid. It is the message that counts, in My book, and that comes across very clear!

Thank you that was precisely my aim! I want to make videos that will spread like wildfire through social media so they have to be short and to the point. I already have 400 estimated views on my first video and it's only been up a few days so it's looking good so far.

I can't wait to get all my proper studio gear and I can do podcasts!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I hope Your Project(s) go far, fast.
It is probably on Your list already, but if not, be sure to include Flouride in our foods and drinking waters.
It's been dumbing down nations since the Holocaust!

Best of Good Luck To You!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

i'm still gonna say good luck to you...but i do hope you take away lessons from this thread, and make sure that you're presenting things in the most factually-accurate way possible...be correct in all that you do, keep the truth on your side, and you'll be golden..

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thank the Lord for Beer, Whisky and Wine washed down with some Tequila, Salt and Lime.
That's one more than your five a day.

Ps, A big fat Cuban Cigar tops it right off. 48 in two days and i swear by the Solo health plan above....oh, And i drink Water....Lots and Lots of Water.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I hope Your Project(s) go far, fast.
It is probably on Your list already, but if not, be sure to include Flouride in our foods and drinking waters.
It's been dumbing down nations since the Holocaust!

Best of Good Luck To You!!! Syx.

Thank you I will add that to the list!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

Thank you that was precisely my aim! I want to make videos that will spread like wildfire through social media so they have to be short and to the point. I already have 400 estimated views on my first video and it's only been up a few days so it's looking good so far.

And the fact that you're completely ignoring those who put an opposing view shows that you're learning fast.
I mean, why let facts and evidence get in the way of a YouTube video?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

And the fact that you're completely ignoring those who put an opposing view shows that you're learning fast.

Why let mislead fools pervert the course and message of the thread?

Read between the lines. People need to wait up. Facts and 'Sciency' stuff doesn't GRIP your average selfie snapper. How do you know what you know? Because it's from a .Gov paper? or it's peer reviewed by Scientists who are in the pocket of the soft drinks industry?

Seriously don't just gobble something up cos it's from a Government official.

This video is more a viral/social experiment than anything and before you say that's unethical, my ENTIRE aim is to kick people up the arse and motivate them to LEARN about what they are eating.

Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

and what little integrity you had left JUST went out the window

congrats.

so people who deal in facts, and reality, are mislead fools? you don't want to talk facts, reality, and science, because it doesn't appeal to selfie-snappers? you're gonna dumb it down, because you're actually LOOKING to attract a low-brow audience?

i agree, they're probably the ones at the greatest risk.....but the point is to educate them...uplift them...make them better than they were....not talk out of your ass, for flags, stars, likes, favorites, and subs...

jesus christ..

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

and what little integrity you had left JUST went out the window

congrats.

so people who deal in facts, and reality, are mislead fools? you don't want to talk facts, reality, and science, because it doesn't appeal to selfie-snappers? you're gonna dumb it down, because you're actually LOOKING to attract a low-brow audience?

i agree, they're probably the ones at the greatest risk.....but the point is to educate them...uplift them...make them better than they were....not talk out of your ass, for flags, stars, likes, favorites, and subs...

jesus christ..

You are missing the point entirely. I don't say anything in the Video that I don't believe. Just because there isn't a .Gov website laying it all out for you and telling you its bad, doesn't mean that it's not bad.

Want to know my proof?

LIVING TESTIMONY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMBATED ASPARTAME DEPENDENCY.

You are completely missing the point of the video. Besides do you know ANYTHING about video marketing? I am more interested in the video spreading through social media than I am it featuring on Stumbleupon.

Do you catch my drift?

I'm trying to make waves. I couldn't give 2 craps about stars and flags on this site. I think I have repeatedly proved this by going 'against the grain' of general thought on ATS.

There is a lot more ignorance on this site than you guys think. You're not all as enlightened as you think and there is a lot more force at work that any of you care to admit.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

are you damaged? i agree that aspartame is bad.

and all the hits, and views, and subs don't mean squat, if you aren't giving them real information...you want to educate people, yes?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

are you damaged? i agree that aspartame is bad.

and all the hits, and views, and subs don't mean squat, if you aren't giving them real information...you want to educate people, yes?

I want to MOTIVATE them to EDUCATE THEMSELVES.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. The spirit of human curiosity is strong and when one has the desire to seek knowledge one shall find it.

You can throw medical jargon at a lot of people on ATS but that guy sitting next to you at the bus stop on his phone? He might not understand what carcinogenic even means. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

I don't want to alienate people or put them off.

Many people here on ATS, will probably think that this is the worst video on Aspartame they have seen yet. BUT. This will also be the ONLY video on Aspartame that a majority of people will EVER get to see.

Some people rely on Facebook for ALL of their information. This will pop up on their newsfeed, spark their curiosity and motivate them to learn more about the issue.

You won't believe how fast this video is spreading already, nearly 620 unique views since I put it up a few days ago. To tell you the truth, this video wasn't made with an audience like ATS in mind.

I made this video for the American idol, energy drink drinking, go out on the weekend and get smashed crowd.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

well, you're not going to do that with the equivalent of "aspartame is bad, m'kay? you shouldn't eat aspartame, m'kay?"

you need to be a bit more specific as to WHY....you need to make them give a damn.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.

that phrase only applies when you've made every effort to educate someone, and they still refuse to learn. you've not made every effort...you've (very poorly, i might add) espoused an opinion, with absolutely nothing to back it up...your presentation lacked facts, evidence, and anything even resembling passion or conviction.

The spirit of human curiosity is strong and when one has the desire to seek knowledge one shall find it.

only when people give a crap about what you're on about....if i didn't know how dangerous, and nasty aspartame was, and i saw your video, i wouldn't give it a second thought. i'd think you were just another nutter with a youtube account....and that's the people you're looking to educate; people who don't know any better...

You can throw medical jargon at a lot of people on ATS but that guy sitting next to you at the bus stop on his phone? He might not understand what carcinogenic even means. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

no, i don't understand where you're coming from.....i think you're lazy.

don't think they'll understand "carcinogenic"? try mentioning cancer. EVERYONE knows wtf cancer is....you'd be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't either had cancer, known someone who had cancer, lost someone to cancer, or, in some other way, was touched, by bloody cancer....i think you need to use YOUR brain, before you start trying to get others to use theirs. you're lazy, and lack imagination, and creativity...you clearly don't know how to talk to people in a way that inspires and motivates them to think about things.

I don't want to alienate people or put them off.

then you need to reevaluate how you proceed going forward, because that's what you're doing..

Many people here on ATS, will probably think that this is the worst video on Aspartame they have seen yet. BUT. This will also be the ONLY video on Aspartame that a majority of people will EVER get to see.

sorry man, but it's not that it's the worst vid on youtube...there are countless shoe-ins for that title.....it's that there are a thousand other people on youtube, doing the same thing you're trying to do, and they're doing it far better....you're not trying hard enough.

Some people rely on Facebook for ALL of their information. This will pop up on their newsfeed, spark their curiosity and motivate them to learn more about the issue.

i HIGHLY doubt you're showing up on anyone's newsfeed.

You won't believe how fast this video is spreading already, nearly 620 unique views since I put it up a few days ago.

not to deflate your ego (even though you do need a bit of that), but i'm sure ALL of those views are from ATS members who have happened upon this thread...i'm fairly certain this thread hit the front page for a minute...

To tell you the truth, this video wasn't made with an audience like ATS in mind.

ya' think?

I made this video for the American idol, energy drink drinking, go out on the weekend and get smashed crowd.

and your dull, poorly narrated opinion piece isn't going to appeal to them. the people you are looking to reach are looking for something less bland. and more substantial.

you've made a hash of this....good news is, you can fix it...if you care enough.
edit on 11-18-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Pot, meet kettle.

No offense OP but you aren't even motivated to educate yourself on certain subjects, as you have shown and admitted to in previous threads.

Just sayin'!

As for this topic, I do agree things like aspartame are bad. I can appreciate the motivation you have to bring those things to the attention of others. In my opinion a few sources to go along with your bullet points would go a long way to helping your videos have a chance of spreading. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to do. I mean you look them up previously to making videos so presumably they're right in front of you during the editing process.

Best of luck though, either way!

edit on 11-18-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Why let mislead fools pervert the course and message of the thread?

Read between the lines. People need to wait up. Facts and 'Sciency' stuff doesn't GRIP your average selfie snapper. How do you know what you know? Because it's from a .Gov paper? or it's peer reviewed by Scientists who are in the pocket of the soft drinks industry?

Seriously don't just gobble something up cos it's from a Government official.

This video is more a viral/social experiment than anything and before you say that's unethical, my ENTIRE aim is to kick people up the arse and motivate them to LEARN about what they are eating.

Get over yourself.

I know what I know because I UNDERSTAND it.

I also change what I know based upon the evidence.

I don't just BELIEVE because it fits in with what I think.

If your aim is to get people to learn why not take a leaf out of your own book first.
And learn.

Or you could just stay in your anti-gov bubble and believe that everything you don't understand is bad.
I mean, it's worked for Mike Adams and Mercola hasn't it?
edit on 20/11/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Pot, meet kettle.

No offense OP but you aren't even motivated to educate yourself on certain subjects, as you have shown and admitted to in previous threads.

Just sayin'!

As for this topic, I do agree things like aspartame are bad. I can appreciate the motivation you have to bring those things to the attention of others. In my opinion a few sources to go along with your bullet points would go a long way to helping your videos have a chance of spreading. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to do. I mean you look them up previously to making videos so presumably they're right in front of you during the editing process.

Best of luck though, either way!

PREVIOUS THREADS, PREVIOUS THREADS.

YOU'RE RELIGIOUS. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION. EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A FACT.

BLAH BLAH.

Change the record.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You sound about 14 in your videos. You're young, you think you know everything. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

what you're failing to understand here is that the things you've said in other threads over the last few days, speak volumes to your character....

is it any wonder that references are made?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join