It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Egyptian Alien Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now, the views are not mine, and I personally think the guy is a loonie, but this site raised some decent questions.

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

What do you think of this fellers theory that the Egyptians were all aliens
? How do you think the picture with thet jet and helicopter in with Egyptian Hyroglyphs got there? Is any of this guys crap real?

Oops... Fixed Link...

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Milk]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The heiroglyphs commonly used are actually photoshopped, and false. Moreover, there are plenty of descendants of Egyptians in Egypt itself, that don't seem to be exhibiting any "extraterrestrial" signs of heritage.

I'll have to concur with your assessment of the individual as a "loonie"

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The heiroglyphs commonly used are actually photoshopped, and false. Moreover, there are plenty of descendants of Egyptians in Egypt itself, that don't seem to be exhibiting any "extraterrestrial" signs of heritage.

I'll have to concur with your assessment of the individual as a "loonie"

Thank you for your assesment of the "heiroglyphs". I was of the same opinion, but didnt want to discredit them without any prior knowledge of them... And, I dont want to take the time to analyze them. Too much work for something that people (specifically, the "loonie" who wrote the article) wont believe anyway...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just that we've discussed them here before... I believe a link to the true image was even provided...

Even if it wasn't, there are also south american bird sculptures that some think are depictions of planes...so in many cases, it's a matter of interpretation.

By the way, there are some other debunked photos on that site as well, such as the giant skeleton (really a mammoth skeleton with a photo shopped skull in the pic).

top topics

join