It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1e - Rebirth - the Spirit and Lord of Hosts Speaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: AlephBet

ah, straight back into osirus & isis again..
why not link me to a robert jordan novel next time?
thanks anyway

The same reason God didn't send Moses to Babylon. Egypt needed to be the first stop on the truth tour.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Rex282

Good words. The revelation that best demonstrates the truth of the last book of the Bible is the number 666 as the mark of mankind. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. This is not something that was known when John wrote the words into print.

now all carbon based lifeforms are the devil?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i have no problem with that statement sir or ma'am or other
but what is the message that is being conveyed at this point?
..is Jesus Christ still the only slain & risen God?
i've already got my bible for that..
what are we bible nuts missing?
..that we have to read the wheel of time for?
(lovingly translated by the theosophical society)
pretend i'm 5 years old..
explain it to me..

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

...or ...are you just NOT one of the sheep?
that shouldn't be a difficult question to answer, unless Jesus becomes some kinda metaphor now, ...something less than the bible claims him to be

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

explain it to me..

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

that shouldn't be a difficult question to answer, unless Jesus becomes some kinda metaphor now, ...something less than the bible claims him to be

"...is Jesus Christ still the only slain & risen God?"

evidence would seem to indicate the answer to that is no.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check my post on page 9 of that thread. you might find it educational. I would post it here but its only passingly relevant to the actual topic.

and jesus is as much a metaphor as the maitreya.
edit on 14-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

they seem to enjoy the exoteric stuff
the science of it
something they hope to maybe clutch in their hand one day
but it's esoteric
..a craft
something one needs to establish in their heart

if wrong, may i write greeting card messages in the next life

i'll put pictures of sheep on 'em..
and write stuff like "herd ewe were feeling baa'aaad"
(stuff like that)
and then draw triangles all over 'em

nixon in '16!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Take the Zeitgeist Challenge, win $1000

why do I get the feeling that's a fixed game?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Rex282

Good words. The revelation that best demonstrates the truth of the last book of the Bible is the number 666 as the mark of mankind. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. This is not something that was known when John wrote the words into print.

now all carbon based lifeforms are the devil?

We are locked in the animal nature as a refinement process to overcome this nature. It is an adversary. The temple sacrifice was symbolism for the removal of the beast nature, or rising to new life. Baptism is the symbolism for the flood, or the consciousness of the beast (fallen being) being placed in an ARK in pairs. Carbon is the mark of the beast until we hit the plowmans mark of the cross. Chet is the Hebrew word sin, or the thistle the seed sits on. It literally means missing the mark.

Plowmans mark. Plowing a straight furrow is the point. Planting seed allows new crops. I am planting seeds now.

2 Timothy 3
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers, or 6+6+6.

He says, "mark This!"

Consciousness is infinitely older and wiser than you give it credit for in this thread. It seeks, finds and adapts all that it finds. Do you think conscious is limited to you only? Humans only? Intelligence in all forms adapts in the same process. Is this somehow illogical to you that the creator also loves you? Love gives and receives. The thief takes. God proves himself by His will to give. Nature confirms. Life goes on after death.
edit on 15-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

explain it to me..

There are undefined elements of the Biblical story known only to the scribes and priests of the knowledge. They then locked those truths in symbolism in some cases, and in plain speech in a few places. The hermetic texts are keys to see the underlying narrative. Many witnesses are available to decode. Linguistics, history, scripture, archaeology and science are but a few. A vast and ancient universe demands we pay attention. Consciousness is above matter by dimension. Since we are orthogonal to higher dimension, so must our thinking see from this hidden perspective.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join