It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1e - Rebirth - the Spirit and Lord of Hosts Speaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Part 1a
Part 1b
Part 1c
Part 1d

This is part 1d of an outline of the Kore Kosmou fragment from Egypt. In the last segment, divine souls were incorporated into the bodies of humans. The sentence was given by God for transgressing his divine law, which was a decree to stay in the assigned galaxy as a builder and Watcher of creation. Because the beings could not stay in one place, they were locked in darkness within human form. Part of that darkness is outlined below in an amazing description of the removal of direct dimensional vision.

By this disastrous sentence direct vision is denied to us; we can see only by the aid of the outer light; these are but windows that we possess--not eyes. Nor will our pain be less when we hear in the air the fraternal breathing of the winds with which no longer can we mingle our own, since that will have for its dwelling, instead of the sublime and open world, the narrow prison of the breast!

Direct vision might be comparable to the ability to see from higher dimensions. Imagine being able to see temporal dimensions and not simply seeing from spatial dimensions. With sight of temporal, an entity would be able to see past and future as we see the horizon beyond our own view. This might also include the ability to see around and through objects. When we look at a building, we only see the face we are looking at. Imagine being able to have direct vision to the other side. Part of the penance delivered was being locked in darkness.

O Master and Father, so quickly become indifferent to Thy handiwork, appoint a term to our penance, deign to bestow on us some last words, while yet we are able to behold the expanse of the luminous spheres!"

Here, they ask for guidance for the penance they will endure.

"O Souls; you shall be governed by Desire and Necessity; after me, these shall be your masters and your guides. Souls, subjected to my sceptre which never fails, know that inasmuch as you remain stainless you shall inhabit the regions of the skies. If among you any be found to merit reproach, they shall inhabit abodes destined to them in mortal organisms. If your faults be light, you shall, delivered from the bond of the flesh, return to heaven. But if you become guilty of graver crime, if you turn away from the end for which you have been formed, then indeed you shall dwell neither in heaven nor in human bodies, but thenceforth you shall pass into those of animals without reason."

In this paragraph, we note the hierarchy of existence locked to a planet. First Heaven, then air and skies, then mortal organisms locked in rebirth, then animals without reason. Here, we find a possible contradiction with the Corpus Hermeticum. In the Corpus, Hermes states that humans cannot pass to animal nature apart from reason. I say possible contradiction because he then goes on to state that animal nature is comparable to human by office. In other words, there are lower and higher animals by nature. We are locked into an animal body that then exhibits the animal we are compared to. If we see his comments in this light, then this is only symbolism for our nature. The book of Enoch makes the same comparisons, as does the Corpus Hermeticum.

Having thus spoken, O my son Horos, He breathed upon them and said, "It is not according to chance that I have ordained your destiny; if you act ill, it will be worse; it will be better if your actions are worthy of your birth. It is myself and not another who will be your witness and your judge. Understand that it is because of your past errors that you are to be punished and shut up in fleshly bodies. In different bodies, as I have already told you, your re-births will be different. Dissolution shall be a benefit, restoring your former happy condition. But if your conduct be unworthy of me, your prudence, becoming blinded and guiding you backwards, will cause you to take for good fortune that which is really a chastisement, and to dread a happier lot as though it were a cruel injury.

The most just among you shall, in their future transformations, approximate to the divine, becoming among men, upright kings, true philosophers, leaders and legislators, true seers, collectors of salutary plants, cunning musicians, intelligent astronomers, wise augurs, instructed ministrants: all beautiful and good offices; as among birds are the eagles which pursue not nor devour those of their own kind, and do not permit weaker ones to be attacked in their presence, because justice is in the nature of the eagle; among quadrupeds, the lion, for he is a strong animal, untamed by slumber, in a mortal body performing immortal toils, and by nothing tired nor beguiled; among reptiles, the dragon, because he is powerful, living long, innocent, and a friend of men, allowing himself to be tamed, having no venom, and, leaving old age, approximating to the nature of the Gods; among fishes, the dolphin, for this creature, taking pity on those who fall into the sea, will carry them to land if they still live, and will abstain from devouring them if dead, although it is the most voracious of all aquatic animals."

Having spoken these words, God became an Incorruptible Intelligence (i.e., resumed the unmanifest).

The rising and falling nature of mankind is the beast we overcome. Sacrifice of the beast in the temple is symbolism for this process.

After these things, my son Horos, there arose out of the earth an exceeding powerful Spirit, unencumbered with any corporeal envelope, strong in wisdom, but savage and fearful; although he could not be ignorant of the knowledge he sought, seeing the type of the human body to be beautiful and august of aspect, and perceiving that the souls were about to enter into their envelopes:

Here, we first hear of a Spirit that will Lord over the new creatures as they enter their new bodies. We can compare this to the Lord of Hosts in the Bible (Yahweh) and the Snake he made in Genesis 3. Yahweh can be said to be strong in wisdom, savage and fearful; seeking knowledge. All of these are descriptions of the Snake that Yahweh produced. By this office he holds, we can have the ability to see why the Lord is such a vengeful and jealous spirit in the Old Testament. If his office is that of a warden, raising men to higher natures (as Helios is said to do with the Cattle and Sheep in herds), then we have a motive for his actions. Less than a produce of his own fallen nature, we see that his office demands this work of toil on the soul of the beings inhabiting the host body.

Here is what he says:

In the next post, I will show what he says about man. Are his words true to our current future condition?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"What are these," said he, "O Hermes, Secretary of the Gods?" "These are men," replied Hermes. "It is a rash work," said he, "to make man with such penetrating eyes, such a subtle tongue, such a delicate hearing that can hear even those things which concern him not, such a fine scent, and in. his hands a sense of touch capable of appropriating everything. O generating Spirit, thinkest thou it is well that he should be free from care--this future investigator of the fine mysteries of Nature? Wilt thou leave him exempt from suffering--he whose thought will search out the limits of the earth? Mankind will dig up the roots of plants, they will study the properties of natural juices, they will observe the nature of stones, they will dissect not only animals but themselves, desiring to know how they have been formed. They will stretch forth their daring hands over the sea, and, cutting down the timber of the wild forest, they will pass from shore to shore seeking one another. They will pursue the inmost secrets of Nature even into the heights, and will study the motions of heaven. Nor is this enough; when nothing yet remains to be known than the furthest boundary of the earth, they will seek even there the last extremities of night.

If they apprehend no obstacle, if they live exempt from trouble, beyond reach of any fear or of any anxiety, even heaven itself will not arrest their audacity; they will seek to extend their power over the elements. Teach them, then, desire and hope, in such wise that they may know likewise the dread of accident and of difficulty, and the painful sting of expectation deceived. Let the curiosity of their souls have for balance, desire and fear, care and vain hope. Let their souls be a prey to mutual love, to aspirations and varied longings, now satisfied, now deceived, so that even the sweetness of success may be an allurement to draw them towards misfortune. Let the weight of fevers oppress them, and break in them all desire."

There are three instances when Yahweh confounds our ability to rise. First, the restriction of the fruit of knowledge (technology). Second, the flood. Third, the confounding of language in Babel. The creation of the Snake is held in the paragraph above. Desire is Satan.

Looking back over the last 6000 years of human history, we can see that his words were correct. Looking back over 6000 years of war and suffering, his intent is completely wrong. Education would have been the better approach. Had the gods above us assisted us free from suffering, we would have become a threat to them.

Genesis 3

22 Then Yahweh Elohim said, “The man has become like one of us, since he knows good and evil. He must not reach out and take the fruit from the tree of life and eat. Then he would live forever.” 23 So Yahweh Elohim sent the man out of the Garden of Eden to farm the ground from which the man had been formed. 24 After he sent the man out, Elohim placed angels and a flaming sword that turned in all directions east of the Garden of Eden. He placed them there to guard the way to the tree of life.

---The Man has become like one of us. 'Us' in this case is Yahweh and Elohim. The Snake had been punished at this point along with mankind. Desire was locked in toil.

17 Then he said to the man, “You listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree, although I commanded you, ‘You must never eat its fruit.’

The ground is cursed because of you.
Through hard work you will eat food that comes from it
every day of your life.
18 The ground will grow thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat wild plants.
19 By the sweat of your brow, you will produce food to eat
until you return to the ground,
because you were taken from it.
You are dust, and you will return to dust.”

These stories are not unrelated. God above produced us. They also fear what we could become. In all of this, what is the problem?

Ignorance.

You might say, "deny ignorance. Choose education over war and fear. Let freedom ring!"

I would say, "Not so fast." What is the aim of God's work on the error in our soul? Patience, kindness and the desire to see us rise above our lower nature. Earth is a refinery and opportunity for this end. Water puts out fire.

edit on 13-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
this is cool & all.. the usual stuff
some of that 'language' got me curious
inasmuch...
so i went & took a look at who translated it
and the times in which it was supposedly translated..
(only a hop, skip & jump away from the theosophical society now)
here we go.. not even 2 minutes work
is this them?
him
her
..that's all i need to know

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Interesting, as usual.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
this is cool & all.. the usual stuff
some of that 'language' got me curious
inasmuch...
so i went & took a look at who translated it
is this them?
him
her

edward maitland...that explains the moniker 'superiored'...

i wonder where alephbets theories diverge from maitlands, or if this is just pasta...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

if all goes to plan this will all eventually just coalesce into how we're really our own gods..
something like that
someone might even try bringing the stanzas of djaan into this
everyone will think they're in the drivers seat
and we'll all saunter off like apes into the sunset

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

if all goes to plan this will all eventually just coalesce into how we're really our own gods..
something like that
someone might even try bringing the stanzas of djaan into this
everyone will think they're in the drivers seat
and we'll all saunter off like apes into the sunset

i dont think so because you cant control people by telling them to maximize their own potential. unless you are trying to free them from a previous master for your own gain.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

loaded question..
and all a matter of perspective, right?

unless you are trying to free them from a previous master for your their own gain.

(but i'm just playing with you there because you seem cool)

..sure, i suppose we wait & see how this all plays out then?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it ends how it began unless we hear and correct

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

loaded question..
and all a matter of perspective, right?

unless you are trying to free them from a previous master for your their own gain.

(but i'm just playing with you there because you seem cool)

..sure, i suppose we wait & see how this all plays out then?

obviously you make it LOOK like its their gain. thats what politics is.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i went & took a look at who translated it
is this them?
him
her

Anna Kingsford and Edward Maitland did not invent the "Kore Kosmou," they only translated it into modern English. The original "Kore Kosmou" is not a contemporary work.

The "Kore Kosmou" ("Virgin of the World"), is one of the oldest known manuscripts of Hellenistic Hermetica. It was preserved by Joannes Stobaeus in his 5th Century AD/CE work, "Florilegium". Stobaeus' Anthology was a cited compilation of older works by previous Greek authors. The content and historicity of the "Kore Kosmou" may place its origin between the 5th and 3rd centuries BC/BCE.

What's your quarrel with Theosophy? We are all humans and we all have personal fallibilities, however, many Theosophists may be regarded as expert academics of history, philosophy, religion, and mythology. Many of their translated works and expository compositions have helped further our shared understanding of the aforementioned disciplines.

edit on 11/13/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Thank you for that. I don't pick my fragments at random. The research has been done. After I get finished with this, I'll cover the Corpus Hermeticum and its connection to the Bible.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

It is a logical endeavor to research the links, correlations, similarities, and contrasts between early Christianity and Hermeticism,... as they both developed and emerged from a common backdrop. The comparative study and research into different systems aids us in appreciating a broader context of the human experience.

I was thoroughly impressed with Brian P. Copenhaver's presentation and translation of the Corpus; a brilliant edition. As I continue to digest this recent series of yours, I will wait in anticipation of your next. Have you had any time to compare and contrast the "Book of Revelations" with other mystical systems?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Have you had any time to compare and contrast the "Book of Revelations" with other mystical systems?

The best book to compare to Revelation seems to be the Epistle of Barnabas. I think that it is not possible to see into Revelation apart from knowing the part that requires wisdom. 666 is Carbon 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The coming economic system is the Carbon Market that will come after the dollar fails. An ID will be required to buy or sell. I do not believe that the entire book will be seen clearly until after this time comes. It is the only book in the Bible that claims a blessing for being read aloud in a group.

Revelation 1

3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Blessed is he that reads and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein for the time is at hand.

The word blessed is translated from makario means happy or joyful.The word translated read(anaginōskō) means to accurately know to acknowledge.It has nothing to do with “reading" it aloud. Phrophecy is simply having something revealed by the creator God not a prediction of events. The word translated hear is akouo which is to understand. The word keep is translated from tereo which is to observe and attend to.The word time is kairos which means due measure or season the words at hand is eggys which means near a place or position.

John is being told this it will bring joy to those that accurately know and acknowledge what is revealed by the creator God and understand by observing what is happening.The religion of man has perverted what was written into the doctrines of men.

The book of Revelation is not predictions or prophecies about past, present or future historical events.It is about what the 1st verse says it is…… the apocalypse(which means unveiling) of Yahoshua( which means Yahweh the creator God is salvation) Hamashiach(which means the anointing..the power of the creator God.The salvation of all of creation (including ALL of mankind).It is written in signs(metaphors) NONE of it is literal.Those that believe it is literal are very incorrect and have not understood what it means and cannot hear.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

yeah i know they didn't "invent" it
i even mentioned those "translations"
the stanza's of djaan thing ought to explain my "beef" with theosophy

are you not familiar with all this "stuff"?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

ah, straight back into osirus & isis again..
why not link me to a robert jordan novel next time?
thanks anyway

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

well, i think we all saw the implication back there & i just reckon God requires no "hidden agenda"
..changed that part about who benefits from being freed; we do

and i think that's what the creator of the universe intended in the first place
/shrug
..is that so outrageous?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Good words. The revelation that best demonstrates the truth of the last book of the Bible is the number 666 as the mark of mankind. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. This is not something that was known when John wrote the words into print.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join