It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns America that Iran is an 'enemy', not a partner.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Walsh
LOL, "I like to deal in facts" when all your proof is "I doubt" and "seemed"
Saudi Arabia:
Newsweek
Independent
Turkey-ISIS:
Huffington Post

Your only argument is to believe things, when a SIMPLE search would have revealed this. Pathetic.

The UN concluded that in the first eight months of 2014, at least 9,347 civilians had been killed and at least 17,386 wounded. While all these deaths are not attributable to ISIS alone, ISIS is identified as the primary actor. (The report also documents what could be considered war crimes committed by the Iraqi military.)

Here are a few examples from the report to give you an idea of the way ISIS has methodically slaughtered Muslims:

-On September 5, ISIS executed three Sunni women in Mosul. What was their “crime”? They refused to provide medical care to ISIS fighters.
- On September 9, ISIS executed a Sunni Imam in western Mosul for refusing to swear loyalty to ISIS.
- On August 2, a man from the Salah ad Din province was abducted and beheaded for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS.
-On August 19, a female Muslim doctor south of Mosul was killed for organizing a protest to object to ISIS’ mandate that female doctors cover their faces with religious veils when treating patients
-On August 31, 19 Sunni Muslim men were executed in Saadiya for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS.
-On July 22, a Sunni Imam in Eastern Baquba was killed for simply denouncing ISIS.
-On September 9, ISIS executed two Muslim women by shooting them in the back of the head. Their exact “crime” was not known.

we can sit here and play "your source my source "all day !

the FACT is ISIS is on a warpath and is likely to kill more then Saudi Arabia due to their extremist views ....derp derp thats a no brainier.

but lets focus more on the Topic shall we ?

do you have anything to Add ?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
No, the US and Iran aren't friends and have had a rather inimical relationship since 1978.

That's what diplomacy is for, however. The purpose of diplomacy is to engage enemies and to try to bring them around into being friends.

Thus the message this dumb Polish prick is sending is that he wants the US and Iran to remain enemies. And I dunno about hte state department, but a nation that actively tried to hinder diplomacy efforts between the US and another nation ought not be considered a friend of our nation.
edit on 14-11-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

i doubt SA has killed more people then the ISIS

Yes it does and also SA funds the ISIS as they are also Sunni. SA wants a total control of not just the middle east but the Balkans.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

i doubt SA has killed more people then the ISIS

Yes it does and also SA funds the ISIS as they are also Sunni. SA wants a total control of not just the middle east but the Balkans.

No SA does not fund the ISIS , thats common sens , why would they when the ISIS openly Admit to wanting to cut the heads off SA scholars and rulers ? their might be factions within SA that are funding them... but not the KSA gov .....
edit on 15-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Because IS is doing it over there. IS will have to deal with Shia Syria (whom Saudi Arabia hates) and Shia iraq (whim Saudi arabia figures as an iranian puppet) before posing any threat to Saudi Arabia - and even then it'll have to go through Jordan. And IS marching through Jordan will bring about all sorts of hell.

Basically it's the same reason that the US happily funded the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan and armed Iraq to fight Iran - so long as it was happening "over there" and was being done against someone else we didn't like (soviets and iranians, respectively) we didn't much care what our money was being spent on.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
the power point presentation seemed like a 'mad tv' parody of powell's on Iraq's WMDs
year later, at least they're being more to the 'point'!

<< 1   >>

join