It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien message to mankind: do you wish that we show up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

My point is it should actually reach a multitude of people. I can post a long winded theory and chalk it up to "I'm the only one that knows the truth." and half world believe me. You're posting on ATS. A story like this is a dime a dozen here. You have folks believing in all these theories that contradict themselves and they're still fighting for some of us to take them seriously lol

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Pretty cool read, but how can you have a referendum when they only communicate with one single Frenchman?
Surely they know that one guy "spreading the message" is useless.

s&f

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Its cool man.

It looks to me like this guy in the OP might be channeling. Which as you know puts his PHD self right in the middle of a long list of historic UFO Space Guy channels going back into the 60s. Soon he maybe telling us of secret meetings and the like.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Pretty cool read, but how can you have a referendum when they only communicate with one single Frenchman?
Surely they know that one guy "spreading the message" is useless.

s&f

Yea boy. Everybody wants to see the freak show.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: miss_sky
Theres been 2 threads on this topic in the past month.

I just typed "do you wish that we showed up" into the search engine and up came these...
Here's one
Here's another one
And another one
Another one

Theres more than that, i just linked the first few.

My point is, this was posted on that website you linked to on 14 october this year
That was 4 weeks ago.
Dont you think it would be posted here by now?

Its been posted twice since then
im sorry OP but you are supposed to do a search before you start a thread, and this has been done to death

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Or a breakaway civilization lol

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This was posted in October of 2003 by Mr. Jean Ederman, now 49, of France.

I't been posted 12,000 or so times since then.

Here is a good overview of it HERE

There are also various other posts about it on ATS.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

That's scary man!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

My point is it should actually reach a multitude of people. I can post a long winded theory and chalk it up to "I'm the only one that knows the truth." and half world believe me. You're posting on ATS. A story like this is a dime a dozen here. You have folks believing in all these theories that contradict themselves and they're still fighting for some of us to take them seriously lol

That's actually the point if it's true. It's not on anyone else to change your reality. Of course anyone who thinks long enough can write something similar. I've imagined the scenario if I was on the outside how would I change you guys, and I came to same conclusion that I couldn't expose it to everyone. That is a childish satisfaction, that takes away the free will of all those who came here to make a game to play.

It's like Joe Rogan's view on telling the truth.
His manager or whoever else tells him "this will be bad for your image you'll lose fans"
and he says "those are the people I want to lose."

The problem is this mode of only getting those who are ready also looks like how a lie would start, from one person. It's how it has to be. This isn't their story. it's all YOURS.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yea boy. Everybody wants to see the freak show.

It's all in your head.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That song and dance is all well and good, similarly to reading the Bible, the Urantia Book. the Oasphe (sp) or any other religious text. All too long winded and saying basically the same thing a hundred times over. That is typical of channeled material. Rare individuals will read it and may take it to heart, but no large community or let alone nation will see it as a master plan to be followed. And certainly no government is going to want that kind of help changing the way it does its various activities.

I don't believe the material is fraudulent in any manner, and could be that he did tap into superior minds, but in the final analysis, human nature being as it is this text will go nowhere of any importance. You want to convert people to an entirely different way of thinking and behaving, then you must get their attention by hook or crook with a drastic display of influence of almost magical qualities.

The UFOs have been doing that in a low-key sort of way for over half a century. They may turn up the heat soon since earthlings are becoming more and more aware of things out there that reflect back to make us feel far smaller in statue than the position we had before the UFOs came. (For you younger folks that was a time when it was thought that human life was supreme, one of a kind, all that there was in the universe and even the earth itself was unique among all of that out there. Our education comes in various directions in bits and pieces. If you wish, you may think that fellows writings are one of those aspects.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

other thread about this you may be interested in
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join