It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My out of one's mind theory on life, death, and our souls. Enjoy!... hopefully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I spent 10 minutes trying to decide if this should go under the philosophy forum or the physics forum, so now i'm here, ready to rant.

For months now, I have expanded my mind rather quickly, I have always been an open minded person, but never like this. It has come to a point where I sometimes fail to argue against an opposing belief, It is quite annoying, but encouraging at the same time. I use to get angry, when I got called weird or crazy or whatever i've been called, now I smile, and understand that they do not understand me, nor do i understand them. Which in a way, has lead me to this crazy theory I've pieced together.

Some of you may have read this short story, either online or through one of the more popular threads on here. With respect to the author of that thread I will just post the online link because I do not have the link for the thread.

galactanet.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The Egg

If you have not read that short story,I highly recommend it. Wonderfully written and quite eye opening.

Anyway, although it may not be fact, I believe it is, or at least to an extent, IMO I think it is a perfect explanation of life and death. Well, to scramble my brain even more, Last night I took to the theaters to experience Interstellar, Once again, I highly recommend this, especially to you physic gurus. Now, I really have no experience in physics outside of the two weeks of public school physics and then dropped it because I was a meat head football player (Still love football, but not the sports industry, thats a different rant), which held me back from learning the amazing science of physics. Thankfully, with a little help from one of our own, I got a small grasp of it. Thank you kind sir for writing The weird and Wacky World of Physics: Time, Time Control and the Government.

Back to my insane, enlightening, confusing theory. In the short story, The Egg, A man dies in a car accident and he wakes up in the middle of the nowhere, with a man, Who is God. He explains how life works, (highly recommend reading the article to get the full grip of what I am trying to say.) and how our soul works, which implies reincarnation (Point Hinduism) ad he begins to explain how vast and powerful our souls really are, virtually indestructible. It also goes deeper into reincarnation, how this death wasn't the first one and there have been hundreds more, where our soul could literally be anywhere in the realm of human history. The logic behind it is that our souls are meant to grow, and with each life and death, the lessons we are taught in each life benefit to our souls wisdom. What got my brain scrambling was when God told the man that the universe was created for him, therefore by him. This God he was talking too was indeed himself. Furthermore, it leads to the conclusion that we are all one. It was really humbling, yet beautiful.
Flash back to last night, Where I sat in a movie theater on the edge of my seat with my jaw almost ajar from my mouth, for three hours which honestly were not long enough. Becoming the first movie in the history to inspire me to study quantum physics. Ever. If you haven't seen it, I will not spoil it for you, (Maybe just a tad but thats it I promise.) But it has to do with time. Time is a crazy thing, Especially in space where clocks fail to exist. More so, Different Galaxies. How i thought of it was like the difference in time between The United States and China, China is 14 hours ahead of us, In a different galaxy, it may feel like a few minutes but on earth time, it has been 14 years and so on. It makes no sense to me in all honesty, but I am trying my best to understand it. I'll leave it there because I don't want to ruin the movie but I will say one thing, If 3D isn't good enough for you, you are in for a wonderful experience.

Now I am going to attempt, attempt, to connect The Egg, Interstellar and my theory all together. If you are still with me, thank you because I am doing my best to put my thoughts into words. In The Egg, the man faces himself, as a different being, still human like, but powerful beyond measure. Combine that, with the relativity of Time in Interstellar, where 20+ years on earth could possibly equal mere moments in space. My theory is, and please do not bash me, for I am not super educated in this stuff but I plan to work my best to learn as much as possible. My theory is, What if the exact moment we are living in right now, has already happened. I know I see things on the internet about we are never in the current moment for ever moment is the present becoming the past. But what if, we are living in a moment that, has in fact been predetermined for years, but our current body that our soul resides in today cannot process how fast time is really moving? Ergo, the reason why Einstein created his Theories of Relativity. While our beyond powerful soul is so strong, so Godlike that it can literally be in multiple places at once. Which leads me to my (as of right now) final part of my nonsensical theory, Destiny. Our future soul has mastered everything, plausibly figuring out time travel, defying our laws of physics, to literally become perfect. So perfect, It can travel back in time and lead us to our destiny. What if our future soul, control everything around us, controls our emotions, our feelings, for example: Our fears, what if everything we fear is actually our soul, forcing us to face this fear because it will lead us to where we will eventually be. All the challenges set in place for us that are unknown, will be unknown until we reach that exact moment of perfection. The moment we become, A God.

If you read all the way through, thank you. I am so thankful for this website because I can, for the most part, say things without being ridiculed by the brainwashed society we live in.

I know I am probably extremely wrong, but then again, there is that slight chance that I could miraculously be right.

Thank you ATS you are ever so kind,

With love,

Sol

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting rant, I believe in destiny. Like things just happen looking back it's like what the F. I didn't read the short story you linked. One of the reasons I clicked on your thread there was no replies. Just felt like some short reading. I don't believe in time travel because I don't see time as a solid thing that you could travel. If everything was predetermined and fate? I don't know, I like to believe in free will, to think of the absence of choice or freedom seems rather one track like we are all on a track. These are good philosophical questions to ask yourself, I also was never had any formal training in pyshics. I find that opening my mind to possibilities and just philosophizing myself is good. I didn't grasp your whole rant or idea though , could you elaborate a little more?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As I was sitting here, baffled that I somehow came up with this theory, and realizing that I sound like a complete wack job, I wanted to expand a little off of how our future soul controls us in ways. I was listening to Eric Church's New album The Outsiders(BTW he is a country singer/songwriter/etc) and he has a song on their called Dark Side. It is about how he has learned to control his Dark Side, or Angry side for the purpose of this example. What if Your future soul helped control different all your main emotions. I.e. happy, sad, anger, fear to name a few. What if these emotions are so strong because their is some sort of internal connection between the object/person/unexplainable noise?

I just wanted to add that part because it felt like it needed to be added. I really hope some of you take the time to read this, I just want to discuss it.

Help ATS!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Your first link to the story says, " Safari cannot open this". I am trying to follow what your saying but it feels like I am missing a few pieces of the puzzle. Just commenting , I am only one on this thread so far and you said you wanted to discuss. Just a little confused. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
Interesting rant, I believe in destiny. Like things just happen looking back it's like what the F. I didn't read the short story you linked. One of the reasons I clicked on your thread there was no replies. Just felt like some short reading. I don't believe in time travel because I don't see time as a solid thing that you could travel. If everything was predetermined and fate? I don't know, I like to believe in free will, to think of the absence of choice or freedom seems rather one track like we are all on a track. These are good philosophical questions to ask yourself, I also was never had any formal training in pyshics. I find that opening my mind to possibilities and just philosophizing myself is good. I didn't grasp your whole rant or idea though , could you elaborate a little more?

Thank you for taking the time to read it! Like most of us here I just want to be able to voice an opinion without being called an idiot. If you have time sometime tonight, I suggest that you read the short story, It may a different impact on you than it did for me but nevertheless, It is quite a mind opening and breathtaking read.

As for the rant, it was more of a I just needed to get this off my chest type thing. As I said I saw Interstellar last night and me and one of my players were having a conversation at football practice about it and he said "so do you think nothing really matters." Which lead me to question myself because I am a huge believer in destiny and doing the best to be the best person you can be. I may sound very hypocritical when I say this, but I do believe in Free Will. I believe that we as human beings do have control over what route we choose. I think possibly, this may seem a little looney but what if we have lived this life thousands of times and chosen a different path everytime?

I am not by any means saying I am correct, heck I was the first one to question this whole rant/theory in the first place. I just needed to get it off my chest so thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As I was reading your response I remembered something, from a TV show or something. Saying," I was in the audience of Jon Bon Jovi and he walked past me and Destiny will only take you so far the rest is up to you". LOL. .....LOL maybe we still have some free will when it counts.

My iPad battery is low I gotta get offline. Good luck on your thread I will check back tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

That is a very good point! Great quote and great memory I may add. In some senses, if my theory was somehow correct, that could be a true growing point for your soul. Maybe it was a insecurity that you needed to overcome or a fear or what not. Which also reverts back to the famous "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink the water." We need Free Will for that reason, I guess, I hope. Because the more I think about it, the more control I want to have, The more I want to be, in a sense, the best version of myself to ever live? as wacky as that sounds.

have a great night my friend

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Cool thread, I used to be SO in the "zone" that I almost became afraid to speak, because a few times abusers of mine have "died" 1000 of miles away when I was angry enough to say I wished they would. The opposite would also happen, a lot of good things, like whenever I wanted to meet a comedian pr some other person, I would meet them etc. I just kind of stopped and have tied myself into a ball of inactivity, and left the zone for now.

I am back learning about the possible creator again, this time looking at Yahuah and Yahushau, and realizimg that Jehovah and Jesus are not possible...... and YES there is power in a name etc.... if someone translating, gave up and said BOB for example, no one is going to anwser except a BOB, and only a BOB, not a creator whom we knick named Bob because we couldn't figure it out for so long..... heck, they may have lied and told us "Bob" to keep the truth to themselves or something? I dunno... I do know I want to be back in the zone again, and am very aware that I was not letting myself, because I had spoken wrong things causing death, instead of just speaking life and love and light etc, if that makes any sense??

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
I do know I want to be back in the zone again, and am very aware that I was not letting myself, because I had spoken wrong things causing death, instead of just speaking life and love and light etc, if that makes any sense??

What you are saying makes sense in my mind. If you find this Zone again... Please give me some advice on how to reach it, not because I want to hurt anyone because thats the last thing I want. Literally could change the world, in a good way.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey just checked back on your thread. If you want to further elaborate on your rant OP I would love to hear it. I like this site cause of philosophy. People can just write whatever they want. It's interesting to read. Even have a number of people who question or philosophize about religion. Don't see much of that in the real world. Maybe my bump into recent threads tonight will get you some more posters.? ---Peace

top topics

join