It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian warships ‘heading to Australia’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: option158

Where's the problem?? American millit-tree ships come here all the time.

Cause we are your drinking buddies and ally lol.

Putin got mad cause the Aussie pm called him out on the downing of the airliner over Ukraine. Putin is trying to act tough now because those ships were sent to Australia only after the Aussie PM made Putin look bad. Finally we see a leader with balls big enough to take his bluff and make him look like the little man he is. Putin wants those ships off the coast as a show of force, too bad Putin your little boats will be blocked from entering Australian waters now.

I think Abbott is the one who looks small in all this. Reckoned he was going to shirtfront Putin and he did nothing. I reckon the dipomatic corps will be counselling him on that.

Secondly, the west has no evidence at all that Russia had anything to do with the downing of MA17. If you listen carefuly you note that everything they say nothing more an allagation and inunendo.

Mind you, I did hear a whistle blower say on project camelot that the Russians did shoot it down and they had to because there was a bioweapon on board and the plane went was destined to do a 911 style attack on Russian city.

Perhaps this explains why Australia, Ukraine, Belgum and Holland signed a non-disclosure agreement that enable any party to ban the publication of anything to do with the whole affair.

Perhaps also it explains why MA17 went off its course over the Ukraine

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join