It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selective Black Outrage (Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

WHAT kind of REVISIONIST racebaiting GARBAGE have you SUCKED up?
GOD is attacking WHITE America so the BLACK people need to FLEE?

Too funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Could you please have "God" come down and help us? I have yet to see anything that is stamped; "Done by God". Also, why is "God" -- a man? Wouldn't he be an all powerful being that does not conform to any gender? So please show me one time that "God", without any help from a human being, did something that could not be considered a naturally occurring disaster that is in correlation with some divine judgement from "God"

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Too funny.

He's the kind of person who thinks he is part of the 12 tribes in the bible because his skin is dark, thinking he and his ilk are gods chosen. I think people with god complexes are funny

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I HATE popular culture..always HAVE it's based on BULLS##T and I prefer the truth however painful.
YOU MAY get some help from the GANGSTAS but Americans who are waking up see that little game as a counter productive WASTE of time and potentially LIVES.
I 'm WHITE and almost HOMELESS where is the PRIVILIGE afforded to those in MY skin?
Another bullS##T myth to play with the brains of HOTHEAD so they can be USED just like the military to formet more trouble to divide the populace.
THE CRAP will die when the NEXT type of nutballs take over and create NEW problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Time will tell, and you will remember my words... a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you telling us that you or someone you know is about to take actions? You do realize that those actions may be seen as terrorism? Have you given thought to the possibility that you may cause more harm to your cause than progress?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And what about us white people who don't look at blacks any differently? Or Asians or Latin people?

God is not on your side.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Acts of terrorism?
I don't carry weapons mister nor own any.
Only weapon I will use is this my brain, the most deadliest of weapons.
For One, the pen is mightier than the sword in this instance...

a reply to: feldercarb

edit on NovX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Just a thought for you.

The Last Flower

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Divide and conquer. All people are oppressed under the same system. Race is a division, all the issues surrounding it are just meant to prevent unity so the people never secure freedom for themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
There is no selective outrage.
I see you're the type who sees nothing wrong with the picture.
It's around 30 million black people in america, it's time for Us to become an independent people.
If you only knew, you would run as far as you could from america.
Separation is the solution...

And let me further add that God himself, the most powerful MAN in the universe says he will not be satisfied until this place is destroyed due to the mistreatment of black people, now if you want to go against that, then you are doomed my friend, regardless to who you are or what color you are.
a reply to: StarGazer77

Holy Crap! This is truly amazing. We have Jessie jackson AND Louis Farrakan here today.

So tell me Mr. Farrakan, does God call you, or e-mail?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Very good OP. I don't think it matters who shot this youth, he did not deserve the death he was given. If he did something wrong, the cop should have brought him in. The last few shots were not needed.

Would this have gotten so blown up if a black person shot him. I doubt it.

You cannot use the actions of this cop to judge the other cops down there. It doesn't matter what color you are, people loose their temper and people get crazy sometimes when they do. I am in no way trying to justify anyone's actions. Some people are overly racist and these kind of people should not be in the police force. I am not sure what transpired in these incidents you mentioned as cover ups happen all the time and neither of the kids in your example should have been killed.

But then again, dead men tell no tales. I fear that this is why these two are dead.

I like how people like you judge "actions of this cop". If it came down to a split second decision of self preservation, he might have had to defend himself if in fact, Michael Brown was reaching in the car window punching him in the face and going for his gun. Or maybe the cop just decided to shoot an unarmed black kid six times on a racist whim, in which case he should be prosecuted. Let's wait for the grand jury decision as they were presented with the facts, unless you yourself are privy to them and in a position to judge.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Or maybe you would prefer the words of Andy Fraser.

Robert Palmer
edit on 12-11-2014 by feldercarb because: gave a space between text and link

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Farrakhan? He truly loved Moammar...there's no doubt about that. He was the most vocal voice in the West when gaddafi fell.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I fear nothing but Allah,.
Just a thought for you.

a reply to: feldercarb

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Too funny.

I know, it's a ridiculous premise. Since Christ himself probably looked like the 19th hijacker on 9-11, I can't see him attacking white or black America.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ah that's lovely.

Add fuel to the Muslim infiltration of America debate.

You won't find Allah or paradise or peace in your quest.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Farrakhan is apart of the problem if you ask me.
But that's a whole different topic.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join