It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters target Ferguson Committeewoman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A group among the Ferguson protesters surrounded a Ferguson committeewoman because she spoke to the press about them. She is urging the peaceful protesters to not protest the Grand Jury decision. Some of the peaceful protesters do not plan on protesting the decision because of fear of getting caught up in violence.

A Ferguson activist, and committeewoman, said a group of protesters tried to intimidate her Monday night while she was protesting.

Patricia Bynes said some of the people who tried to bully her belong to a group of protesters called Lost Voices. The leaders of Lost Voices said they tried to talk to Bynes but they never tried to intimidate her.

"I was completely surrounded and it was a very much in your face. It was one of me and 20 of them," Bynes said.

She said the group "cussed, yelled, and hollered" at her. She said it all started after a member of the Lost Voices tried to talk to her. Bynes refused.

"I'm not interested in speaking with Lost Voices. I've seen on too many occasions how they solve problems." Bynes said

Bynes is telling peaceful protesters to stay home on the day of the grand jury decision.

Many of them told her they don't want to be caught up in violent mobs.

The Lost Voices said they'll be on the streets and they'll "risk their lives" to keep the peace on the day of the decision.

Protesters target Ferguson Committeewoman

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It won't be pretty after the announcement not to indict Ofc. Wilson. It will put the LA riots after Rodney King verdict to shame.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
People are all set to cause problems and to 'protest' (loot), and yet the Grand Jury hasn't even said anything or released the information that they will be basing their decision on. None of the facts are out and yet people are gearing up to make things bad. Either way the Grand Jury goes, can justice truly be served there? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is why I can't wait to see the look on their faces when there is no indictment.

They are pretty much showing an aggressive, violent culture, but it is supposed to be a far-stretch to assume that perhaps their gentle giant created his own circumstance?

smh

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarGazer77
This is why I can't wait to see the look on their faces when there is no indictment.

They are pretty much showing an aggressive, violent culture, but it is supposed to be a far-stretch to assume that perhaps their gentle giant created his own circumstance?

smh

(my over the top sarcasm, for the slopped-headed knuckle-draggers)...oh c'mon...you have to justify all that weaponry, armored vehicles, riot gear....so, just keep shooting black people...you'll eventually get the response that LEO's want. it'll be good for civil rights leaders because they will now get more media attention, and monetary support for "the struggle"...and it's be good for the LEO community, because they can point a finger at this, and say "see how these black people are?" and be given more money to buy more weapons and war gear...and "the big bonus" ?....the divide between "them and us" will be strengthened....a win win!!!!!!!....well, except for those that get killed or maimed in the process.......
edit on 12-11-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Agreed!!

Do the citizens not see that "military-styled' police tactics are required for "military-styled' protesting/ rioting?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The longer they delay whatever announcement, the more agitated everyone is becoming.

That they are delaying so far, so long is telling. These little 'pre' announcement announcements are testing the waters of reaction by the local citizenry. They want to put off that day as long as possible because they know whats coming when they cover for their murder.

I heard the authorities say they have a "thousand cops ready for any contingency" (to do battle). I bet they are trying to get the guard in on it, too. The guard should protect the protesters, imo.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well i think america is due for a revolution....there are dozens of reasons...lets say the protesters start to over come....maybe more will try in their own area...

bundy ranch was won by the protesters....

i dont agree with what is happening in ferguson but sometimes i think people have just had it in so many ways that it doesnt take much to set people off any more...maybe a good civil war will blow off some steam

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'll still pray for peace.

Silly, but what else am I to do?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Anyone pick up on the irony of a group called "Lost Voices" trying to silence someone they disagree with?

top topics

join