It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just to nudge this back on topic, here is a photograph allegedly of Russian armor on the move:

Here is a map showing recent engagements. It sure looks like a Russian invasion to me:

Photo and graphic courtesy of The New York Times.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The next evidence:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: DJW001

The next evidence:

If all you have is mockery, you do not have much of a defense.

(post by WineWithIce5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Nobody is asking you to be "pro US" or "pro NATO". It's your job to view all the evidence gathered and presented, and formulate your own opinion on the matter. I'm certainly not willing to spoonfeed you my views and why I think the way I do. If you're inclined, you can look to my post history which pretty well sums it up.

How do you "know" that 9/11 was an inside job? I think there is missing information, and certainly there seems to be more than meets the eye regarding that tragic day, but I don't know that it was an inside job. Anyone that claims as such had better be willing to present some overwhelming evidence. After all, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I also take issue with your personal attacks on Xcathdra. He has never personally insulted insulted anyone in this site, at least not in any threads I've seen him in. If you believe his opinions regarding the matter are "vile", well it seems like you've already made up your mind about this Ukraine/Russia conflict and no amount of words on a monitor will change that.

Be well, friend. I wish you the best.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I also take issue with your personal attacks on Xcathdra. He has never personally insulted insulted anyone in this site, at least not in any threads I've seen him in.

Come on, he insults the people of Eastern Ukraine on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you guys are all arguing your opinions here as if they matter, or that you might change someones mind and make them think the way you think? whats the point?

NATO is righteous. no russia is righteous!

nothing you think or say matters. give up.
edit on 13-11-2014 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Nope.. I don't spew vile opinions. I have commented on Russian action in Ukraine while you guys do all you can to deflect Russian involvement. Your analysis is just as accurate as another member stating the UN Sec Council meeting was not live nor accurate.

I don't care if you are pro anything.

If you could refute the information about Ukraine you would not be posting information bout anything but Ukraine. Take your middle east diversion to another thread.

This thread is about Russian military units entering Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No, he doesn't. He presents information. If you find that information insulting, well that's on you.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Actually it does matter.

Ignoring what Russia is doing only opens the door for them to continue to behave like a failed midnight robber. Eventually Russia is going to try entering another house and will find the homeowner armed and getting backup from their neighbors.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No, he doesn't. He presents information. If you find that information insulting, well that's on you.

Its all they have left.. Russia is doing the same thing..

They cant counter the facts so they try and go after the people reporting the info they are trying to suppress.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually it does matter.

Ignoring what Russia is doing only opens the door for them to continue to behave like a failed midnight robber. Eventually Russia is going to try entering another house and will find the homeowner armed and getting backup from their neighbors.

ohh are you gonna show russia what for? you arguing pointless "facts" on the internet is going to change the course of global politics? no you're gonna fume and get mad over other peoples opinions that you have no power to change and you'll go to sleep and do it all over again tomorrow. your just a russophobe that wants to impose his will on other people. i dont blame you for that, its human nature. im just telling you that you are wasting your time.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't believe I am so its all good.

You never know who is registered on this site.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It seems to me like you're the one "fuming". You seem to be getting pretty salty about Xcathdra and his opinions. I like how you put "facts" in quotation marks. It's obvious attempt to belittle or discredit his opinion, very subtle though.

If you feel he's "wasting his time" why do you waste your own time to tell another person they're wasting their time?

Seems like quite the double standard, or do you perhaps have a different intent behind your postings?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The tanks look Russian but the trees look like the ones at the bottom of my street and I cannot even see the cars number plate or more than three tanks.

Looks like its cold outside but I would not know if these pictures were taken this year, last year or anything.

Maybe there are ten tanks in the convoy, maybe these pictures were taken in the east of the Ukraine this week but the tanks could belong to Kiev or maybe they are just some of the few tanks that were seized by the rebels. Far to many "could" and "Maybe's" for me.

It sure looks like a Russian invasion to me:

it sure looks like you take little convincing to me that you know it all and lets be honest this is the tenth invasion this year according the "BBC Sources" but don't let me stop you practicing your "Duck and Cover" Techniques

Are you sure you want to parentally start a thermo nuclear war based on this flimsy evidence
edit on 13-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

So, the Tanks look Russian, but they're from Kiev.

As posted in another thread, you seem to be unwilling to accept any proof of an Invasion.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

You guys made the same failed argument about Crimea..

No Russian military units are present except in bases. The interviews of Russian military are fake etc.. The pictures of the Russians were taken somewhere else.

Turns out Putin lied and they were Russian soldiers without insignias.. Just as we see with these convoys coming from Russia into Ukraine.

I find it weird that you guys constantly state Russia should just up and invade while doing everything you can to try and convince people they aren't Russians.

Putin got called out sometime back by the media when he claimed there were no Russians in Ukraine. When the paratroopers were shown on Ukraine tv he said they got lost. He is also maintaining there are Russians in Ukraine but they are volunteer.

This is not the cold war and the lies coming from Putin are not being believed by the bulk of this planet.

For trying to be such a bad ass he sure is a coward when it comes to what he is doing in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Actually I think his strategy is rather brilliant. Slowly build up forces in the country you're invading while all the while miring the whole situation down with politics and legalities, use your veto power to stop any concrete action beyond sanctions from taking place, and when the time is right, you've got everyone you need exactly where you need them and nobody did anything to stop you aside from proselytize at the UN Pulpit.

Then bring the hammer down.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Just like Crimea.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Exactly.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join