It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I have criticized U.S foreign policy frequently, both in this forum and elsewhere on the internet, for YEARS.

What I have a problem with, is blatant trolling.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's about time Russian Federation DOES something to beat up the Ukrops and their Junta regime who are shelling and shooting at unarmed civilians of Donbass region. More than 4000 civilians have been killed as a result of 'cowardly' shelling conducted by the Junta's forces.

About time these Ukrops are thrown in a grand encirclement and destroyed if they choose to stick around and not surrender.

Russia needs to respect its people of whom the citizens of Donbass region are a part of.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I have criticized U.S foreign policy frequently, both in this forum and elsewhere on the internet, for YEARS.

Blatant trolling? I haven't seen any here. I did see you engage in a blatant unfounded personal attack.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Judging the way you responded to me i doubt your claims.

What you have a problem is with someone makes a point and you dont agree with it and the way you respond is by lunching tantrums.

I tried to be fair. But it seems you have a problem with that.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Telling someone to shut up is not a personal attack. Perhaps a mistake on my part in taking the troll bait, but not a personal attack of any kind.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

No, I have a problem with your trolling:

Did you copy and pasted the following? its so original when someone copy's and paste.

edit on 13-11-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Telling someone to shut up is not a personal attack. Perhaps a mistake on my part in taking the troll bait, but not a personal attack of any kind.

Sorry I forgot that a personal attack on here has to be completely up front. I've been learning how it works. In real life telling someone to shut up and read a book is not only rude but am implication that they are uneducated or stupid.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Guilty as charged.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

By the way that reply wasn't aimed at you. Next time you should read where someone posts a post before lunching an tantrum reaction at someone they disagree.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Guilty as charged.

Should I bring you in or let you of with a warning?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I was aware it wasn't directed at me. Pissed me off none the less.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Guilty as charged.

Should I bring you in or let you of with a warning?

Personally, I think you should report me. Let the mods sort it out

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

That's enough of the back and forth. Get back on the topic at hand, and keep it there. This is your only warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Kiev answer to Russian agression
I need to copy paste this sentence several times
Juri Michaltschisin, Juri Michaltschisin, who founded the Joseph Goebbels Institute in 2005, is reported to be the new head of the department of “propaganda and analysis” of the Ukrainian secret service, the SBU. Neo-Nazi Vadim Troyan was appointed Kiev police chief by the Interior Ministry., is reported to be the new head of the department of “propaganda and analysis” of the Ukrainian secret service, the SBU. Neo-Nazi Vadim Troyan was appointed Kiev police chief by the Interior Ministry.
Juri Michaltschisin Juri Michaltschisin, who founded the Joseph Goebbels Institute in 2005, is reported to be the new head of the department of “propaganda and analysis” of the Ukrainian secret service, the SBU. Neo-Nazi Vadim Troyan was appointed Kiev police chief by the Interior Ministry.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Interesting who was funding this Goebels Institute in 2005 ?
edit on 13-11-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Well, I'm reminded of what Obama said to Medvedev, something about more flexibility after the election.

Dunno what that could mean.. But this whole Ukraine thing comes after that election he was talking about.

Fishy.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
America is paranoid that Europe will make palls with russia and will not need it so much and it will loose the allies it has in the world.

I do hate the way the usa and uk governments lie to us and think we are all stupid enough to believe them. The russian foreign minister has told the western media to prove what its saying and printing and we wait for the proof.

America should be thinking of making palls with russia because with russia on board within western countries it would be a power house of terrific trading and other powers. Life doesn't have to be so 'small minded' today.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Nikola014

This is a primarily American board, of course there would be anti-Russian sentiment. If I were to visit a Russian-language conspiracy board (that is if they're allowed to operate), I'm quite sure I would see several anti-American posts.

The medium in which you communicate is important to take note of.

LOL. You are openly admitting that Americans really are one-eyed and a bit thick then.

Because any sane, thoughtful and unbiased reader would know that US/Western propaganda and the sycophantic compliant incestual industry that constructs reports and analyses of geo-political situations and therefore earn kudos, kickbacks, employment and cash, has zero academic or even journalistic credibility.

If Americans (as you put it, I don't think you should lump all Americans in the same idiotic basket) are so stupid then god help the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Answer this smart pants. This also explains why you are losing information war.

Why should I be Pro US and Pro NATO,

when I know full well 9/11 was inside job, arming of Sryian rebels created ISIS.

Call me Pro Russian all you want, you are just making me feel better about my choices.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
And do you ever get bored of posting anti-Russian threads, day after day since August?

Well, he's brainwashed ...

But since we're on the topic, I am surprised how long it takes for the Russians to react ... they should've done this a year ago. Instead of going on an operation "polite people", they should've come in with all gear ready as the US usually does.

That way, this guy could have a field day with his anti-Russianism ... and if he's lucky, even the war he so much longs for. With nukes and all ....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join