It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

So you support Russia only because the other sides have misbehaved themselves?

Just askin

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

But it was (is)still One country regardless. That's why it's called an invasion/

Let me elaborate.
Just because part on Vancouver is mostly Chinese speaking does not make it legal for China to send tanks there to use against Canadian forces.

edit on 12-11-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No I support Russia because I love Russia.Just sayinga reply to: canucks555

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
The citizens of Ukraine,had they not wanted the Russian's would have put up serious resistance and the western media would be all over it
This was not the case with Crimea.
This is not the case with East Ukraine
apples and onions, Russia is a direct neighbor with Ukraine
If Parliament was stormed by pro Chinese with the support of BRIC nations and violence erupted, guess who would be the first to come rolling in? The USA

edit on 12-11-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

But it was (is)still One country regardless

Ukraine is Russia. Just Ukranian Russians now started to think that they are Anglos. Sad mistake.
I was watching this recent UN Security Council and one thing I will remember all my life.
When debating with Russian ambassador Ukrainian Ambassador was speaking in English all time except when he needed to relay the most important part of his speech. It was short and it was a quote in Russian of what is "Real Truth". Anglos have their own difficult concepts for Russians about what is property, law, etc. But what is truth he needed to use Russian, because there was some meaning that is difficult to translate to English, Anglos and Russians put different importance and even slightly different semantics to the words like Truth.
Russians would say that "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" is real truth, but American Constitution is not.

edit on 12-11-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
NATO admits it has been lying

Echoing Lysenko's comments, a senior NATO official said at least 1,000 Russian troops have poured into Ukraine with sophisticated equipment, leaving no doubt that the Russian military had invaded southeastern Ukraine.

Source

Ok Fair !

"There is no question any more about Russia's direct military involvement in Ukraine," General Breedlove said in Bulgaria.

Source

But, but, but...NATO said aug 28 there was no doubt left anymore and now they are saying we had questions about Russia being in the Ukraine all along.

NATO itself proofs what the early posters in this thread said, NATO is full of it !

edit on 12 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Russia being in the Ukraine all along

Russia invaded Doneztk, which is historically belongs to UK ( Wales)
Donetsk was founded in 1869 when the Welsh businessman John Hughes built a steel plant and several coal mines in the southern part of the Russian Empire at Aleksandrovka (Ukrainian: Олександрівка). The town initially was given the name Hughesovka (Yuzovka; Russian: Юзовка; Ukrainian: Юзівка).[4] In its early period, it received many immigrants from Wales, especially the town of Merthyr Tydfil.

/sarcasm off

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

My side is simple. Ukraine is being cut in half and slowly invaded/manipulated by Russia and Russian hardware.

From what I understand your side is saying that Russia is doing nothing at all and we have to prove they are.

Where are the rebels getting their weapons from?

The West tried to pull Ukraine to its side. Russia grabbed onto the end of Ukraine that's filled with Russians and didn't let go. Ukraine got torn in two. There's equal blame here at least. My position is that more blame is due the West for interfering in a state that is so tied to Russia. If Russia tried this in Canada or Mexico we'd be flipping a #. The Cuban missile crisis is a great historical parallel.
edit on 12-11-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As I have stated before nations should not be forced into choosing who they do business with.
[...]
Nations should not be punished for choosing a path that runs counter to another nation.

Exactly!
I'm always glad when we agree about something, dear Xcathdra.

Sadly the US-attorney general Eric Holder and his POTUS Obama disagree.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is starting to feel like baghdad Bob at least on NATO's part while NATO is defending poroshenko claims that Russia invaded Ukraine for the 20th.

NATO is itching for a war with Russia. And this proves it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: US Defense department , releases new photos of Russian military build up at Ukraine border

Image PROOF

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Well without any proof I believe that Santa Clauses is a woman and her reindeer could have been replaced with Elephants this year.

Next we can expect unnamed sources being reported by the BBC as saying China has told Russia that it has twenty atomic warheads ready to fire at a second notice if Russia is attacked and they are all pointing at the BBCs headquarter.

Yes I know we have a media war going on but one side is calling wolf in its sleep and is playing with words as if we are all stupid and presents not a shred of evidence to backup its story telling.

Well just an fyi, you are misrepresenting what he is saying. He did not say nukes were deployed, only that they have the potential to carry nuclear warheads.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: tavi45

Justifying Russian action by using the term Russian near abroad does not work. Putin trying to argue the country of Ukraine is no country is not going to work.[/quote

What NATO is doing in eastern Europe is not going to work as its called an military occupation by the false claims of invasion by Russia but in reality its NATO doing all the works.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Both Canada AND mexico would tell Russia to $*!% right off. The same as the Ukrainians are doing.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Look folks. They Annexed Crimea. Doesn't that hint to you that they have their fingers in the East? Why does that seem so damn hard to believe? Again: Russia Annexed Crimea. Figure it out for Gods sake (rofl!)

Did you copy and pasted the following? its so original when someone copy's and paste. I am not surpised that seem in here still follow and believe NATO even after what they did in Yugoslavia and Libya.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Look folks. They Annexed Crimea. Doesn't that hint to you that they have their fingers in the East? Why does that seem so damn hard to believe? Again: Russia Annexed Crimea. Figure it out for Gods sake (rofl!)

Did you copy and pasted the following? its so original when someone copy's and paste. I am not surpised that seem in here still follow and believe NATO even after what they did in Yugoslavia and Libya.

Just shut up. Go read a book or something.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Yes NATO sucks, and Yes, Russia is severely involved in the Ukraine.
Get your heads out of the sand people. It's happening and to deny it is just echoing the same propaganda that comes out of the Kremlin.

There is no Russian involvement in the Ukraine?
Gawd give us a break.

lol

There is no American involvement in the Ukraine?
Right?
None at all Right?

Whom funded fake stop? the protests in Kiev? you do know biden has a son in Ukraine right?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Just shut up. Go read a book or something.

Really telling me just to shut to up?

Go read a book or something
You should learn what to post on a forum before saying to other users to shut up just because they are a making point which you disagree upon.

i just realized something.

The majority whom are believing this as an actual are the actual viewers of western news media. Which is not a surprise.

By the way i have a right to say what i want about this issue.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

As I have stated before nations should not be forced into choosing who they do business with.
[...]
Nations should not be punished for choosing a path that runs counter to another nation.

Exactly!
I'm always glad when we agree about something, dear Xcathdra.

Sadly the US-attorney general Eric Holder and his POTUS Obama disagree.

What in Gods name could Eric Holder have to do with this thread?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Hehe apparently only people who ascribe to the idea of America being an angel have rights to speak

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join