It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact: Who should represent humanity?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If we assume They are already in shadow contact with earth's governments, then we may assume they would arrange with them the place and time. At least those overt and secret officials wouldn't be surprised. I will list: USA, UK, France, Brazil, Russia, China, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, among the countries who certainly were contacted. Not necessarily by the same ET! Insiders speak of as many as 80-200 races of ET or subraces.

Perhaps the ET themselves will choose the appropriate place, perhaps the center squares of one or more capitals. If it is only one, let say Russia, it will boost the image of that particular country. Perhaps there will be several, not many, capitals selected.

In such a scenario, of course the heads of states must be present by protocol. I hope other people, the intellectuals of those nations, will be invited shortly after the ships descend. There will be technical time for that because may be the ET ambassadors won't go out immediately. There should be some time to calm down the population on national TVs.

Then, I hope the ET together with their human collaborators, will open a wide range campaign to explain who they are and what they bring, what they want. Perhaps internet sites with enough traffic will be open for everyone who wants to "contact" the aliens.

The other scenario is massive ET appearance all over the world in each small city. Then if they decide to bypass the earth authorities, it would be each and everyone of us who waves with hand, to be the earth's ambassador and contactee. That scenario I envision in case of immediate urgent need of help, such as imminent nuclear or natural disaster that will destroy predominant part of humanity and erase certain regions off the map. Otherwise, more natural is the first scenario because it will give the needed time for relax to assimilate the news after it is shown on the worldwide TVs. One may have as many days as needed to accept the truth. Many people may never "contact" the aliens, at the same time many others will urge such a contact, first online then may be physically going to the places of landed ships. It is a long process, a new life for humanity and it doesn't end with the evening news and the next morning like yesterday. It will never be the same again.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Let say, the ET races who would make the first contact, have chosen to land on the Red Square in Moscow. Let say it is evening time. It is a crowded place all the time. When the ship(s) appear and come closer and closer, enthusiasts will gather on the square, while the deniers will run away in the nearby subway. As the cameras start broadcasting it on the TVs, more and more people from the multimillion city will come. Perhaps the police will clear a perimeter when it is supposed the ship (or shuttle) to land. Perhaps the ship will be too big to land at all, don't know. What we see of the "Kremlin pyramid" videos, those are big ships. Around that clear perimeter will gather volunteers, may be more young than old, some may carry banners. It is already several hours since the first sightings were reported.

Then a group of politicians will come, perhaps leaded by Putin or Medvedev. I suppose some members of society known to everyone, such as singers, scientists, will be invited too. (there will be at least several hours since the first report). Then the door of the shuttle will open and the ET will finally come! I'd expect representatives of several major races, not only one. Surely there will be a Grey-like, tall and short. Human-like Nordic. Tall Whites. Others. I don't expect more strange forms to appear in the first contact because they will frighten the people. Some of them let say the Nordic will speak fluent language (Russian in this case, English or French if they appear in London and Paris). Ceremonial greetings will follow. Perhaps they will invite several humans not necessarily the president) to enter the ship so the crowds may see they can enter and get out alive without harm. All of that being broadcast live to hundreds of millions on TV/internet.

Then I don't know what the contact will look like on the Day 2. What I suggest is a perfect internet link assured in advance by both aliens and humans, where all who want would be able to ask direct questions and to get answers. Or perhaps first comes the video presentation of the ET themselves, about their planet, about our planet, why are they here, why are there other human ET and how that relates to our own origin, and other important questions. First of all, the calm that they are not hostile and that nothing bad will happen to those who contact them. Nothing bad to faith in God as well.
Hope it is not the earth's doom what they will say, but if such comes, it will be explained as clearly as possible. Then every human will decide for himself how to answer whatever offer the ET make.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wallpaper Alien ship lands on the Red square in Moscow
www.wallpaperup.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
On Day 2 and 3 it will be already a mega concert, staged indeed, with the aliens on the scene too. You can't have them touch every single person who wants to touch them, you have to put them on the stage to be seen by the cheering crowd.

Here it is how it looks a national day concert in Moscow. It will be a mega national (international) event and will be celebrated as it should.

I don't know how the pope will react, but perhaps in the way he did in Rio's Copacabana mega meeting with the youth. Perhaps if the aliens didn't choose St Peter's square for the first contact, the pope will invite them speaking on a special ceremony for the occasion. Perhaps the next Sunday or sooner a shuttle will fly from Moscow to Rome (or from Paris). It will be a worldwide holiday, the first days. After that, I don't know. Depends on what THEY tell us. It might be bad as well: pack your bags in 3 months and come with us if you want to survive you and your children.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
perhaps in the next days/weeks everyone who wants to enter the landed ships will be registered and waiting available time schedule. The ships will spread to many more cities by then.

Of course it depends what is the general purpose of the ET visit: a contact that will last for years and there is nothing to hurry about; a warning to humankind for imminent catastrophe (weeks, months,) and therefore rescue efforts. Or may be establishment of bases in certain places that will work permanently with human visitors. Not only to see how the ET ship looks inside, and may be to have a chance to meet face to face with alien. But also to get healed (that element will be certainly present) and uplifted spiritually, emotionally, for the future life of humanity that would have started with the contact.

I'd wish all big countries, all counties to be included in that process. I don't want to see a scenario in which a group of countries will greet the ET while others will call them hostile invaders and even may start galactic war known from the movies. I don't believe it would be allowed in the first days /weeks. Everyone will be given a chance to accept benevolently the benevolent ET. Even if after that there are unpleasant events.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't rule out another scenario, if the aliens decide too few humans would respond, and if the time is critical. Having abilities much beyond our understanding, and knowing in advance how the society will react, and what follows next. They could perform a fast rescue operation taking out of earth only those individuals, families and groups who indeed want it and deserved to continue humanity. It is not much different from what is told in novels from 1980s of Ashtar etc. It could happen in 2014 or any other year if indeed the nuclear war approaches fast, if the galactic laws would permit it, and at the same time give a free choice for everyone. I don't know all of those IFs. It could be a solar cataclysm, as some recent video allegedly shows a big screen over the sun. I.e. it might be the ET who delay the catastrophe thanks to their superior capabilities.

It is a pity that after nearly 20 years of disclosure talks online 13 of which very intensive, most of disclosure videos get 200-300 K visitors. Indeed some landmark videos get 1 mln visitors. Out of how many internet users in USA alone, in EU, and a smaller number from the rest of the world. We are talking of at least 1 bln users out of whom only 1 in 1000 decided to watch the most visited videos. The real enthusiasts are no more than 300 K from the Western world plus individuals from other parts of the world. Sure not everyone in China watches that. The percentage might be similar, and the ET know that. Be sure they know and they read internet too, with better browsers than ours. They have statistics and sociology better than ours. In other words, the world rescue might be limited to few who really want it.

Or to be a massive, convincing to everyone contact as described in my previous posts. I don't know which side of the scales will prevail. What I know though, 2014 is ALREADY too late from any expectations for decades and the people get increasingly impatient, those who are still alive. If this is what the ET want, they may choose to show up in 2024 or 2032. They live thousands of years, it doesn't matter some more ants saved, yes? I sincerely hope that is not the mentality of those ET who will come as benevolent galactic brothers. If it is though, if they wait 2034 only after the nuclear war, then it might be true they are the evil ones the PR of the antichrist. Because what benevolence is to let the earth die and to pretend of some galactic non-interference while there are known races who already interfere without asking anyone. If true, it is absurd.

Therefore, I call them and those humans responsible not to let that chance pass by in history. They will be responsible in history if that happens, much more than those who made WW1 and WW2. Let they come tomorrow and stop the crazy show in the world that puts to risks not only our lives but the entire human civilization.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
Agreed and well-said. Some details may be conjecture and subject to refinement (esp. by ET -him(-her, -it?) -self), but the scenario described is much more logical (and likely), and certainly preferred, over any one individual that has campaigned for the exclusive honor.

Good job...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Humanitarians should. The ons that have been through the wreckage of life and understand what's really going on. Not this Mcdonald play land bs. With help from whom Evers running the show. Just fix this problem on earth. Can we start over vampire. It must be you because your sucking the life from me..and every one else.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I honestly think they would choose. Considering a lot of them are telepathic and/or inter-dimensional, official titles or accomplishments are irrelevant to them. They would look for someone without an agenda. Which is why they would probably make contact with a "nobody" that they see capable of understanding and who's interests are genuinely progress of the species and not a country or organization. Governments probably know this and might appoint someone they see fit. How hard and aggressively said governments or organizations push to get their guy in is, in itself, a test. Which might be the real first impression that the tone for trust or suspicion is set.

And, while thorough knowledge of science is important, More important is the understanding of concepts that link science and consciousness. We would need someone who is capable of thinking about things from a strictly human standard or point of view.
edit on 18-11-2014 by Puppytoven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

Yes! Right again!

Now we're getting somewhere....

edit on 11/18/2014 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Thank you!
Now a "meteorite" in Urals S Russia is shown on youtube RT www.youtube.com... Appeared on Nov 14 the video surfaces now.

Is it a slow introduction of the UFO coming, or they again will say "Chelyabinsk meteorite crashed". Once it will be said.

(sorry for grammar, English is not my first language anyway).

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: Outrageo

Thank you!
Now a "meteorite" in Urals S Russia is shown on youtube RT www.youtube.com... Appeared on Nov 14 the video surfaces now.

Is it a slow introduction of the UFO coming, or they again will say "Chelyabinsk meteorite crashed". Once it will be said.

(sorry for grammar, English is not my first language anyway).

Do you honestly believe meteors are UFOs?

That video doesn't even look like a meteor entry but more like some sort of distant explosion on the ground.
edit on 19-11-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You should say to the aliens "were all different so i dont know what to tell you". For something formal, i guess make it like an Olympic medal presentation.

You have to feel them out first though. For that maybe the Woddy Allen movie "sleeper" and if they dont laugh probably not a good sign.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin
You should say to the aliens "were all different so i dont know what to tell you". For something formal, i guess make it like an Olympic medal presentation.

You have to feel them out first though. For that maybe the Woddy Allen movie "sleeper" and if they dont laugh probably not a good sign.

Given the likelihood that the aliens would be machines or some sort of machine intelligence perhaps we should just introduce them to our most advanced AI?

Siri? Watson? Or these guys?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You need media and documentation talent, historical research/logistics and mainstream science.
So I vote for these 3:

George Knapp
Richard Dolan
Michio Kaku

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
You need media and documentation talent, historical research/logistics and mainstream science.
So I vote for these 3:

George Knapp
Richard Dolan
Michio Kaku

Which one of those things is not like the other? Hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Samuel L. Jackson.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Let me just interject to you mortals here,

You suddenly start developing (with seeming urgency) mach 20 atmospheric craft. In secret and for no particular reason.
You suddenly develop nuclear fusion capability. (Lockheed Martin)
Getting humans back to the moon & to mars is announced.
Loud explosions heard on earth but never any signs of damage start happening.
Troops start getting withdrawn en masse from active human warzones back to their respective home countries..
Fireballs and other unexplained phenomenon start becoming increasingly reported in the sky..

The time is soon my friends, The old world has returned and they are not happy with what the caretakers have done to their Eden.

The standard protocol will normally mean that you have been given a set amount of time to either repair the damage you've caused, or leave.

When you hear the horns sound from the heavens, you will want to be anyone but the first held accountable.

No God is truly benevolent.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Samuel L. Jackson.

SLJ: What does warp drive look like?
ET: fzzz?
SLJ: What planet you from??
ET: fzzz!
SLJ: Fzzz ain't no planet I've ever heard of! They speak English in Fzzzz?
ET: FZZZ!
SLJ: English mother#er, do you speak it!?
ET: (types something into communicator). droid drones "yes"
SLJ: Then you know what I am saying?
ET: droid drones 'yes'
SLJ: Describe What Warp Drive Engine Looks Like.
ET: fzzzzz?
SLJ: (Points gun) Say fzz again. SAY FZZZ AGAIN! And I dare you, I double dare you mother#er, Say fzzzz one more time!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a representative selection of the mammal species that have unique communication skills,perhaps:

a dolphin that has learned to communicate thru computer interface. to represent mammal life in the sea.
a gorilla that has learned to communicate thru symbols (sign language). to represent mammal life on the land.
and finally, a human who is multilingual and has a good concept of metaphor, symbol, and can think out of the box. to represent mammal life that has learned how to exist in the sea, land and air.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join