It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost leads construction worker to her dead body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There are many members who believe in the paranormal/ghost.. This is a pretty good simple story.

A skeleton of a long-dead woman was discovered this morning in an abandoned home on Soi Lat Phrao 74 after her ghost entered a man’s dreams to lead him to her body.

bangkok.coconuts.co...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ghost in a dream... Would that be a spirit or a ghost? I dont know... I guess its just semantics anyway

S&F

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Star and Flag!

Interesting if but odd looking picture [face in strangely shadowy tree above overly large candle] ...

And the title lead my paranoid mind to speculate ... construction worker ... maybe he buried her up behind a wall and now has a guilty conscience?

The picture and the story make me rather suspicious BUT I don't think that ghosts contacting people in their dreams is out of the realms of possible.

At face value, good on the guy for listening and following his dreams.

It is definitely spooky regardless of the truth of the matter.

May she rip and I am glad she was finally found and will be put to rest in a more appropriate manner.

edit on 12-11-2014 by ForeverMan because: to fix spelling.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan

Star and Flag!

Interesting if but odd looking picture [face in strangely shadowy tree above overly large candle] ...

And the title lead my paranoid mind to speculate ... construction worker ... maybe he buried her up behind a wall and now has a guilt conscience?

The picture and the story make me rather suspicious BUT I don't think that ghosts contacting people in their dreams is out of the realms of possible.

At face value, good on the guy for listening and following his dreams.

It is definitely spooky regardless of the truth of the matter.

May she rip and I am glad she was finally found and will be put to rest in a more appropriate manner.

There is a very large segment of this society that believes in Ghost.. They also believe that if you see a ghost and run away instead of asking Buddha to get rid of the ghost and stand your ground you will die in three days... Or used to believe that way; talking old old beliefs... One grandmother came home and found a ghost in her kitchen.. She turned half way around out of fright to run but remembered (on second thought) to stand her ground... The next day half her hair which had been black was turned white.... or so the story goes...

That particular picture of the ghost was ripped from some sitcom or movie and has all the classic cheap make-up that is used when a low budget horror movie is made in country...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The ghost in that picture is from the "Insidious" Movies.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Just noticed: Does that guy in the white shirt appear to be missing an arm?

If he is the construction worker, I want to have a word to his union rep

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
The ghost in that picture is from the "Insidious" Movies.

Thanks, I obviously mistook the pic for a local production... Thanks for the clarification... I don't watch many horror movies

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
SnF

This reminds me of the ghost story in my home town .

Wealthy property owner was murdered so the murderer could get his hands on the guys land claims .
The murdered guys ghost appeared on a fence to his neighbor pointing in the direction the guys body was found .
Fishers Ghost .

I have actually seen a few cases of similar goings on in other parts of the world too .

Very interesting .

Unsolved Mysteries has a few paranormal cases of ghostly intervention with similar aspects too .

-Omega

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

No worries
I don't ever but got dragged to this one by the Mrs. Will never forget that face ! haha

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Surely the guy isnt the actual murderer, lol. And didnt dream up this bizarre story to clear his mind of all the bad Ju Ju. I dont know, just looking at the obvious
edit on 12-11-2014 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Surely the guy isnt the actual murderer, lol. And didnt dream up this bizarre story to clear his mind of all the bad Ju Ju. I dont know, just looking at the obvious

I actually thought the same thing and the article does not state if the worker is from around there or had some kind of known relationship with the Lady...

You have to figure the Police thought the same thing and they are usually pretty good at finding connections..... Sometimes they even make stuff up; go figure !

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The dead do talk to you in your dreams, i have first hand experience of this.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
The dead do talk to you in your dreams, i have first hand experience of this.

Agreed!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yup, an old wives tale come true... or a truth that was turned into an old wives tale.

I am one of those on this site that "believe" in ghosts... or rather, have experienced a phenomena that resembled reports of ghosts. But besides personal experience, there are a few decently verified accounts of much the same thing...

There was that fairly well documented case of the murdered nurse in Chicago in the 80's who "possessed" a fellow nurse and haunted her dreams until she told authorities the story the ghost was telling... that an orderly had killed her and given her stolen necklace to his fiancee... it checked out and he went to prison.

There is also that story about an alternate will that a ghost directed family members to that saved their farm in the late 1800's, etc.

One thing, though, is that IF one gets info from a "paranormal" source about a murder, have one's alibi ready 'cause the first place they'll look for the perp is you!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For the six degrees of Kevin Bacon... This is straight out of the plot of Stir of Echoes. An odd but good movie.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So her ghost entered his sleeping mind and led him to her body? Sounds like a movie. I find this difficult to believe but a good story nonetheless.

top topics

join