It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation "Polite people"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The "agressors" named their invasion as Operation"Polite people".

Video report on the results of task execution unit number 0900 in the period from February 22 to March 28, 2014 on the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea

Task completed 10 months ago with no casualties.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I'm glad that electronic "music" track was on there, otherwise the video would have completely no context.

Also, the US had an "Operation Polite People" that ended in 1957. Then "Operation Douchebag" was executed and continues to this day.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Sorry, there is no english version yet. The song is about the polite people...

I just wanted to share the video about the so called "invasion" which prevented any disorder in Crimea. In the ukrainian "Anti Terrorist Operation" (ATO) tens of thousands of own citizens killed till now, in Crimea four people died, one russian and tatar at the protests before the operation, and one russian and ukrainian soldier (woman) in a false flag attack carried out by the ukrainian Right Sector.

Picture is from May.

edit on 11am1111u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The little people being used and abused through manipulation of fifth columnists...happens all the time....
What I see is humanity shooting itself in the foot constantly playing power games.....and it pisses me off......
I don't care anymore whos right or wrong...just so we stop the killing and start the job of living instead......

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

These countries below would have been pleased with this kind of "invasion".

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

These countries below would have been pleased with this kind of "invasion".

So when did the US invade or fight a war against China in 1946 or anytime for that matter?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

and not one annexed...

Your point?

a reply to: tsurfer2000h
The only adverse encounter the US had with China was during the Vietnam war when some of our aircraft ended up in Chinese air space, with a few of them being shot down. Aside from that the US has never been at war with China with the exception of the Korean war when they entered on the side of the north.

although I am thinking the Us should rethink our one china policy and go back to supporting the Democratic nations, like Taiwan.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

China in 1946

Ask the Kuomintang government about it.

The United States strongly supported the Kuomintang forces. Over 50,000 Marines were sent to guard strategic sites, and 100,000 US troops were sent to Shandong. The US equipped and trained over 500,000 KMT troops, and transported KMT forces to occupy newly liberated zones, as well as to contain Communist controlled areas.

Within less than 2 years after the Sino-Japanese War, the KMT had received 4.43 billion dollars from the US - most of which was military aid.

According to Nulland the cost of Ukraine was 5 billion...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Your point?

Hope the list will not expand, The ukrainian job remains "unfinished"... Thanks to the Polite People.

new topics

top topics

join