It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Snipers’ Massacre” on the Maidan in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I atched the videos of that some time back and I agree. Many of these people were behind trees and even walls when suddenly they get hit. The only way that would be possible would be if the snipers were behind them. The whole pro-democracy movement was a NATO -sponsored media sham to convince the world how bad the Yanukyovich government was.
Not that they were the good guys by any stretch of the imagination. You should check out the Presidential getaway and see what kind of luxury he spoiled himself with while shoving austerity measures down the throat of the commoners.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you show me where the Constitution says they need 380 cards

Not 380, only 338 is the three-fourths of 450 members of RADA...

380 was a Washington Post lie.

The RFE/RL story reports that "A majority of 328 lawmakers of the 450-seat parliament voted on February 22 to remove Yanukovych from power." It goes on to observe that the constitution calls for "a review of the case by Ukraine's Constitutional Court and a three-fourths majority vote by the Verkhovna Rada -- i.e., 338 lawmakers." That vote margin didn't materialize, and the required court review never took place.

U.S. Reveals Ukraine Regime Illegitimate

What about the snipers? One of them was recognised by "conspiracy teorists" as John G.O. Christensen:

He is a NATO-mercenary:

edit on 11am707u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

No doubt that Yanukovych was a very bad oligarch, but he only wanted to keep up with other oligarch like Poroshenko in robbing the country. The people's dissatisfaction and the protests was hijacked by far right groups which were trained abroad (mostly in Poland), but for achieving their goal they needed the snipers too..

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The only way that would be possible would be if the snipers were behind them.

Are you saying that the police could not put snipers anywhere they wanted?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you saying that the police could not put snipers anywhere they wanted?

Many buildings were in controll of the "protesters", including those with unidentified snipers.

A radio intercept of Alfa commanders contains their report about deploying SBU snipers after two “snipers” or spotters from the Maidan side were noticed on a Maidan-controlled building, their preparation to storm this building, and an order from their superior to Alfa jointly with the Internal Troops to start this attack

“Shots came from the Philharmonic Hall. Maidan Commandant Parubiy was responsible for this building. Snipers and people with automatic weapons were ‘working’ from this building on February 20. They supported the assault on the Interior Ministry forces on the ground who were already demoralized and have, in fact, fled,” Yakimenko said in an interview with Russian television.

Kiev Snipers Shooting From Bldg Controlled By Maidan Forces – Ex-Ukraine Security Chief

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

And this report comes from....RT! Surprise!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

BBC is good for you?

Controversy surrounds the mass shooting of protesters in Kiev which precipitated the downfall of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

It is clear that firearms were used by government security forces, and possibly by some opposition activists, but the identity of the snipers said to have caused many of the deaths is disputed.

The new authorities have identified two places where they think snipers operated from, on Khreshchatyk Street and Kostiolna Street, but it is believed snipers also opened fire from the Ukraina hotel and the National Bank building.

Ukraine crisis: What we know about the Kiev snipers

After 10 months the new government failed to identify any of the snipers? They only have to ask their Rada members Pashinsky or Paruby.

“There is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” Paet said during the conversation. “I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh,” Ashton answered.

edit on 11am70700000011 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

"Believed" is not "seen."

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Seen:

the Police were much further up the road,and these shots are mostly from the back (2 Maidan controlled sniper nests) . and how obvious it is when the bullet hits the tree at 1:53....it gives away the position of the sniper...same position as one of the camera guys!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

An analysis provided by an organization calling itself "Crimea Free," in other words, the FSB, the organization responsible for the "massacre."

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

...and the FSB has magic bullets which bypass barriers...

BBC believes... as you are...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The FSB has operatives that can assume any identity they need. Like Putin.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

There is no proof that the Separatists shot down the plane. Nice try of trying to debunk his video.

If there was the international community would already provide this evidence , they are all after burning russia to the ground.

we will probably never know why and who did down the plane , 298 ppl amongst them 196 fellow country men and they are used as a toy in intenational politics.

Seeing my fellow countrymen piled up and left to rot for 96 hours in a field killed what little hope i had for this world.

Sorry for the offtopic post , the ukranian situation sets me off quite quickly , because it proves again that all we are good enough is to pay our taxes and keep our mouth shut.
In this era we have to go beyond the law to gather information , since everything is on a need to know basis , i find this a very sad development , here i am stuck with a situation innocent people are being killed of by the plane load and we are being told jack sh%#%t.

All because it probably does not fit a current political agenda....there should be only 1 agenda , the agenda of Transparancy and Justice....

Had to get this off my chest , thanks for your consideration.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Sorry for the offtopic post

It is not so off topic, the study mentioning it:

The “sniper massacre” fits a pattern of the politically motivated misrepresentations of the mass killing and other cases of violence by the same Ukrainian political forces and the media involved. Such cases include the Odesa massacre on May 2, 2014, killings of civilians in Donbas, ...

...While the various available evidence indicates that the Malaysian airliner in Donbas was likely shot down by separatists, such a track record also raises questions in this case.

Had to get this off my chest , thanks for your consideration.

You are welcome!

All because it probably does not fit a current political agenda....there should be only 1 agenda , the agenda of Transparancy and Justice....

Only this year and only in Ukraine tens of thousands killed, many more wounded, raped, robbed only because the so called "west" wants to occupy one more country to exploit in the name of western democratic values. What are those values?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Only this year and only in Ukraine tens of thousands killed, many more wounded, raped, robbed only because the so called "west" wants to occupy one more country to exploit in the name of western democratic values. What are those values?

Yeah , good question , i have no clue i find myself asking the same question more frequent.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The classic western values are gone. R.I.P.

The western institutions totally lost their credibility in last decades.

The OSCE served as "rescue team" for one captured mercenary who looks very similar to the person filmed in the Ukraine Hotel on February 20.

Danish(?) mercenary from Afghanistan captured in Slavyansk in May:

Captured swedish OSCE observer(?) John G.O. Christensen:

Swedish mercenary John G.O. Christensen was arrested in #Slavyansk today. #Ukraine

The "official" explanation of OSCE was very fishy:

The OSCE stressed that the eight soldiers were not working for they OSCE. The soldiers are in Ukraine, as military observers, under a bilateral agreement made on the basis of an OSCE document. In an interview, broadcast by the Austrian TV Channel ORF, OSCE Spokesman Claus Neukirch said: “But I also have to say, that they, to be exact, are not working for the OSCE, but that they are military observers who are active there (Ukraine) under a bilateral agreement based on an OSCE document. We have, parallel to them, also an OSCE-mission, an observer mission, that already has over 125 civilian observers in the country, including that region”.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Not 380, only 338 is the three-fourths of 450 members of RADA...

Can you show me where they need 338 to accept someone's resignation? 338 is what is needed to force someone out, which is not what they did. Either way it's a trivial detail considering 100% of those there voted to accept. He fled the country and refused to return, he resigned, it's a fairly easy concept to understand.

Your source also has gone on the record as saying the separatists are responsible for downing the Malaysia plane, so since your source is credible, you agree with that right? Or do you only find him credible when he agrees with you?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you show me where they need 338 to accept someone's resignation? 338 is what is needed to force someone out

Till March the English version of the Ukrainian Constitution was available here: www.president.gov.ua...
The ukrainian version become "static" so you can check it.

Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution, there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment.

After the "Snipers Massacre" on February 20., Yanukovich signed an agreement about his resignation which lasted about an hour and ended with the ultimatum of Right Sector and an assassination attempt (third criteria of "leaving" in constitution: death), which failed.

The agreement, published by the German foreign ministry, includes the following:

The 2004 constitution will be restored within 48 hours, and a national unity government will be formed within 10 days

Constitutional reform balancing the powers of president, government and parliament will be started immediately and completed by September

A presidential election will be held after the new constitution is adopted but no later than December 2014, and new electoral laws will be passed

An investigation into recent acts of violence will be conducted under joint monitoring from the authorities, the opposition and the Council of Europe

The authorities will not impose a state of emergency and both the authorities and the opposition will refrain from the use of violence

Illegal weapons will be handed over to interior ministry bodies

Because of the ultimatum and the armed protesters around the Ukrainian Parliament (Rada), a simple voting was organised (democratic voting surrounded with armed "protesters"), which is not enough for impeachment, so the number of votes doesn't even matter.

The impeachment process described in the Constitution:

According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime.

Yanukovych was accused in ordering the mass killing of protesters, but only in mass media, not in court. 10 months after the event where are the evidences? No evidence of such order was produced. Commanders of Alfa and its sniper team, Internal Troops, and Omega all denied receiving such an order, and their radio intercepts confirm this.

the separatists are responsible for downing the Malaysia plane

The “sniper massacre” fits a pattern of the politically motivated misrepresentations of the mass killing and other cases of violence by the same Ukrainian political forces and the media involved.

Any recognisable pattern? Maidan Massacre, Odessa Massacre, MH17, ATO (anti terrorist operation)?

Contrary to the available evidence, the government claimed that more than 40 Odesa protesters died as result of a fire caused by them and claimed that separatists killed more than 1,000 civilians in Donbas by shelling them in their own cities and town.

The new government is not interested in investigation, but others are checking the avialable evidence.

This video seems to very convincingly positively identify a man brutally beating people who were lying prostrate who had just fallen 3 stories out of a burning building during the Odessa massacre.

Busted! Viral Video IDs Man Committing Atrocity During Odessa Massacre (cc, 5 min)

Apparently he was arrested on charges of violence during the melee, and held for a while, but then released. During the court proceeding deciding his release, pro-Kiev activists demonstrated in support of him in front of the court buildings.

His name is Vsevolod Goncharevskii (middle name: Eduardovich). He is a lawyer, and well-known pro-Kiev activist. 47 years old, a resident of Odessa.

We Found Him! A Reader Names the Odessa Thug From Yesterday's Bombshell Video

Or do you only find him credible when he agrees with you?

The author of the analysis is Ivan Katchanovski, he teaches at the School of Political Studies and the Department of Communication at the University of Ottawa. He examined the available communication and video evidences.

According to hard western evidence and western investigative journalism MH17 is Putin's fault.

edit on 11am303u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He's definitely Danish, his NATO ID and name are, and he's wearing Danish flektarn and using a C7 (rifle used by Danish marines)

Whether or not he's the same as the man in Ukraine is the question... he does look remarkably similar

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
He's definitely Danish, his NATO ID and name are, and he's wearing Danish flektarn and using a C7 (rifle used by Danish marines)

Whether or not he's the same as the man in Ukraine is the question... he does look remarkably similar

But OSCE acknowledges that he was a military observer. That does not mean he was participating as a sniper. Note, he is holding a telescopic sight, not a rifle. He may have been using it, rather than binoculars, to obtain a narrow field close up of the action he was observing. If he was engaged in black ops, why would he be wearing the uniform of his country? Wouldn't he wear civilian clothes like the FSB agents?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join