It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best media/music player?....which do you use?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It seems that the OP is correct.

MusicBee appears to be the new WinAmp...

For as long as I can remember that I’ve had an internet-enabled PC (I got a Windows 98 machine in late 1999) I’ve been using WinAmp for listening to music. Last week I moved to the lesser-known MusicBee and it is perfect for my requirements. I can’t believe just how good MusicBee is.

I really couldn’t imagine going back to WinAmp now. Already this has helped me discover a number of CD box sets that I ripped to MP3 and then completely forgot to listen to all the way through. If you fancy a rediscovering your music collection and are a Windows user then I wholeheartedly recommend MusicBee.

I’ve found my perfect music player: MusicBee

There are a lot of great music players for Windows, and it's next to impossible to make a broad "best" statement that applies to everyone. But that doesn't stop the powerful, lightweight, and customizable MusicBee from winning our hearts for the best music player on Windows.

Our former favorite, Winamp, has shut down—but that isn't why we've changed our minds on this one. "Dead" apps are still worth using if they're the best—we've just decided, after lots of testing and deliberation, that Winamp is no longer the best music player in our minds. Note also that, while MusicBee is taking the place of "best music player" for this app directory...

The Best Music Player Application for Windows

new topics

<< 1   >>

join