It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open for Religion's or believes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Hello , my name is Christian , my whole family is Catholic , and they do belive. But me? I stopped beliving in anything few years ago. And becuase of my current situation with a lot of stress and some depression i want to find a religion that i can look forword to. A religion that i would belive in , it can be any religion , i am open to anything. And ill try anything , even if it can be satanic or whatever. Please help me

Religion = guilt. Guilt isn't good for someone with depression.

Spirituality and connection with the divine is what is important. Buddhist meditations and the teachings of your Catholic saint, Saint Terese of Lisieux would be helpful. Easy on the ears and heart filling. Talk to a buddhist monk and/or a Catholic monk in a monastery. They could give you some positive meditations to start with. That's my advice, since you asked.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Interesting.

I just found a new One that I haven't really looked into called 'Eckankar™ Another to look at in 'The Law of One'

en.wikipedia.org...

Eckankar is described as "Religion of the Light and Sound of God". Eckankar has also been described as "The Ancient Science of Soul Travel,", "The Path of Total Awareness," and "A Way of Life". The header on the main Eckankar website says "Eckankar, Experience the Light and Sound of God" and the footer reads, "Religion of the Light and Sound of God".

Seem to be an off shot to Sikhism focusing on higher level awareness and reaching the energized (en-light-ened) state of awareness. In sikhism Ek Ong Kaar = "The creator is one" and can symbolize the oneness of everything that also "the law of ONE" speak off.

Ek ong kaar, sat naam, karataa purakh, nirbho (neer bho), nirvair (neer vair), Akaal moorat, ajoonee, saibhang, gur prasaad. Jap! Aad such, jugaad such, Hai bhee such, Naanak hosee bhee such.

One Creator. Truth is His name. Doer of everything. Fearless, Revengeless, Undying, Unborn, Self illumined, The Guru's gift, Meditate! True in the beginning. True through all the ages. True even now. Oh Nanak it is forever true.

Namaste
edit on 12-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Op if you feel like it you might play around with some Reiki/meditation or other method/tool for energizing your body to higher awareness if you have not played around with body energized states yet.

If you find something very advanced please come back and tell me because I wanna try out different tools and see what happens when you tests them.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OP One thing I should point out here is your current "rejection" of your familial faith is going to be seen as a challenge by many still in the faith (you are seeing a lot of that here). I'd advise that your spiritual journey (whatever that is) be a private one. It will reduce the distractions you may encounter along the way.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I dont know if this is pure luck or actually god , but last night i said "God if you exist youll make me win some good money on a slot machine tomorrow" And today , i just came back , i have triple what i had. Is this a coincidene or is it god?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

See I'd be asking (but I am a polytheist) which God was it?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Idk... I just asked "Some God" Anyone

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
I just found a new One that I haven't really looked into called 'Eckankar™

All you need to know: it's a cult...

The founder of Eckankar, Paul Twitchell, was a close associate of Hubbard and long-time student of the occult. Twitchell plagiarized all of his teachings from a variety of sources, mainly the Radhasoami and Sant Mat paths of Northern India, while repeatedly asserting that they were completely original and that he had been ‘chosen’ to reveal them. One longstanding critic of Eckankar, Professor David Lane, has described Twitchell as a “pathological liar.”

I was raised a Catholic to age 19, and then joined Eckankar, a New Age religion which I followed for the next 33 years. Having studied and taught Eckankar for 33 years, I am very familiar with the philosophy and aims of the New Age movement. Two of my books were published by Eckankar, and two others were accepted for publication before I withdrew them. I served as the official leader of Eckankar in Ireland, a ‘RESA,’ for 22 years and was the invited guest speaker at 14 international Eckankar seminars. At the time I resigned from Eckankar I had the ‘rank’ of 7th initiate.

I saw that Eckankar was a complete spiritual fraud, a cult concocted in its totality by the plagiarist and social misfit, Paul Twitchell, and carried on in a cleverly modified form by his successor, the current ‘master’ and false prophet, Harold Klemp. The people who follow Eckankar are, for the most part, well-meaning and upright individuals – exactly the kind Satan wants to keep from Christianity. The New Age movement as a whole is a great deception, with potentially catastrophic consequences for all who participate in it.

archive.org.../n1/mode/2up

The evidence set out in this paper shows that Eckankar is definitely not what it seems, that it was set up to lure sincere Christians away from Christianity and sincere Jews away from Judaism. In essence, Eckankar is a cleverly disguised form of high-degree Freemasonry and Egyptian magic. Its uninformed followers are being slowly drawn into an occult web from which it may prove extremely difficult to extract oneself. The end result is not spiritual freedom, but spiritual slavery, or worse.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Where Did Eckankar Come From? From Venus! In pulp magazine articles and interviews prior to 1965, Twitchell bragged Eckankar was his own invention - a form of shabda yoga. Also, in prior magazine write-ups, there was no mention of any Vairagi masters, Rebezar Tarzs, etc. There's considerable evidence that he was making it up as he went along, as even he forgot who was supposed to be whom on occasion. On one audio tape made at one of the earliest world wide seminars, an audience member asked Twitchell to please tell them more about Rebezar Tarzs. There was a long, embarrassing pause and some nervous throat clearing until, apparently, someone quietly reminded Twitchell of who Rebezar was supposed to be. Even in his own copious writings, he never got it straight, in that different books would give different origins. There exists quite a mountain of evidence, though, that Eckankar never existed before Twitchell invented it in 1965.

truthbeknown66.stormpages.com...

Evidence that Eckankar is a covert Occult Organization and a Front for the Illuminati

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks, My 'ajna' was tacking on that, I never 'found the time' now I can use that 'time' on a thought experiment...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join