It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student kills bully with one punch.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
so what i mean is the face book wall taking over ats wtf social media an accident where one high school kid got into a conflict with another and died bec ause he hit his head the dying kid didnt even try bleeding hearts of ats take your polotics elsewhere. this is not new it just seems more frequent because we communicate faster

satire serious over

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Sremmos80

How many kids aren't going to get bullied now? Maybe he did deserve to die.

Deserved to die?

1. Since the one kid was defending himself (IE THIS IS NOT REVENGE BUT SELF DEFENSE), and it was a fluke accidental one shot kill, the events occurred whether I like them or not, however....

2. Moralizing on the events to the degree of saying a child or youth, who bullies, and in 99.9999...% of the cases has been abused and victimized in his or her own life to be like this, or indoctrinated into something dangerous and such as a gang or cult, deserves to die is pure psychopathy.

What all people on earth and especially all children deserve is a decent world, without slavery and decent homes and survival for all, we're not savage primitives and the wheel does not need to be reinvented in every generation, we can advance this world many times over by now, with homes and food and medical for all, unconditionally!!!!!!

And a caring world with the appropriate levels of councilling, help and intervention so that no child anywhere is bullied or bullies, or starts to get help, and life coaching to set goals that make them happy, people who care.

THIS IS A FAILURE OF THE COMMUNITY, NATION AND WORLD. FOR THE DOG EAT DOG SYSTEM OF SLAVERY AND TINY GROUP OF SUCCESS SO MEN CAN ONE UP EACH OTHER AND STRUT AROUND, I'M BETTER THAN YOU, DOMINATION AND PRIMITIVE JUNGLE BOY SHOW OFFS, MILLIONS OF CHILDREN WORLD WIDE ARE SLAUGHTERED AND SACRIFICED AGAINST THE WALL TO MAINTAIN INEQUALITY.

AND I'M FED UP.

I LOVE AND WANT A WONDERFUL HOME WITH HUGS AND HEALINGS AND HELP FOR BOTH THOSE TEENAGERS!!!
edit on 12-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join