It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you all've been waiting for, eh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Bitcoin wallet implanted, video below, no worshipping now, guys!

www.coindesk.com...

A bitcoin entrepreneur and ‘biohacking’ enthusiast has found an unlikely place to store digital currency – under his skin.

Martijn Wismeijer, also known as ‘Mr Bitcoin’, had two NFC (near-field communication) chips injected into the back of his hands during a biohacking event organised by Permanent Beta last week.

Speaking to CoinDesk, Wismeijer said he has so far experimented with storing litecoin, darkcoin, dogecoin and bitcoin on the tiny devices, which can hold up to 888 bytes of data each.

“As long as you can export your private key, you can write that into your hands,” he added.

And to bring you up to date with the Good News from Nazareth:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

...or should that now be changed into "Eight hundred fourscore and eight" for the prophecy to be fulfilled? Again? 888 is the Greek isopsephy value of Gr. Ἰησοῦς or "Iesous", corresponding to Lat. IESVS being 616 in Hebrew gematria from last time this prophecy was fulfilled when it was changed into 666.

The modern Jesus is presented as a sacrificial beast, most unclean as such btw, but Christians don't mind toes in the salad. A fine mess where orthodox Jewish law is mixed with Mithraism, mass psychology and occult Majick in order to emptying people's wallets and presented devilish doctrines that say that unless you believe in Jesus in such and such ways, you will burn in Hell and be tormented over and over in eternity -- a second death! Oh well, you know the drill.
edit on 11-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: misc

edit on 11-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: shortened

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Partly.

I see all these "hacking" "customer information leaks" as a psyop to get us to turn against cash and credit. Why?

Because implants are cheaper, more secure, more reliable. No chance of identity theft..

So they say.

This is to control completely. So it is what I'm waiting for, but it's not the entire endgame.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Partly.

I see all these "hacking" "customer information leaks" as a psyop to get us to turn against cash and credit. Why?

Because implants are cheaper, more secure, more reliable. No chance of identity theft..

So they say.

This is to control completely. So it is what I'm waiting for, but it's not the entire endgame.

Hacking as a way to get people to turn away from -cash-?

If anything it -strengthens- the power of hard currency.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here's what I get from this:

1. You changed numbers around to suit your thread.

2. Martijn Wismeijer is the Beast

3. "The Beast" is now "Mr. Bitcoin."

"All hail Mr. Bitcoin!"

Nah, can't see it catching on.

Plus:

"Let him that hath understanding reckon the number of um...Mr. Bitcoin" ...Iron Maiden is never gonna change that song.

Peace

edit on 11-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

And instilling the fact that "anyone can buy this stuff with cash" when it comes to weapons and other things makes people turn against cash.

Cash is the ultimate form of freedom when it comes to slave denomination (money). Credit, all these online systems being leaked and hacked is one way to get people to think it's all unsafe and prone to leaks. So they turn to a "safe alternative".

It may not be accepted by everybody at first, but with enough media exposure (______'s character on ______ used it in the bar and wow were her friends impressed! I better get one!), inculcation against other forms of currency, this will catch on.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

That's your words.

What I said, is that Jesus is the Beast.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can I have my Social Security money downloaded directly to a Bitcoin implant?

Or did simply asking the question open up a rift in the space-time continuum?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The beast has been here for a while now, it's the banking systems.

Money can be in your hand or on your forehead (thinking about it constantly). It says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark, you can't buy or sell without money.

Our society is based around money and we constantly have it "in hand" while worrying about bills, so we are constantly thinking/worrying about it as well.

The mark of money is in our hands and on our forehead (mind). Revelation isn't prophecy, it's an explanation of what had already happened.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Here's what I get from this:

1. You changed numbers around to suit your thread.

2. Martijn Wismeijer is the Beast

3. "The Beast" is now "Mr. Bitcoin."

"All hail Mr. Bitcoin!"

Nah, can't see it catching on.

Plus:

"Let him that hath understanding reckon the number of um...Mr. Bitcoin" ...Iron Maiden is never gonna change that song.

Peace

The "Beast" will will be the "technological singularity", the mark of the beast will be "trans humanism" and tribulation will be "post humanism" If you don't know these terms just wiki.
edit on 11/11/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

And instilling the fact that "anyone can buy this stuff with cash" when it comes to weapons and other things makes people turn against cash.

No it doesn't. If anyone can buy anything with cash... ...why would anyone use anything else?

Cash is the ultimate form of freedom when it comes to slave denomination (money). Credit, all these online systems being leaked and hacked is one way to get people to think it's all unsafe and prone to leaks. So they turn to a "safe alternative".

It may not be accepted by everybody at first, but with enough media exposure (______'s character on ______ used it in the bar and wow were her friends impressed! I better get one!), inculcation against other forms of currency, this will catch on.

No it won't. It's not going to catch on. People don't keep the same -cell phone- for 2 years, you think people are going to put something in their hand?

Not likely.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This could bring a whole new meaning to the word "Hacker". In other words, I would rather loose my wallet than my hand.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18650900]Utnapisjtim[/post/thread title]: "What you all've been waiting for, eh?"

The Robert Hall "Hallmark" greeting cards Co. prints one million Christmas cards depicting this (with sparkles and bedazzling):
Joseph (looking somber/serious) leading a two headed 5 legged donkey into Bethlehem carrying the passenger "Mary Pregnant" (premise; GET TO Jerusalem for the 'Roman' head tax count).
Instead of the usual "Blessed be those believing in the miracle of immaculate conception shall live in the house of God Forever" says this instead:
"HEY JOE; WHO"S BEEN MESSING AROUND WITH YOUR WIFE?"

edit on 11-11-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

When the time comes for this to be used by everybody the technology will be very different. Things are moving fast but the world is not ready for the "mark" just yet. By the time it happens many will accept it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

When the time comes for this to be used by everybody the technology will be very different. Things are moving fast but the world is not ready for the "mark" just yet. By the time it happens many will accept it.

Actually, you're wrong. This could be successfully implemented tomorrow.

There isn't a market for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Because implants are cheaper, more secure, more reliable. No chance of identity theft.

The market is moving towards biometrics far quicker than it's moving towards body modification. This type of InfoSec sub culture has been around for a while but it hasn't (and likely won't) really explode. There is no reason to inject a piece of hardware in your body other than fun for most people.

Your body already has enough marks on it for us to recognize. Now get on the train.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The beast has been here for a while now, it's the banking systems.

Money can be in your hand or on your forehead (thinking about it constantly). It says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark, you can't buy or sell without money.

Our society is based around money and we constantly have it "in hand" while worrying about bills, so we are constantly thinking/worrying about it as well.

The mark of money is in our hands and on our forehead (mind). Revelation isn't prophecy, it's an explanation of what had already happened.

your are quite likely right on the money with that statement ...that is the closest i have seen that could explain the mark...with so many waiting for the implant .....lo and behold it is already here

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Right and it's really old. But I thought the clip was fun. Ever since I started discussing Revelation online, the prophets have been wining on about chips inserted to the hand containing some kind of private key hashed up that reveal itself using theoretically, your name or some chosen number or pass phrase. Typically you would have the wallet on your computer and phone though. No need for under-the-skin solutions. But this article shows that it really works. Now all we need to wait for is the despot to make it mandatory with cybernetic implants for identifying and things like wallets and perhaps prescriptions for medicine, passport, criminal records, access keys etc. the stuff they have in hell. Then again, biometry works fine already, but I guess it would do in some two-step verification system based on near field technology. But I doubt it'll catch on. Keeping an eye up for despots anyways

top topics

join