It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Scott Peterson get the death penalty?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's a thread I started in my early days here. It was down graded to BTS, but we discuss some of the reasons some, including me, were skeptical of Scott's guilt.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Here's a thread I started in my early days here...but we discuss some of the reasons some, including me, were skeptical of Scott's guilt.

I remember the thread. At the time I suspected he had done it, but couldn't fathom a jury convicting him with so little evidence. Especially a California jury. Who da thunk it?

As far as whether Peterson deserves the death penalty - you betcha. But you have to wonder if it's going to happen. Jury has been out two days now and nothing.

B.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Scott would better off on Death Row... Considering there has not been but one put to death in the last 10 years.. There is over 680 others waiting their fate.. at this rate he will die of old age before it happens. If he were to get life... it will be shorten for him, after of course a few big Buba's had their way with him!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If they have absolute proof he's guilty, then give him the death penalty. He's responsible for two murders.

Before someone whines about the death penalty not being a deterrent--the fact that the death penalty isn't applied nearly as much as it should be doesn't help. And the death penalty makes sure that person never commits that crime again.

Just do the best you can to prove the person's guilt, then go for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
His Fate now lies in his own hands, and this last chance to make a choice to say I did it, it will need to come from him.. We can debate this all day, Until that happens, the recourse is in the opinions of the Jury.
My question to all of you, what would be your choice? Be it... to defend yourself, ( In your own testimony (sp)) or accept your guilt in silence? That choice will be the differrence. If I had to make it a questionable call like that, (the Jury) I'm looking at you...(Scott) nobody else... Right now.. he is in a ugly position... by his own account. I Pray for those that have to live it, and trust peace will come soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join