It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBbola and Blood Types Virus...for fun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain
negative blood types are rare, not common. The most common blood type is 0+ which is the largest. bear in mind positive blood types means your ancestors cross bred with other inferior human species, and there dna is still present in your blood. The Negatives indicate that we have bred that out of our blood. we still carry the different type of blood, I.e. for me, I'm b-, indicating a ancestory from the Himalayas, and a subspecies of human there. other blood types have a larger base, such as the o+ and the belief of stronger Neanderthal blood lines within. regardless, if ebola was meant to attack certain blood types, it would hit the positives, and more then likely the o+, a+, and b+. also just a fyi, negatives are typically more analytical then positives, and positives are typically more social......cheers

Camain

Your DNA only deals with your physical body, its like the VIN number on a car only infinitely more complex. Your additional premise is not correct at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ok...I'm. Confused....I'm Negative- blood type too. So according to this letter I will either die or live a long life? When is this suppose to be effecting people? I was also under the impression not that many people were negative blood, so why would FEMA buy tons of coffin liners and body bags. Especially if only 40 % die...40% of not many to begin with shouldn't be that many deaths. And why would it only effect 40 % and not all?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

That's why I said it would make more sense if TPTB modified a virus to target all the RH Positive people (and other select genetics), since about 85% of the population on Earth is RH Positive. Leaving about 500 million (estimated) left of RH negatives, plus those that survived such a culling.

I am speaking as though this were a hypothetical scenario, I doubt it would happen, but it makes more sense to target the RH positive population as opposed to the RH Negatives in terms of population control

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Could explain the random road sampling of blood that has been reported. Maybe they can extrapolate some numbers from that to determine ......................

I was remembering the scientists and all the secrecy. What is one was neg blood type and got well and was "improved".

And when several researchers became sick this year, requiring airlifts out of Antarctica, the cries of a government coverup reached a fever pitch.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Ok...I'm. Confused....I'm Negative- blood type too. So according to this letter I will either die or live a long life? When is this suppose to be effecting people? I was also under the impression not that many people were negative blood, so why would FEMA buy tons of coffin liners and body bags. Especially if only 40 % die...40% of not many to begin with shouldn't be that many deaths. And why would it only effect 40 % and not all?

Only about 15% of the United States Population have the Rh- Negative Blood
rhnegativeregistry.com...
So we are talking about 45 million in the USA alone and 40 % of those would die 60% get sick and get well I think. So 20 million bodies.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire

That's why I said it would make more sense if TPTB modified a virus to target all the RH Positive people (and other select genetics), since about 85% of the population on Earth is RH Positive. Leaving about 500 million (estimated) left of RH negatives, plus those that survived such a culling.

I am speaking as though this were a hypothetical scenario, I doubt it would happen, but it makes more sense to target the RH positive population as opposed to the RH Negatives in terms of population control

Well thinking along the lines that they wish to have only 500 million on the planet I guess the negative would be better. Also it sounds like a virus so weird and specialized would be acting on these people for a reason, maybe that could not be modified anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Well thinking along the lines that they wish to have only 500 million on the planet I guess the negative would be better. Also it sounds like a virus so weird and specialized would be acting on these people for a reason, maybe that could not be modified anyway.

Modify the Lethality out of it, and you will quite possibly have a superior race of humans... which I could see being used for the wrong means in the hands of TBTB either way. Judging by how they seek to control as opposed to unifying in peace.

Since viruses can be modified in labs, what's to say they aren't doing the same with this supposed virus, or more lethal ones. It's probably already been done.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Modify the Lethality out of it, and you will quite possibly have a superior race of humans... which I could see being used for the wrong means in the hands of TBTB either way. Judging by how they seek to control as opposed to unifying in peace.

Since viruses can be modified in labs, what's to say they aren't doing the same with this supposed virus, or more lethal ones. It's probably already been done.

This is interesting

Rh Negative Blood cannot be mutated or cloned, which also limits the possibility of creating Artificial Rh Negative Plasma in the Scientific Realm.

rhnegativeregistry.com...

I personally think they play with virus all the time and test on humans too. Why has everything been such a secret about Vostok. We know they found some unusual organisms.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did I read that this was found in Antarctica as an object? ...what does that mean...meteorite ?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Did I read that this was found in Antarctica as an object? ...what does that mean...meteorite ?

You know it does sound like that i what he is saying a diamond shaped artifact believed to have something to do with that particular meteorite. I wish I had the rest of what he posted, if I remember correctly the guy was supposedly on the run after posting and keeping ahead of being caught by moving all over the world..not sure I remember correctly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join