It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who exactly is this Oligarchy ? It's Time to Name Names or Quit Blaming Them...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: che33

Good post.

Many "Westerners" forget that there are powerful "Eastern Empire" oligarchs.

Yep. My theory is that many of the ones in the East, like Putin, were those who were already at higher positions in the Soviet government. When I was there in 1987 before the fall, the differences in lifestyle and quality of life between those within the government and the average Russian was pretty substantial even at that time (gated and gardened residences v. ghettos). Communism didn't eliminate that at all so for all those opening of possibilities when it fell probably went to those who already had a leg up in Russian society.

PS. Kind of a fun site to tinker with on the subjects of oligarchy.
edit on 12/11/14 by WhiteAlice because: added ps

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:28 PM
a reply to: whyamIhere

These are good candidates for he people behind TPTB.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
Start here: How Billionaire Oligarchs Are Becoming Their Own Political Parties

Then here: America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic

Then swallow the bitter pill that what the U.S. is is an oligarchy, and has been for some time now. Then either get mad and do something about it, or just bend over and continue to take it. Those are your only choices.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
It gets little confusing A oligarch is from east europe but west we call it the cabal - A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behavior in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship.

it became associated with occult doctrine or a secret.

From all available evidence * it's clear that the most compelling hypothesis explaining the interconnected crimes, lies, and human slaughter occurring in our modern world is that an international cabal took control of the United States in the early part of the twentieth century and is now methodically destroying American and world institutions and values. The main goal of the cabal has been to consolidate political, economic, and social power in its hands while obliterating the minds of the masses to establish a militaristic, imperialistic dictatorship.

as any small criminal group who seizes illegitimate power to benefit its members only, manipulating and impoverishing all other people within the nation. The very foundation of the capitalist system is based on the ideology of the cabal.

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

reply to: ~Lucidity

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:50 PM

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I would like to know names, not just a surname. What they are doing ?

We name names… with data…
Next Level BS #17: The American Republic is Dead; Welcome to the New Feudal America

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I would like to know names, not just a surname. What they are doing ?

We name names… with data…
Next Level BS #17: The American Republic is Dead; Welcome to the New Feudal America

Thanks for the heads up...

I'll check it out.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
a reply to: whyamIhere

House of Windsor, The Saudi royal family ect.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:23 PM

The world's total land mass consists of 36.8 billion acres of inhabitable land.

An incredible 21 percent of this land is owned by a short list of landowners, according to The New Statesman.

Of course that includes the Queen of England, who nominally owns places like Canada and Australia. The list also includes American billionaires like Ted Turner and the Irving family.

The World's 15 Biggest Landowners

Some of these guys own their whole countries !!!

Who is your favorite country owner?

Gulp !!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
haha unreal: but i would have The Rothschilds on the list owns between 60% 80% of Israel There is a big problem with this. Palestine was never Britain’s to give away. It rightfully belongs to the people living there and of course the vatican.. man.. many blame the zionsit jews for controlling the banks but first banking system was created was by the knight templars vatican military but today most powerful is the knights of Malta

The Knights control the money. The Knights control the banks. They control the Bank of Canada, Federal Reserve Bank, Bank of England; they control the banking.

Here is a few american knights
Ted Turner
(President) Ronald E. Reagan
Nelson Rockefeller
David Rockefeller
Rick Santorum
Henry A. Kissinger
George H.W Bush
George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Precott Bush, Jr
Non american
Amschel Mayer von Rothschild
Kurt Waldheim – 4th Secretary-General of the United Nations
Silvio Berlusconi – 50th Prime Minister of Italy
Tony Blair
King Juan Carlos of Spain
Heinrich Himmler – Hitler’s Chief of German Police in the Reich Ministry of the Interior
Nelson Mandela
Rupert Murdoch
Juan Perón – 29th & 40th President of Argentina

But still the black Pope gives the orders to these freemasons... so vatican should be on top of the list..

... hareply to: xuenchen

new topics

<< 1  2   >>