It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who exactly is this Oligarchy ? It's Time to Name Names or Quit Blaming Them...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM

originally posted by: pianopraze
HIS OWN WORDS... It's not a conspiracy... They brag about it...

Very good point...

A few more:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
Warburg, Schiff, Harriman, Rockefeller,Rothschild,Windsor,Look for the old names and see where the money lies....
The current ownership of forty percent or more of world gdp is vested in 187 corporate entities in turn owned by
The old money.....
I mean the ones who have been driving this bus for centuries.....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
OP if you mean TPTB, the real ones and not public fall guys like Gates, the Bush's, Rockefellers, etc then no. They're too smart and powerful to ever reveal their names. Fame is not what they want. They have agendas upon agendas and the ones we perceive are a mere fraction of what's truly "behind the curtain".

Different people, different ethics, desires. No desire to be famous or venerated. None whatsoever.

They're just playing their part

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:02 PM
a reply to: Murgatroid

You might want to question an infographic's legitimacy if they can't even put the proper picture next to the person supposedly making the comment.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:24 PM

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Who exactly are these People ?

Post after post refers to the Man behind the curtain.
Why are these certain "behind the scenes individuals" pushing this agenda ?
It's just its starting to sound a little like a pathology.
I do believe there is some of this going on. But, where is the proof ?
Let's out these people and their agenda. Especially if they are trying to destroy this Nation.
I am tired of hearing nameless and faceless people get the blame for everything.

I honestly mean no disrespect. " I do believe there is some of this going on. But,
where is the proof " If you actually believe SOME of this is going on where is your proof ? I believe it was expressed very well when President Kennedy gave his famous speech on the powers behind the curtain. When Pres Bush Sr stated it was a good time to move forward with the NWO "

What would ' Outing ' these folks accomplish ? " They " have been working toward
their goal for decades. On February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg confidently declared to the United States Senate: “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order....A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. —
Pres. George Herbert WalkerBush, March 6, 1991— televised address to Congress.

If you desire names The Bilderberg Group lists the core members. Rockefeller etc.

David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

| Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it |

| David Rockefeller |

| We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

As one gentlemen noted on this subject " Game Over ' THEY won "

Please excuse the disjointed nature of my post. I have yet to consume my daily ration
of six mega cups of coffee.

I've enjoyed your insight on previous subjects, but this one I find strange. One would think you already have much of this information at your disposal.
Take Care

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
Princeton makes it official — USA Has Become Oligarchy

American media is fond of speaking about “Russian Oligarchs” as if Russia were the only nation that allowed accumulation of such unprecedented wealth. The Yeltsin days of dis-order and collapse indeed saw the rapid rise of many fortunes and oligarchs—persons of very much wealth. Some of them have proven patriotic citizens, some like Khodokorvsky or the late unlamented Boris Berezhovsky proved to be loveless gangsters. A new study, however by a Princeton University Professor of the influence of very wealthy or economically powerful persons on American political policies makes clear for the first time that a genuine American Oligarchy has staged a slow coup d’etat over US foreign and domestic policy over the past three decades since the era of Ronald Reagan. This American oligarchy today is the major force for war and dis-order across the planet.

I completed by undergraduate university studies in one of America’s most elite universities, Princeton. It was during the early 1960’s and classmates came from elite preparatory private schools like Andover or Exeter. Classmates with names like Firestone or Prince Faisal were attending. Then tuition cost $650 a year, the price I paid for my used 1956 Chevy. I was only able to pay that because I was awarded a full university scholarship, raised by a working mother with modest income. Today tuition for one year at Princeton costs $41,820. Princeton speaks of money and elite families. So I noted with great interest a new study published by two Princeton professors on wealth in America since 1981.

The study verifies with ample empirical data what I have witnessed during the course of my own life as an American over the past four decades. There has been a silent coup d’etat of the monied class, an American oligarchy. Names such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Sheldon Adelson (main financier of Mitt Romney for President), the Koch Brothers (main financiers of the Tea Party political movement), George H.W. Bush and family. The top 1% have reshaped the fundamentals of American life, culture and above all politics. A decision to wage war today against Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria depends not on the will of average Americans. Obama was elected on a pledge to close the US Army torture center at Guantanamo and six years on has yet to do. He won a Nobel Peace Prize in his first month and proceeded to wage more war in Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and most recently Syria and Ukraine.

It is important to have this in mind when judging “America.” The United States of America today bears little resemblance to that I knew when I grew up in the early 1960’s, when a used good Chevy cost $650 and college tuition could be afforded by ordinary Americans if they were willing to study. The oligarchy that has taken policy control behind a thin façade of “democracy” has ultimately ruined the industrial and social fabric of the United States. They are the ones behind the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, or bank deregulation so they can loot the planet. This new study by Princeton’s Prof. Gilens is a refreshing attempt, even if academic and from one of the most elite academic universities, to shed some light on what is fundamentally wrong with America over the past three decades.

It will get increasingly worse with a GOP congress in power.

They will advance the agenda of the Oligarchs to an accelerated rate

Big oil, Big coal, Big banks are all salivating and toasting each other
The GOP are their foot soldiers

It started with Reagan, as I have posted over and over on this forum

This writer agrees in that he traces this coup d’etat
from 1981 to present

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:27 PM

originally posted by: Murgatroid
John F. Kennedy talked about 'a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'

JFK was talking about the Soviet Union in that quote.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence—on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security—and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

From President and the Press, John F. Kennedy, April 27, 1961

The entire speech is about Communism and the Soviet Union and how that relates to the power of the Press here in the US from the observation that Karl Marx was a journalist to how the Press may at times, because of their freedoms, supply the USSR with information by a simple subscription to their papers. It was not in reference to a shadow oligarchy behind the scenes. It was a reference to the shadow of Communism and the tactics of the USSR during the Cold War.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's the big investment banks like State Street Securities and BlackRock.

There's dozens more.

Combined, they own most of the stock in most big and medium corporations.

Those outfits have committees that submit "recommendations" to boards of directors.

Baddabing! Pretty much. BlackRock was the first that popped into mind as one of the largest. It manages roughly $4.59 trillion in assets and has extraordinary control over boards of directors or even has individuals sitting on them for many very large corporations. Additionally, they also hold a great amount of influence and power over policy makers. Goldman Sachs would also be another that is more well known from board positions to positions within the government itself or through personal ties. For instance, Rep. Ted Cruz's wife is an executive for Goldman Sachs and he received about $70k in campaign donations from the corporation.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:54 PM
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Wrong, the IMF, WORLD BANK, Federal Reserve, George Soros, these are the master players that can print money at will. Soros is just a henchman for the Central Bankers which he wrote in his book. He is a modern day Rockefeller. It not hard to figure out. Follow the money trail.
edit on 11-11-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM

originally posted by: Willtell
It started with Reagan...

All of my research tells me that it goes back much further than 1981...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it went all the way back to the beginning of time...

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Illuminati Roots

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9). The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is an inter-generational conspiracy orchestrated by a coterie of inter-related families some of whom are often referred to as the Global Elite. Most high level Illuminists are born into this network of families who can trace their jealously guarded and cherished bloodlines far back into antiquity.

Ancient Luciferian Cult called Illuminati

"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil. Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy

The Illuminati is Satanic Priesthood whose bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Illuminati was born back in ancient Babylon. The headquarters was then located in Egypt. From Egypt the Illuminati rulers moved their offices to Greece. Rome was next to be the center of Illuminati influence. Then by way of France, Germany and Bavaria, they centered their rule in London. Now they are focused on Washington. Notice that the Illuminati headquarters have been the current world empires throughout history. The Empires weren’t established first. They sprang from the Illuminati Rulership.

It’s a mistake to think of the Illuminati as a political/financial conspiracy. The Illuminati is a Generational Priesthood, whose family bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Merovingians claim heritage from King David. The very low or non-bloodline members of the illuminati have the least power and do the lowest jobs; couriers, drug runners, sex servicers, and para-military assassins.

CHRISTIANS AND CONSPIRACIES - Straight Talk Radio Transcriptions

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM

a reply to: Willtell

It started with Reagan, as I have posted over and over on this forum

It started with Wilson.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM

Really, nothing that can stop them except Islam? Did you just say that?

Whaaaaat.. so we'll trade a fascist dictatorship for a theocratic dictatorship? Count me out.

As for TPTB, you've been on ATS since 2011 and you haven't seen enough evidence?

That's a great thread, check it out.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM

originally posted by: whyamIhere

So you are saying Corporations in their modern form are our Masters.

I am just trying to understand.

Its not even the Corporations. It's the policies, memo's guides and rules that previous CEO's, managers, policy makers created to make the business money even at the cost to society and humans. We live in a society where all the rules are designed to make the most money with no regard for consequences on god and country. Where money is funneled to a very few at the very top for no good reason. Even many of them at the top wonder what they should do with having so much.

It's not people in control it's really bad rules, law and policy that no one dare change or can change that created this system that is failing the many.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:45 AM
Seeing as laws are being pushed in states to ban the sales of Tesla cars I would look at big oil.

Id also look at who is profiting from the futile war on drugs. Looks for names in the prison industrial complex and bi g pharma.

Defence contractors too, look at who has benifited from the resent wars,

And of course the banks who resently got billions in bail outs at the expense of EU and US tax payers.

Just follow the money,

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:36 AM
a reply to: whyamIhere

the names are well known and reported... here's a reminder;

Soros, Gates & Gates Foundation, Turner, Brzezinski, Greenspan and other cohorts found in the revolving door between the Fed Reserve/Treas/Goldman Sachs....of course the elderly former Sec of State Henry Kissinger...

and of course the meat puppets like: Timothy F. Geithner/Bernanke/Yellen ...

& a laundry list of Oval Office occupants;
Carter, then G.HW Bush, GW Bush-Cheney, both Clintons, & now Øbama
who take direction even 'orders' from the first list of names & carry out the NWO Agenda groundworks

I list only the obvious, prominent tip-of-the-iceberg-names...
there are perhaps another (up to) 100 oligarchs on just this side of the Atlantic (London-Washington/NYC financial empire)

also consider that Øbama is trying his damndest to bring in the Muslim Brotherhood into this existing, covert cabal of NWO oligarchs
edit on th30141579669012512014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Of course China itself is within another, independent (from the West) NWO, population control paradigm, a wide sprectrum life management program designed for the continuation & growth of-the-State, not the individual
edit on th30141579855612222014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:25 AM
Although I believe that there IS a global network of families and individuals that control much more wealth than Gates and Buffet put together, yet their "estates" would never be assessed or made public, I do not believe that they operate without meeting resistance.

There is more than one hustle going on. If it were one group in charge of the whole planet, things would have progressed much quicker. The real players cannot be seen so they send out soldiers to execute their plans and the soldiers do not always get what they set out for. Rockefeller, Morgan, Bush... all the names that we associate with power and influence, are nothing more than figure heads or representatives of the real power houses.

If information and money are power... don't rule out the Jesuits and don't forget about Switzerland.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:50 AM
The most famous oligarchs of the Putin era include Roman Abramovich, Alexander Abramov, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Fridman, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, German Khan, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Michelson, Vagit Alekperov, Pyotr Aven, and still Vladimir Potanin and Vitaly Malkin.

When soviet union collapset this group of men took over state own companies like gas,oil metals.. trough corruption,bribing,killing extortion and inslaving the public.. all of these men should be in jail but they have a lot of political power aswell

The oligarchs became extremely unpopular with the Russian public, and are commonly thought to be the cause of much of the turmoil that plagued the country following the collapse of the Soviet Union. The Guardian described the oligarchs as "about as popular with your average Russian as a man idly burning bundles of £50s outside an orphanage".

Roman Abramovich- criminal zionist jew fled russia owns chelsea fc estimated fortune of U.S. $14.6 billion Allegations of loan fraud and Antitrust law violation in Russia
the Federal Antimonopoly Service, claimed that Evraz Holding, owned in part by Abramovich, had breached Russian competition law by offering unfavorable terms for contractors and discriminating against domestic consumers for coking coal, a key material used in steel production

Alexander Abramov- crimanl zionist jew three large steel mills, three coal mines and several ore-enriching plants $7.5 billion

Oleg Deripaska- criminal zionist jew-the largest aluminium company in the world. With an estimated net worth of US$6.5 billion, On 24 November 2006, Michael Cherney brought legal action against Deripaska in the Commercial Court of the High Court in London

Mikhail Fridman criminal zionist jew oil and gas company TNK-BP, retailer X5 Retail Group, and several telecom companies wealth as $17.6 billionAt a Christmas party for the Russian nouveau riche at the French Alpine resort of Courchevel in January 2007, he was arrested on suspicion of arranging prostitutes for his guests-Prokorov was effectively appointed to be the party leader rather than being chosen by independently minded party members.[32][33] According to them, the "puppet party" was designed to divert opposition voters by using liberal rhetoric.

Mikhail Prokhorov crimanl zionist jew -is a Russian billionaire, politician, and owner of the American basketball team the Brooklyn Nets-Norilsk Nickel, one of Russia's largest nickel and palladium mining and smelting companies

Alisher Usmanov-Criminal uzbekistan Muslim- Roman A two shared the same circle of friends in RussiaHe built his wealth through metal and mining operations-Usmanov is the largest investor of Digital Sky Technologies (“DST”) funds, and holds shares in a number of international technology companie and shareholder of Arsenal Fc estimated fortune of £10.65bn

German Khan Ukraine criminal Zionist jew- His business interests are focused in the oil and gas industries According to US diplomatic cables released by wikileaks, he is known for carrying handguns to his business meeting

Viktor Vekselberg, Crimnal Ukrainian Jewish father and a Russian mother, He benefited financially from the privatization of the aluminum industry in Russia n April 2009, Swiss Federal Finance Department initiated a criminal investigation against Vekselberg in connection to alleged violations of securities law.[21] As a result of the investigation, Vekselberg was fined $38mln by Swiss authorities

Leonid Mikhelson crimnal zionist jew- chairman and major shareholder of the Russian gas company Novatek.[3]
According to Forbes, his personal fortune was estimated at US$15.6 billion

Vagit Alekperov criminal non religius,is an Azerbaijani and Russian businessman and currently a President of the leading Russian oil company LUKOIL.Like many other Russian oligarchs, Alekperov has also moved into banking and media. In May 2006 Alekperov was one of the two main owners of IFD Kapital Group

Pyotr Aven is criminal Zinosit jew Russian businessman, economist and politician. He heads Alfa-Bank, Russia's largest commercial bankIn October 1994, Aven met Alfa Group's Mikhail Fridman, and soon became an Alfa Bank shareholder serving as a member of the Supervisory Board of the Alfa Group Consortium

Vladimir Potanin He acquired his wealth notably through the controversial loans-for-shares program in Russia. He is one of the wealthiest men in Russia, with an estimated net worth of $12.7 billion

Vitaly Malkin is a Russian-Israeli business oligarch and politician who was born in Pervouralsk near Ekaterinburg in central Russia According to the National Post (Canada), Malkin was denied entry to Canada in May 2009 after a 15 year legal dispute. The Canadian government has accused him of involvement in alleged money laundering and international arms deals.[5]

In 2013 Russian anti-corruption activist Alexey Navalny published documents in his blog, showing that Malkin has failed to declare ownership of 111 condominiums in Canada and that he has an Israeli passport.[6]

Malkin resigned from Federation Council amid his double nationality scandal.

Between 2000 and 2004, Putin apparently engaged in a power-struggle with some oligarchs, reaching a 'grand-bargain' with them. This bargain allowed the oligarchs to maintain their powers, in exchange for their explicit support – and alignment with – his government

For me its a Russian Mob jewish dominance in the capitalst takeover of todays Russia and Ukraine

reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:03 AM
a reply to: queenofswords

Exactly who I would have said. Maybe with a side of Donald Rumsfield.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
a reply to: crazyewok

Actually, the dubiously fun part is where you see energy/defense corporations like Halliburton--oilfields and defense, what a winning combination. While Halliburton is more well known thanks to Cheney's relationship to it, I can almost guarantee that it is not the only entity that is a combination of energy/defense out there. They seem to have a penchant for shadows.

I always find the corporations that are avoiding the limelight as much as possible to be the ones that are of the most interest as they are inherently clinging to the shadows despite their fortunes and I'd love to know why.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
a reply to: che33

Good post.

Many "Westerners" forget that there are powerful "Eastern Empire" oligarchs.

<< 1    3 >>