It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who exactly is this Oligarchy ? It's Time to Name Names or Quit Blaming Them...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Who exactly are these People ?

Post after post refers to the Man behind the curtain.

I would like to know names, not just a surname. What they are doing ?

What is their agenda ?

Why are these certain "behind the scenes individuals" pushing this agenda ?

It's just its starting to sound a little like a pathology.

I do believe there is some of this going on. But, where is the proof ?

Let's out these people and their agenda. Especially if they are trying to destroy this Nation.

I am tired of hearing nameless and faceless people get the blame for everything.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Stop looking for people to blame. Oligarchy is a misnomer. It implies people are in command, like in the 1890's. You might say that the Koch brothers & Samuel Adelson might fall into this category. Captains of industry. Throwbacks.

It's not generally the case today. The corporation in it's modern form has a very distributed ownership web. It's essentially like a bee hive. You can plug and play the people into modern profit machines without disturbing the operation of the machine.

Make no mistake, they are already self aware and well on their way to assuming total control. Think of a situation like the matrix with humans used as batteries. There is nothing human or otherwise that can stop them except Islam. Clearly Christianity has been reprogrammed to serve corporate goals.

Blaming individual operatives of a trans-national corporation is a red herring.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's the big investment banks like State Street Securities and BlackRock.

There's dozens more.

Combined, they own most of the stock in most big and medium corporations.

Those outfits have committees that submit "recommendations" to boards of directors.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

So you are saying Corporations in their modern form are our Masters.

I am just trying to understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That's the thing. It's not just individuals in this oligarchy. It's corporations, it's government's, it's lack of oversight, and it's all centered on one thing. Money

It's like trying to say, who are the exact people that defeated Nazi Germany? Name them or they don't exist.

It's not anyone you can put a finger to it and that's the way they like it.

If you want some names I suggest researching the Trilateral Commission, the owners of the Fortune 200 companies, the Bilderberg group, the SPP, and the owners of private contracting companies like Haliburton or Blackwater/Xe Services/Academi

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If I had to name one name to start looking at, it would be George Soros.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

What is their agenda ?

Let's out these people and their agenda. Especially if they are trying to destroy this Nation.

I am tired of hearing nameless and faceless people get the blame for everything.

hi,
first, we have to come to the understanding that 'life-liberty-happiness' are sought after in an actual 'free-for-all'.

it's a free for all...those who can grasp it are taking it by the choke-hold to maintain dominance over those who can't grasp it...

those who put profits above ethics are to blame...it's supposed to be free-for all???

if that's a broad-stroke, so be it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What is their agenda ?

REVERAND! Gabby Johnson; Blazing Saddles

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Those allowed inside the castle walls. Money = power/control.

It always amazes me in the old days they built castles to keep out the undesirable.

Today we have gated communities with armed guards.

PROGRESS!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Oligarchy are not humans, but they have the same rights as "persons" without the same liabilities as "people" have.
Of course the Oligarchy is boarded and managed by humans, but those humans are limited in their liability also.

There are no specific people that are the Oligarchy, The Oligarchy are Corporations, the people who hold stock in those corporations, and the banks that are behind everyone and above everyone and in control of everything.

I suppose the banking system is the Oligarchy and that isn't a single person to pin a name upon. It's all about externalization, you will not find any one person to hold responsible.

We are all to blame for allowing things to become as they are by our own neglect , ignorance and selfishness. We fought it before in the not-so-distant past, but we forgot what we were fighting against and slowly lost the fight.

edit on 11-11-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: oqiwed

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
journals.cambridge.org...

If you have a personal fortune of more than 100 Million dollars, you are a ruling class citizen.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Koch, Soros, Adelson, and probably a load of other guys we've never heard of.

I find myself oddly biased towards Soros, both because he's on "my team", as it were, and he seems "legit" as far as being somewhat self-made (immigrating to the US shortly after ww2, though some of the exact details on his background, and his present motivation are highly questionable/debatable).

Likewise I imagine many on the right defend Koch bros. because they're on the same "team". Ignoring some of their questionable/debatable ideas. At the same time, admiring them for domestic petro-jobs, and support for things "cocktail-liberals" like.

Adelson is funny, he makes his puppets do a little dance, (Chris Christie apologizing for "occupied territories" statement..).

Screw all of them if that's what it takes....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"What you talkin bout Willis?" There are no conspiracies, no oligarchy, and no problems. Just look around you. All is well, and as it should be. Go back to sleep...

You wouldn't recognize your owners names if you heard them. The ones you do recognize are puppets. Including the Rothschilds. The agenda is simple. It is what it has always been. Wealth, power, control, and ownership. They own us, and they own the planet. They are gods in their own mind.

...Especially if they are trying to destroy this Nation.

They aren't trying to destroy the nation. They are changing it to suit their agenda. If that requires re-building it from the ashes, then so be it.
edit on 11/11/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just learned something while researching wealthiest men in the world. Vladamir Putin is listed as #3....just under Bill Gates.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Sounds like a system that sociopaths formed and get together on mutual destruction.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

So you are saying Corporations in their modern form are our Masters.

I am just trying to understand.

That is what he is trying to say.

They already control Giftmas
the day when corporations mandate gift giving, through guilt and brainwashing with ads
and overspending.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

But, where is the proof ?

Why is it that most people spend their entire lives believing anything and everything they are told but when it comes to a conspiracy, all of a sudden they need proof...

Want to understand their agenda?

All one needs to do is study their CEO.

Think about it, what would be the ultimate crime boss?

One that no one believes exists: Satan.

The Illuminati is nothing more than a gang of Satanists and mass murderers that rule our planet.

In the Word they are referred to as the "Synagogue of Satan".

They were referred to in ancient times as the Brotherhood of the Snake.

John F. Kennedy talked about 'a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'

Danny Casolaro wrote about "The Octopus".

Fletcher Prouty called it ‘The Secret Team’.

George Washington called it the ‘Illuminati‘.

Woodrow Wilson called it "An Invisible Empire"

Teddy Roosevelt and Charles Lindbergh Sr. called it "An Invisible Government"

Benjamin Disraeli called it 'The Hidden Hand.'

I prefer 'The Powers That Shouldn’t Be' myself...

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"We cannot understand the world until we appreciate that most leaders are traitors and that mankind is victim of a diabolical conspiracy on an unspeakable scale. It's time we stopped fighting each other and addressed the real enemy." ~ Henry Makow

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No WhyamIhere, Corporations are just a Mask, to obfuscate those who you would not normally want to do business with and their Ulterior Motives and Agendas. These are the same families who have started two world wars and have deliberately left the peoples of some of this planet's most Resource Rick Regions starving whilst they strip these places of all of their tradable assets. That's exactly who the Eugenisist Low Lives are. That is if you want the truth
Arjunanda. reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What is their agenda ?

If it's a pathology then Princeton University is infected:

The US is dominated by a rich and powerful elite.

So concludes a recent study by Princeton University Prof Martin Gilens and Northwestern University Prof Benjamin I Page.

Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organised groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence.

In English: the wealthy few move policy, while the average American has little power.

They conclude:

Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organisations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America's claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.

Eric Zuess, writing in Counterpunch, isn't surprised by the survey's results.

"American democracy is a sham, no matter how much it's pumped by the oligarchs who run the country (and who control the nation's "news" media)," he writes. "The US, in other words, is basically similar to Russia or most other dubious 'electoral' 'democratic' countries. We weren't formerly, but we clearly are now."

As for naming names, one of the biggest is David Rockerfeller, here are HIS OWN WORDS:

David Rockefeller quotes (showing 1-6 of 6)
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the nationall autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
― David Rockefeller

“Give me control of a nation's wealth and I care not who makes the laws.”
― David Rockefeller

link

His, and other super-rich "elite and world bankers" agenda is carried out by the CFR and Trilateral Commission. Notice that every President since JFK has appointed almost exclusively people from those two groups to ALL positions.

It's not a Conspiracy, the Politicians even admit that they goto the CFR to be told what to think:

I won't have as far to go to be told what we should be doing, and how we should think...

They are told what to think by the CFR, who tells the CFR what to think?

The Council on Foreign Relations' David Rockefeller Studies Program—CFR's "think tank"—is home to more than seventy full-time, adjunct, and visiting scholars and practitioners (called "fellows"). Their expertise covers the major regions and significant issues shaping today's global agenda. CFR fellows contribute to the foreign policy debate by writing books, reports, articles, op-eds, and blogs as well as by holding discussions on the most important challenges facing the United States and the world

link

It's not a conspiracy. They brag about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Klassified

Sounds like a system that sociopaths formed and get together on mutual destruction.

Sounds like the base animal instinct of survival of the fittest.

One would hope, human, the supposedly most evolved species on this planet would have evolved more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join