It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The ISIS-Al Qaeda Merger Talks: And Ruminations on the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

U.S. airstrikes have helped drive ISIS and al Nusra together, and the Khorasan group is trying to cement the deal. The big losers: Everybody else—except Assad.

ISTANBUL—Jihadi veterans known collectively as the Khorasan group, which have been targeted in two waves of airstrikes by U.S. warplanes, are trying to broker an alarming merger between militant archrivals the Islamic State and Jabhat al Nusra, the official Syrian branch of al Qaeda.

The merger, if it comes off, would have major ramifications for the West. It would reshape an already complex battlefield in Syria, shift forces further against Western interests, and worsen the prospects for survival of the dwindling and squabbling bands of moderate rebels the U.S. is backing and is planning to train.

“Khorasan sees its role now as securing an end to the internal conflict between Islamic State and al Nusra,” says a senior rebel source. The first results are already being seen on the ground in northern Syria with a coordinated attack on two rebel militias favored by Washington.

As for Obama’s ridiculous idea of arming the Syrian “moderates” to fight ISIS

Earlier this month, ISIS sent more than a hundred fighters in a 22-vehicle column to assist its onetime competitor, al Nusra, in the final assault on a moderate Islamist rebel alliance, the Syrian Revolutionaries Front, commanded by Jamal Maarouf in Idlib province. The jihadis also targeted a secular brigade of insurgents, Harakat al-Hazm, which the U.S. has supplied with advanced anti-tank weaponry, because it tried to intervene and separate the SRF and al Nusra

LINK

So what Obama ends up doing with his ridiculous war on ISIS is to unite the Jihadists! And in-fact exterminate the “moderates”

What a smart guy Obama is!

He’s an unadulterated idiot…or just a puppet following orders to create chaos

Rather than facing this issue head on he concocts the most jack asinine strategic policy in history that serves to unite the barbarians within the Jihadist movement.

He won’t do anything about Turkey and their clear support of ISIS and just blindly wonders on with a policy so confused and ridiculous that will only prolong this world disaster.

Obama’s such a stupid ass. This is one reason the people voted the GOP scoundrels in cause of Obama’s brain dead, wishful thinking, wishy-washy foreign policy.

This is actually a time when a war of the US forces, NATO and the UN forces, unlike the Libyan fiasco and the original Iraq war of Bush, should take place but Obama is being his usual indecisive self while the world sinks closer to a conflagration of epic proportions.

With an adviser like the moronic Susan Rice, the Skull Bones knave John Kerry and a chief of staff who has no experience in foreign policy Obama is set up for one thing: failure!
Any one with half a brain can see this and realize it is all by design.

Obama basically is an ignorant person at the level of George Bush, the well known ignoramus who preceded him…the elite like dumb dumbs for president when they want to manipulate the presidency. Bush, Obama and the last dodo bird, President Reagan were highly manipulated regimes because of the ignorance and non sophistication of those presidents.

Though it is clear that as the ptb, the secret cabal behind the scenes who manipulate American politics, set up Obama from the start to fail in foreign policy when they ordered him to hire the (worst secretary of state in US history) Hillary Clinton to be his secretary of state. She had absolutely no experience to be a secretary of state.

As it is clear the ptb planned for Bush to ruin the country economically (2007-8 crash) it is certain they set up Obama to miserably fail at foreign policy (the ISIS fiasco)…this is and was ALL PLANNED…these are NOT events that are happening naturally.

So where does that leave us:

The next president will either be the Whore of Babylon Hillary Clinton or the Mark of the Beast GOP puppet

Here is what I predict

Hillary will have a man for vice president and the GOP man will have a women for vice president so that means whatever side wins we will have a nice replica of the biblical metaphorical

Beast ridding on the back of the Whore of Babalon

What a choice!

edit on 11-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The "Mergers" will dominate the whole region !!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's too easy to make this Partisan blaming Obama or Democrats.

The fact is McCain and the republicans wanted to arm the rebels just as much...

So the partisan side of the thread is not for me personally!
The fact that you know that is all decided behind the curtain should put an end to the partisan bull.

However I agree that it's time for troops to be deployed to fight the IS scumbags.

It's the exact reason troops signed up to fight foreign threats.

They're misisng out on bagging some scum bags up for whatever reason.

Maybe Obama is hesitant to feel the same wrath of the community that Bush did after his disastrous effort in Iraq & Afghanistan.

To quote Lowkey:
"A Million dead people, doesn't equal liberation!"

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think McCain is worst than Obama

Obama is Abe Lincoln compared to him

You’re reading the post wrong

I am the biggest GOP critic on ATS

As I point out many times what Bush did is at the source of all this evil

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

My apologies Will, pal!

It came across as a bit of an Obama rant, & he certainly isn't above criticism...
It's just so common on ATS I assumed.

I should never assume, it's something I hate.

The next president will either be the Whore of Babylon Hillary Clinton or the Mark of the Beast GOP puppet

Well said

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don’t like Obama from two perspectives:

From a progressive and a conspiracy perspective he is a bad guy

From other perspectives like conservative GOP he is good just because they are so bad

Everything boils down to perspectives…relativity

The only thing absolute is God that why “ he’s” so hard t find

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I like the way he is starting to shun Israel, but overall his foreign policy is a joke.

Something does need to be done soon about IS, very soon.
Politicians stood by for years dilly dallying with the Nazis and it caused mayhem and genocide...
Learn from history and stab IS in the shi##er.

However, correct me if I'm wrong, he can't do anything without congressional approval...
Much like our PM Cameron cannot do a thing without Parliament votes.

So he's damned either way.

As a willing puppet, he gets not sympathy from me however.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why McCain is worst is that at least Obama knew better than going after Assad.

He was reacting to when he was conned by Hillary, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power when they convinced Obama to go after Khadaffi…with such horrid results maybe Obama has learned something but he still is a wimp and coward as far as I am concerned with little knowledge and ability.

That’s why I get on Obama for not having the balls to go his own way like Roosevelt or Eisenhower; two great presidents who weren’t afraid to think for themselves.

Imo, Obama can’t and won’t do anything about Israel…just make noise once and a while.

He doesn’t have the courage

Israel is too much imbedded in this countries bloodstream…you know like Dracula

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I like the way he is starting to shun Israel, but overall his foreign policy is a joke.

Something does need to be done soon about IS, very soon.
Politicians stood by for years dilly dallying with the Nazis and it caused mayhem and genocide...
Learn from history and stab IS in the shi##er.

However, correct me if I'm wrong, he can't do anything without congressional approval...
Much like our PM Cameron cannot do a thing without Parliament votes.

So he's damned either way.

As a willing puppet, he gets not sympathy from me however.

correct me if im wrong but didnt the airstrikes start without any approval?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The upshot of the whole thing is that Goldman Sachs owns Obama......
He wont do anything but take New World Orders.....pun intended....

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes there would be a real massive difference. A bit like if Coca-Cola and Pepsi joined together or McDonalds and Burger King.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The WEST should have backed Assad from day one. The only reason they havent is because of the saudi/US relationship.

Saudi Royalty wants Assad and Iran gone! for Good!

US and Turkey and others are doing the dirty work for via ISIS to make this happen which is 100% wrong.

This will get so messy that annihialting the entire region will be soon seen as the only rational approach/tactic to take moving forward.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I really, really apologize, but I have to say, I literally laughed out loud at the headline on this thread.

Two boogeymen are always scarier than one. And if someone could explain to me why...oh never mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

A little too complex for you

I'll try to speak simpler in the future

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

A little too complex for you

I'll try to speak simpler in the future

Not even the slightest bit complex, except perhaps the contortions required to attempt to make some sort of...point. Quite the opposite, in fact. Pretty transparent, which I choose to find hilarious instead of scary or insulting. But, hey. That's just me.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is it me or is blaming one man, namely Obama, for the US's meddling the Syrian civil war, a bit silly?

Like he's the mastermind who makes all the decisions?

He's a PR man, a face nothing more. Behind him is a vast and powerful machine.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with Obama are you even paying attention?

This has to do with soveirnghty and the new world order. They need to fight a regional proxy war and maintain economic political and military interests in the Middle East against Russia and China. Secondly they need to use the war on terrorism as a Trojan horse against the American people.

Don't believe me? Look up TWIC? They are using to determine who can and can't work on certain jobs and taking responsability away from the free market and putting it into the hands of government.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Um just being facetious and poking a little fun at you…chill

Sometimes I'll do an asymmetric OP like this to challenge the linear thinkers

Go a little deeper once in while babe it wont hurt

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My friend I am well aware of the conspiracy perspective I invented some of it

I like the Webster Tarpley methodology

He wisely doesn’t dismiss superficial layers of deep politics.

He wisely includes ALL layers since they do intersect and affect each other

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So what's any of this have to do with Obama?

I'll tell you... Nothing!

He's just a talking head he has no power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join