It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah’s Witness leader complains: Gay people are plotting to put everyone in ‘tight pants’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh I get what his problem is. I'm just saying that what is considered "gay" look today was considered the height of heterosexual virility in another decade. There was a time when the colors pink and purple used to be more manly. I'm sure many here have heard that purple is the color of royalty.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
JW's were born that way so do not hate on their views. It is not something one chooses like being gay is.
edit on 11-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
There was a time when the colors pink and purple used to be more manly. I'm sure many here have heard that purple is the color of royalty.

Yes, in my years of readings I read that Pink was considered too strong a color for women. But, blue was considered passive.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm a winter. I look awesome in pink AND peach.

ETA: Just not at the same time.

edit on 11-11-2014 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I'm a winter. I look awesome in pink AND peach.

ETA: Just not at the same time.

Real men wear pink.

Only an insecure man would refuse to wear pink. That is a total turn off for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
tight pants

Mr. preacher man needs to work on his body rolls. And who knows? Maybe he hasn't activated his tight pants

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's time everyone asked themselves - what would Jehova wear?

Or - who are you wearing Jehova?

I love this planet

:-)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh I get what his problem is. I'm just saying that what is considered "gay" look today was considered the height of heterosexual virility in another decade. There was a time when the colors pink and purple used to be more manly. I'm sure many here have heard that purple is the color of royalty.

LOL. You reminded me of he Black Adder episode where Edmund was being forced to marry the Spanish princess and so he dressed all "gay" to trick her to think he was a "whoopsy" and call off the wedding but she was all happy because she thought he dressed up like a normal Spanish man to please her.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Showing the video to some JW friends'.

The elder/anointed in queation has spoken out of line.

They are not there to give personal opinions. They can read the scripture on modest grooming ect but they are not meant to give out personal opinions on particular items of clothing.

But no one is perfect and we all have pet peevs. And obvious this imperfect gentleman let his opinions gets the better of him.

Fact is I think most JW will take this with a pinch of salt as the rantings of a old grumpy man

edit on 12-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

To me, that invasive approach to "witnessing for the Lord" is anything but moderate. It's rude, Inconsiderate and arrogant!!!

One does not have to answer the door

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

and in my opinion they are cults that have little to do with true Christianity.

I would say exactly the same about Catholicism

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

To me, that invasive approach to "witnessing for the Lord" is anything but moderate. It's rude, Inconsiderate and arrogant!!!

One does not have to answer the door

If I knew who they were, I wouldn't! And I would sic the dogs on em....just like I would for anyone trespassing uninvited.

What is it about the concept of "privacy" you can't understand?

And it's not just JW's, I would feel the same about Hare Krishnas, Mormons, Snake dancers, Holy rollers, rap artists, Fry cooks, Crosseyed noobs,
pencil neck geeks, buffoonbs, freaks, curosity seekers, mutants, dorks, rocket scientists, or just plain dumbass people that feel they have the right to disturb my piece of mind in my own home.
edit on 12-11-2014 by olaru12 because: #%^RGEI(

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Does that mean Lycra is 'out' for bike riders?...and who the hell thought that one up, daaarling?

Å99

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Dude its just someone knocking on your door. they arnt breaking into your house or wire tapping your phones or putting you under 24 hour surveillance .

Id either chill or put a Do not disturb sign up.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Dude its just someone knocking on your door. they arnt breaking into your house or wire tapping your phones or putting you under 24 hour surveillance .

Id either chill or put a Do not disturb sign up.

That's no fun....

Watching a German Shepard chewing on someone's butt; now that American down south style of hee haw amusement!!

just jokin...my corgi seldom gets off the sofa

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am no metro sexual but I love my tight jeans. Well, not nut hugers but 80s style tight (normal). I dont feel like I am being transformed into a Gay man. I imagine my sense of style and general image would vastly improve if I was though. I need a gay man in my life.

anyways, there is no correlation between clothing and gayness. You can be completely normal looking, plain and unnoticed and be flaming gay inside. Its dumb to crack down on any style of fashion.

Religion needs to start losing the "gay is not godly" crap.

edit on 11 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join