It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create your own Conspiracy Theory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This website has a java application that let's you enter in some variables and then it spits out your own very Conspiracy Theory...www.cjnetworks.com...

Here's mine:

What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand Revoltion you need to realize that everything is controlled by a ATS Web Site made up of trolls with help from Super Moderators. The conspiracy first started during Second Coming of Christ in Boise Idaho. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Atom Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by chewing their finger nails.

They want to decapitate George W. Bush and imprison resisters in The Crack In G.W.'s Butt using Light Speed Travel.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Revolt. Since the media is controlled by 00ps we should get our information from One piece bathing suits.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Post your own conspiracy theories in this thread!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
SO Shut down this website now!!! They've figured us out!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lol lookie here! this is mine

In order to understand Asala's Group you need to realize that everything is controlled by a NWO made up of FBI with help from CIA.
The conspiracy first started during Protest in London. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including worldwar.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by touching nose.

They want to Punch Asala and imprison resisters in Hell using Car.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Run. Since the media is controlled by BelowTopSecret we should get our information from AboveTopSecret.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is mine

In order to understand *censored* you need to realize that everything is controlled by a *censored* made up of *censored* with help from *censored*.
The conspiracy first started during *censored* in *censored*. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including *censored*.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by *censored*.

They want to *censored* *censored* and imprison resisters in *censored* using *censored*.

In order to prepare for this, we all must *censored*. Since the media is controlled by *censored* we should get our information from *censored*.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
here is mine..... I like the end.

In order to understand war you need to realize that everything is controlled by a al quada made up of jews with help from arabs.
The conspiracy first started during 9-11 in detroit. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including pearl harbor.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by smoking.

They want to murder bob dole and imprison resisters in hell using drives.

In order to prepare for this, we all must stop. Since the media is controlled by aclu we should get our information from Taliban.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.cjnetworks.com...

Just wanted to provide a link... I hate having to copy and paste

Kinda fun. Sorta seems like I ahve seen some of them here before

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here's mine...

In order to understand Republodictomoralism you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Conservative Overlord Community made up of Cracker-Sadists with help from the Lizards of Gamehenge.

The conspiracy first started during the American Installation of the Shah of Iran in Secret a Underground Labrinth. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including '___' Invented by Albert Hoffman.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by scratching your chest.

They want to punch you in the eye dumb americans and imprison resisters in Mr. Slave's Rectum using jetpacks.

In order to prepare for this, we all must start a war. Since the media is controlled by a bunch of a$$holes we should get our information from anyone but John Ashcroft.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I love mine...

In order to understand the Wonka factory you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Wonka family made up of Umpaloompas with help from children.
The conspiracy first started during the Great Chocolate Wars in Belgium. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Battle of the Bubblegum.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by chewing bubblegum.

They want to smack around parents and imprison resisters in the Umpaloompa's bathroom using chains.

In order to prepare for this, we all must free the Umpaloompas. Since the media is controlled by Willy Wonka we should get our information from Sesame Street.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Heres mine:

In order to understand life you need to realize that everything is controlled by a alive people made up of dead people with help from lots of people.

The conspiracy first started during my birthday in where I was born. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including world war 2.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by crunching crisps with your mouth open.

They want to squash an insect Who Is Righteous Really? and imprison resisters in in middle of a desert or the bottom of the sea using distribution.

In order to prepare for this, we all must say no. Since the media is controlled by a liberal group we should get our information from a conservative thing.

Nice link, thats a pretty good script. Fun!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is fun...

In order to understand Gargamel you need to realize that everything is controlled by a weird group made up of the Smurfs with help from Papa Smurf.
The conspiracy first started during Gargamel's expulsion from Wizard school in Balthazar's Tower. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the hole in Azreal's ear.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their "la la la la la la" singing.

They want to smurf everyone and imprison resisters in mushrooms using magical spells.

In order to prepare for this, we all must assist Gargamel. Since the media is controlled by Papa Smurf we should get our information from other wizards.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In order to understand extremely excessive flatulence you need to realise that everything is controlled by a Fight to Allow Rancid Trousertrumpets group made up of baked bean eaters with help from sprout tasters.The conspiracy first started during the great fire of london in pudding lane. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the sinking of the titanic.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by breaking wind.

They want to knock out more reserved people and imprison resisters in Le Petomane's bathroom using hot air balloons.

In order to prepare for this, we all must hold our noses. Since the media is controlled by air freshener companies we should get our information from the Queen of England.

I was inspired by my husband who has had a lethel combination of baked beans and beer tonight

top topics

join