It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Respiratory Illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I predict the Portland area will see an outbreak of a respiratory illness that severely effects many people, is very contagious, and produces odd neurological and cardiovascular symptoms in many. Nothing world ending just way worse than the common cold but just as contagious.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Could be some sort of radiation fallout from Fukushima nuclear plant. I am sure glad I do not live on the left coast.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Enterovirus D68 has been around the country for a bit, wouldn't surprise me if it made it up there at some point or other. Look up the symptoms, it's pretty much what you've described.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had this as well.

Last week it came.

Something else big for the West Coast of the USA.

"Fire in the sky, see the birds fly
Emperors end, when stone wont bend
Not all that is white, is that of light
And not all the best, are those of the West."

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The virus will be encoded within the octaplex DNA structure and something we are unable to deal with.

It is meant to be a last warning to the 'fear virus' being spread to the rest of the world out of the USA, that they could be taken out at any time, if those doing it wanted to do so.

Don't ask me who, or what they are. Because I honestly don't know. I am just tapping into the coding and probability like yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another thing relevant to this that I got as part of the 'warning'.

THE TRUE B AND S, ARE TO BE UNITED AS ONE. UNCONDITIONALLY.

OSAMA / OBAMA IS NOT THE TWO WHO BECAME ONE, NEITHER IS THE NEW YORK TOME LEACHING THE LIGHT OF ATLANTIS.

LET GO; AND DISCONNECT IMMEDIATELY, OR IT WILL BE DONE FOR YOU.

ELAMAS

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow book of Toth., nothing like taking over someone's else's thread. a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Wow book of Toth., nothing like taking over someone's else's thread. a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Lol

The OP is talking about something similar though, or perhaps the same thing, who knows.
Nevertheless that sounds terrible, I hope it won't come true. As a previous poster mentioned something similar is already around, let's hope it doesn't mutate.

I don't live there, but people travel, viruses can spread faster nowadays because of transportation.

edit on 15/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah that virus is in California not far from Oregon as the crow flies so it's entirely possible. I even see this making its way across the nation as we come into the holiday season of traveling to see distant family members. Thanksgiving is the busiest travel season in the US. a reply to: Rainbowresidue

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.webmd.com...

Web MD has a page on entero virus Disease 68 which seems to target children between 6 months and 16 years with a concentration around 5 & 6 years.
Most children recover with no problem but there have been some with prior breathing difficulties who have had to be hospitalized and a few of those have died. Some have developed a paralysis which doctors are not certain is related but indications are that it is.
It also says that this usually occurs between July and October in small numbers and that states reporting the disease are now showing the numbers dropping so that's good.
I don't know that this is the disease the OP May have dreamed about.
My precognative dreams are never specific and mostly symbolic and only meaningful after the fact.
edit on 11152014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join