It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think we are going to make it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Have you any idea how hard a task it would be to wipe out Humanity? Nuclear war would not do it, an ice age would not do it, Ebola doesn't even get a look in. We are masters of any environment we care to choose and change and adapt to suit the situation at hand. Considering nature gave us the intellect and survival characteristics to bend and shape our environment to our will I imagine Humanity will be around for quite some time.

There is rather a good book called "The Next 10,000 Years" that touches on the subject of how hard it would be to wipe out Humanity and life on Earth. Probably pubic domain by now, I recommend giving it a read if you have the time.

edit on 11-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We're going out into the cosmos, the solar system, for thousands of years as that is the real cycle and Lou Baldin/Sleeper talks about this, but also, something I know about events that are to happen. Its like a memory comes and then is blocked, but there is a real timeline as well. And it will take place.

Even in the past, there were humans here, different types of humans, and in the future, different types of humans again. But humanoid is the norm for life. And this isn't a planet for greys or mantis, its a human planet.

But when systems recycle as they are apt to do, planets grow older, things do change and get shifted.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The human species will implode. There are far too many of us for this planet to be able to support. We are destroying the air and the ground. Nutrition is gone from our food. We are tribal and like to kill each other. And frankly, we are a dumb species. The earth will be better off without humans. And yes, I agree, humanity won't make it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join