It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian capital Moscow shrouded in noxious gas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If RT reports on it, it will be because Russia is blaming the west for it.

Russia did not blame Hitler they just kicked his arse and Russia does not do false flags but I think this story will just be something that has been blown all out of proportion.

In truth, Russian merely sent millions of peasants at the Germans until the invaders ran out of bullets, Stalin was use to such tactics. Not to mention the winter was a tad too much for the Germans out of their element.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

.... and smells like rotten eggs.

It's capitalism spreading....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Russia did not blame Hitler they just kicked his arse and Russia does not do false flags but I think this story will just be something that has been blown all out of proportion.

The USSR lied about its invasion / involvement in Afghanistan. When the USSR invaded Afghanistan they used commercial airliners on "charter flights" for their airborne units to kick things off.

Damn! I didn't know that!!! ....Maybe they took the missing Malaysian plane , and are going to use it later in an invasion. History does repeat itself...,,

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aliensun

In truth, Russian merely sent millions of peasants at the Germans until the invaders ran out of bullets, Stalin was use to such tactics. Not to mention the winter was a tad too much for the Germans out of their element.

Yes some truth in that but they did have a lot of tanks too

Winter conditions and over extended supply lines are what really did the Germans in

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I would go one step further and state Hitler is was did the Germans in. Hitler wanted to big name cities captured for propaganda reasons. His insistence on that tactic caused havoc with the german operations.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Very deadly stuff....somebody will suffer from the fumes athsmatics etc....could even be a few deaths....

Hate to be in the subway there today.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well "smells like rotten eggs" means it is probably Sulphur Dioxide (or Hydrogen Sulfide decomposing to Sulphur Dioxide) ... its toxic yeah and if you stop smelling it suddenly it means you just hit "poisoned" level.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That nasty smell will put A Lot of people on edge.... Wouldn't want to see it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Russia does something rash due to the toxic stench there...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Apparently Moscow, just like Rome was built on seven hills. However the seven hills Moscow resides atop of are an ancient Volcano. Possibly this has becoming active, hence the Gas?
edit on 12-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: VirusGuard

You have never corrected me on that topic being its something ive pointed out many times before.

Secondly I took exception to you stating Russia does not do false flags when in fact they do.

Russia does false flags? Prove it. Russia was never allied with NAZI Germany. They had a non aggression pact. Big difference. Russia defeated NAZI Germany and won World War II. You need to stop with the lies. That is all you seem to do around here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join