It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally telling her about my feelings.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I got an idea for you...

Don't know if it would help,but I'll throw it on the table.

You can reflect and consider what exactly are the qualities that you found so attractive in this girl.

Now, consider that we each have a masculine and feminine side to us...
Carl Jung termed them the "animus" and the "anima", and most men have their feminine side sort of hidden inside, in a semi-conscious or subconscious state (but still very much a part of them and influencing their judgements and actions).
Women have an inner man in the same state.

Through your life, that internal woman changes and develops, like you do on the outside.
We find our attention drawn to people of the other sex (this obviously works differently for homosexuals, but I suspect not too much) that are a reflection of our internal anima or animus.

This girl, then, had qualities and things about her that are like the girl inside of you. How you would be, if your insides were expressed outwardly. Probably things that are the opposite of how you are outside- like being brash and outgoing, daring to be individualist and standing out... being open about sexual drives and desires.

You don't know everything about her, and perhaps if you'd been closer and had a relationship, you would have discovered things you didn't like or feel attracted to- ways that she differs from that internal personality (that is often what happens in relationships- the end of the honeymoon stage...).

She is a symbol of a part of yourself. Try thinking about that. A girl just like her is within you!

and hey! she is a lesbian, isn't that great???

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'd just like to thank you so much, finally something makes sense. I can really relate to what you just said. And I can see what you mean about this girl's qualities being the feminine side of me or the opposite of me on the 'outside'. She is outgoing, and confident, however I tend to stay quiet, and am not that confident. Don't get me wrong I'm not that shy, I mean I can quite happily talk in front of the class.

And with regards to the part about her being a lesbian, the only reason I'm kinda happy about it is because (and this is going to sound like I'm possessive but) I think there's that relief that she isn't going to make love to guys. There would be no words to describe the feeling if that were to happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Practice being a better version of you. Thinking too much causes too much depression. Instead of focusing on her, focus on YOU. What is it about you that you should improve? DailyDater says that:

The more loving a human you can be, the more you can and will magnetize the best "others" into your life. I promise you that this is true.

edit on 3-12-2014 by elariemashi because: space

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: elariemashi

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yer look I have I
identified what I want to improve, in my case it's my teeth. Im getting braces soon so ill be so much more confident. And I'll save that quote so thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join