It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis at Cape Verde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
In this YouTube Video I return to Cape Verde using "Google Earth." This time I explore various amazing sites on the Islands themselves. Watch my original video in the first post as well. Atlantis Discovered in "Google Earth!"

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Lol...
Did we.. you and I not do this last month..
Still agree that Atlantis .. if real.. would need to reside in these islands.
The last port before the great open waters..
Volcanic also which helps the cause that it sank rather abruptly..

OK let's watch and see what ya got....

I still feel that the islands need placed at the opening of the Mediterranean sea to the Atlantic..
This would put it to far south off the west coast of Africa..
Like the music choice once again..

Keep em coming.. I like your observations..
But I giggled some when you placed Poseidon in the Flintstones car...

edit on 10-11-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Went back to the old thread and re-looked up the map..
Think you're getting closer!
Funchal and Verde were my choices..
edit on 10-11-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Looks like the kingdom of pereloidia sic to me

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pink Panther

They are conducting a search for Atlantis right now on the t.v. show 'In Search Of Aliens' History2 channel H2; #121 on DishNetwork™

They are currently looking in/near Portugal, due to a "Cosmic Egg" and possible DNA

You'd be able to find said episode Episode #1 Original Air Date: 07-25-14

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Garden of Pictograms looks interesting... not sure about the other stuff though. What's the cultural history of the place?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks. In regards to Atlantis location, there is a quote from Plato that states ..."the whole region of the island lies toward the SOUTH, and is sheltered from the north." ; Critias. So a good arguement can be made for a southern location. Since there were many islands in the Empire of Atlantis, there could have been islands right outside the Straits of Gibraltar, but the main island would be south. Charles Berlitz in Atlantis: The Eighth Continent mentions Cape Verde as a potential site as well. Poseidon in the "Flintstones" car is funny. However, if you read "Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes" by Edith Hamilton, she states Poseidon's legends include a " golden car" which he drove over the waters!

edit on 12-11-2014 by Pink Panther because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johnsequitur1221

According to Wikipedia, the Islands of Cape Verde were uninhabited until the Portuguese colonized in the 1600's. It became part of the slave trade route. So it should be possible to identify any structures as Portuguese, or as from a unknown civilization.

new topics

top topics

join