It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiverse gets real with glimpse of big bang ripples?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Wouldn't expanding universes, side by side, expanding into each other, eventually "pop" each other? Would we see it happen, or would it be happening at a glacier pace in our time scale.

I saw this news item posted in half a dozen universes, and it usually ends up in the hoax bin. In a few others the scientists win the Nobel Prize, and in one, and I don't want to go there, they never went into science and work in sales.

I call that scenario the "Big Splat!" and wonder if it will
actually be the way the universe ends, not one of the
other more common scenarios.

;-)

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Is there a copy of you?

reading this article? A person who is not you but who lives on a planet called Earth, with misty mountains, fertile fields and sprawling cities, in a solar system with eight other planets? The life of this person has been identical to yours in every respect. But perhaps he or she now decides to put down this article without finishing it, while you read on.

The idea of such an alter ego seems strange and implausible, but it looks as if we will just have to live with it, because it
is supported by astronomical observations. The simplest and most popular cosmological model today predicts that you have a twin in a galaxy about 10 to the10 to the power of 28 meters from here.

PDF File

This is an excellent source that describes how Multiverse theory operates.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

I've read dozens of variations; it's very fascinating.
Thanks for another link.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Just addressing the Electron Cloud one can consider each Doppelganger as akin in retrospect to a facet in a Diamond, that is shaped like a Sphere.

Beyond that what exists, is beyond, that rather large opening Planks Satellite Observed.

And the potential of Quantum Interaction in relation to Doppelgangers in each proverbial, "spoke" and/or otherwise "facet"

edit on 12-11-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
Yes I did read that several scientist were at odds this but if there were no gravitational waves, formed during the big bang? There is something that is seriously wrong with the idea that the event was an explosion, under the circumstances.
If they are detecting dust in their observations, that doesn't preclude the existence of gravitational waves from the big bang. They could be detecting dust, and there may or may not be gravitational wave evidence which might be detected by other means.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I believe there is a multiverse or infinate unlimited universes. I think string theory deals with this premise as well. There may even be infinate universes within atoms accessed through micro black holes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join