It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin charms onto Xi Jingpings wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If you're blue and
You don't know
Where to go to
Why don't you go
Where fashion sits?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
If you're blue and
You don't know
Where to go to
Why don't you go
Where fashion sits?

Putin on the Ritz! Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Yea but if Obama had been the one offering the shawl everyone would be all "he's bowing down to the Chinese. He's clearly a Communist".

Notice who's wearing the native outfit and who isn't. There are several ways to 'bough'

edit on 11-11-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Being respectful of another country's culture and heritage does not make you a sycophant.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

These people know (and even stage) every event will be on camera.

The implication is simply 'I got your back'.

Whether the entire scenario is a premonition of future events, a flaunt (to the rest of the non-communist world) or pretense for yet another false war to send our young into battle (while the rest pay good tax money in some faux effort to keep them alive) is unsure right now. But every gesture is is a mock to the rest of us who are too ignorant to know the difference.

You'd think that those (as leaders of billions) would be smart enough to bring a sweater to an outdoor event. Aside from that read into it or not, is up to you. Maybe he is just a nice guy? It doesn't matter since both leaders represent regimes that create stagnancy for their citizens. A man who'd throw a coat on another Commie's wife for feeling 'chilly', yet drapes his own people in coldness gives me chills.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The best thing about this is that 40 years ago this type of thing was common place and considered normal, it wouldn`t have even made news.,but now everyone is like: "wow, what is this ancient ritual that he is doing?"

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You act like chivalry is totally dead.

It's alive, barely. Feminism is quickly seeing to it's death though. You're right, it won't be long before this sort of thing is ancient history.
edit on 11-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: I forgot hao 2 grammar

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
a reply to: Nickn3

Are you for real??
Made you think, so my work is done. Putin is just a man. Not a god. Not evil, just a man. Given the same conditions you may make the same decisions as he.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I fully agree with what you said. Putin is just a man, not a God.

I really wish someone would tell HIM that, though.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Putin's Chivalrous Gesture Rejected By First Lady Of China

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is that Jackie Chan sitting next to Obama???? (That is actually a serious question)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Good on him, that's good footage to see.

I don't think she rejects him, she seems quite happy to accept his gesture, but as she sits down someone whispers in her ear that her coat is just behind her, would she like to put it on..

She turns around hands back the blanket and takes the coat

In saying that, Putin's body language makes me think he's a bit embarrassed, or shy..

Its nice to see a human aspect in leaders .

edit on am423308122014-11-12T04:23:54-06:00042014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Putin's Chivalrous Gesture Rejected By First Lady Of China

I read someones comment on the movie about the tall guy with the coat.. they've raised a good point.
Watch the tall man with the coat, it appears he puts the coat on something, then picks the coat up and takes the item too..... odd!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Its nice to see a human aspect in leaders .

I completely agree with you...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Good thing he had a jacket on...otherwise he may have given her his shirt

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Chorus:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Poor guy was just trying to be nice and that little worm had to weasel behind her and give her a new jacket.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Enjoy reading post and figuring out someones psychological state of being just by reading his or her posting, this way of looking at post offers me perspective and some form of insight in why people say what they say i like to think.

Your post just didn't make sense, at all. So yes saying you made me think is in a certain way true,
but i think a lot on every post and as a citizen of a small country have a unique position to watch patriotic citizens defend their 'big' countries actions blindly like you seem to do, which had nothing to do with making me realize that Putin as a person is just a human being like a regular Joe working at the snack-corner, which he obviously isn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Swindler!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join