It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian boy rescue girl in shootout (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Looks like he faked his death twice to get to the girl. The first time he got dusty, the second time the bullet went through his dusty shirt without wounding him.

That piece of terrain looks like a no mans land. A lace watched by snipers. A place to avoid… or run through if you have to. The first dude runs and the shots match the puffs almost verbatim. Hard to fake that. He was almost hit, too.

Anyone surprised? The US government opened the prisons, then armed the worst of them and paid them to run amok.

What do you expect?

Heres an equivalent. Think of the worst prisons in your state, free them and hand each one an automatic weapon, a bunch of cash and tell them they are immune to arrest.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

It's definitely fake. I can see the discrepancies in the dust when the kids move. There's an invisble pixel shifting ghost around the kids that didn't get blended very well. Especially when he's pulling her.. Watch very carefully... You almost have to zone out and try to see the whole screen at once BUT you need to concentrate on the back of the car.. There's a couple split seconds that you can see motion tracking issues with the placement of the kids.

Very well done for an amateur. Mediocre for a pro.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I cant speak to its authenticity but the rounds we think we see hitting the kid could have been ricochets or even debre flying from a round hitting near him. I have had cement blocks shatter near me and almost knock me over.

If its real, that kid is humanities son and we should be extrememly proud.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: geldib
Something about the video does seem a little off but without more info I can't say its definitely fake. The guys talking are saying ”God is great, that's wrong, look/see God is great, wrong , wrong" They mainly keep repeating those words but I can't understand some of the other stuff they are saying and with my limited Arabic vocabulary I might not know what they are saying if I could hear them. Arabic accents vary greatly so its hard to comprehend what some people are saying even if I could speak fluently.

When the boy is hit one of them says a prayer.. I keep replaying it and listening with my headphones on to try and interpret everything they are saying. Instead or them saying "wrong" they are saying that its ”sinful".

maybe i can enlighten you a bit , when a Muslim uses the term "Allahu Ackbar" the term is used many different ways.
for instance if something happened i would say Allahu Ackbar ! , or i would say it before something happened.

same thing applies with " Alhamdulilah " meaning "all praise do to Allah "

i don't think this term "allahu Ackbar " in the video was directed in a "bad way or sinful way " i think they were saying "god is great" because the kid survived and saved the girl.

i say this due to my experience i have gained over the 5 + years of researching Islam and extremism .

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that its fake. I'm not sure why someone would do this, the reaction of the boy getting shot just doesn't sit right plus, going by his reaction and where the impact was suggested, he wouldn't have got up. The shot was in the back, with a sniper rifle, most would course him to fall forward, he didn't he stopped for half a second, then dropped to his knees, then his face, the people started calling for their god and then this kid gets up unharmed, nah just doesn't seem real enough. Propaganda maybe, for either side.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

Something about the video does seem a little off but without more info I can't say its definitely fake. The guys talking are saying ”God is great, that's wrong, look/see God is great, wrong , wrong" They mainly keep repeating those words but I can't understand some of the other stuff they are saying and with my limited Arabic vocabulary I might not know what they are saying if I could hear them. Arabic accents vary greatly so its hard to comprehend what some people are saying even if I could speak fluently.

When the boy is hit one of them says a prayer.. I keep replaying it and listening with my headphones on to try and interpret everything they are saying. Instead or them saying "wrong" they are saying that its ”sinful".

maybe i can enlighten you a bit , when a Muslim uses the term "Allahu Ackbar" the term is used many different ways.
for instance if something happened i would say Allahu Ackbar ! , or i would say it before something happened.

i don't think this term "allahu Ackbar " in the video was directed in a "bad way or sinful way " i think they were saying "god is great" because the kid survived and saved the girl.

i say this due to my experience i have gained over the 5 + years of researching Islam and extremism .

I agree with you on that. I was trying to explain that the guys talking were saying "God is Great" and "Look/see" and "Sinful" about what the shooter was doing. I mistakenly interpreted "Sinful" as "Wrong". I understand how they were using "Allahu Akbar". Even though I was born and raised in Mississippi my father is Egyptian and I was raised as a Muslim by my father and a Southern Baptist by my mother and grandparents. I have studies Arabic on and off all my life and can speak it well enough to get my point across but not 100% fluently. I would say I have about the same Arabic vocabulary as a child because I don't use it enough to be fluent because my father moved back to Egypt around 1995 and only comes back for taxes. I made it a goal to visit my family over there every 5 years or so but haven't been back since 2006. Also, One of the guys filming said a prayer for the boy when he was shot. The Arabic word "Haram" means Sinful, "Shafeen" means look, see, watch.
edit on 10-11-2014 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
I think fake.

What was it that put the kid down originally - a bullet, or some type of crowd control device?

Either way - you wouldn't just get up all willy-nilly like that, with total coordination and grab someone and retreat.

But then again - humans can do amazing things under the influence of adrenaline.

Maybe he just got hit by debris and thought he was actually shot. The mind can play tricks on you like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the way boy apparently made that fake "fall"at 0:38?
Thats how you can tell its a fake.

In an actual war zone thats not how children get killed.

edit on 10-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No just no.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Fake.
At the 36 second mark, if you play with it and get a frame by frame look, the "bullet" turns to powder before it even makes contact. The boy then takes several more steps before collapsing. If the child had actually been shot, his body should have shown signs of the impact. It doesn't. He doesn't even jerk or stumble, just stops as if on cue and goes to the ground. Notice he even collapses in Hollywood movie style. A person who has been shot will fall like a puppet with the strings cut.
edit on 10-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If this video is real, it tells me the sniper took lessons from Imperial Stormtroopers

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

I agree with you on that. I was trying to explain that the guys talking were saying "God is Great" and "Look/see" and "Sinful" about what the shooter was doing. I mistakenly interpreted "Sinful" as "Wrong". I understand how they were using "Allahu Akbar". Even though I was born and raised in Mississippi my father is Egyptian and I was raised as a Muslim by my father and a Southern Baptist by my mother and grandparents. I have studies Arabic on and off all my life and can speak it well enough to get my point across but not 100% fluently. I would say I have about the same Arabic vocabulary as a child because I don't use it enough to be fluent because my father moved back to Egypt around 1995 and only comes back for taxes. I made it a goal to visit my family over there every 5 years or so but haven't been back since 2006. Also, One of the guys filming said a prayer for the boy when he was shot. The Arabic word "Haram" means Sinful, "Shafeen" means look, see, watch.

wow thats wonderful ! Alhamdulilah !

forgive me i must have misunderstood your point i am glad we can both agree on that , so people dont take what they are saying the wrong way

thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Did anyone notice the way boy apparently made that fake "fall"at 0:38?
Thats how you can tell its a fake.

In an actual war zone thats not how children get killed.

according to the sorce its a real video , and after translating the words , it said the boy faked being hit to rescue the girl .....

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Sure its real thats what every FSA supporter and FSA video creator say about there videos like how they kept faking the scud lunches.

If anything that boy should be given an acting reward for the best acting in order to generate an reaction. No doubt you actually believe it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
How the hell can these ghastly and stupid people keep fighting after having watched that video. My heart goes out to the ordinary people who have had their homes, livelihoods and many loved ones destroyed by gun brandishing morons.

Its never learned that some countries need a very strong leader to rule them otherwise everything crawls out of the woodwork and the country spirals down into a bombsite. We live in 2014 not the middle ages and its time our politicians stopped their messing in people's lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well that source that your citing has lied, the video has being proven to be a fake. Faked by an Norwegian.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well that source that your citing has lied, the video has being proven to be a fake. Faked by an Norwegian.

you think ?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Fake.
At the 36 second mark, if you play with it and get a frame by frame look, the "bullet" turns to powder before it even makes contact. The boy then takes several more steps before collapsing. If the child had actually been shot, his body should have shown signs of the impact. It doesn't. He doesn't even jerk or stumble, just stops as if on cue and goes to the ground. Notice he even collapses in Hollywood movie style. A person who has been shot will fall like a puppet with the strings cut.

Your reasoning does not prove the video is fake, that just proves the boy was not shot.

That being said, heck out this thread claiming the video is an admitted fake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-11-2014 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The video is a fake its been confirmed. It's a part of a norweigen film about children in war zones. Have a read here. Goes to show we don't actually know what's real any more. Here's a link explaining my the vid
www.funker530.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sorry Walsh after I replied with my previous comment I noticed you started a thread about the fake video. Here it is for other www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crazy isn't it .. Just don't know what to believe any more

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join