It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian boy rescue girl in shootout (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
While the video does not show graphic content , none the less if its a "real video" you will see a Sniper shooting at kids.

This video is making its way around the internet and it screams fake , but i am not video expert and i can't really debunk it .

i was hoping that someone here could see this thread to the Hoax bin. I don't want to believe that this video is real , and if it is why would someone shoot at kids ?

and why would someone make such a video ....

maybe this is the reality of war ?

*WARNING* THOUGHT INDUCING CONTENT

your thoughts ?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think fake.

What was it that put the kid down originally - a bullet, or some type of crowd control device?

Either way - you wouldn't just get up all willy-nilly like that, with total coordination and grab someone and retreat.

But then again - humans can do amazing things under the influence of adrenaline.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
I think fake.

What was it that put the kid down originally - a bullet, or some type of crowd control device?

Either way - you wouldn't just get up all willy-nilly like that, with total coordination and grab someone and retreat.

But then again - humans can do amazing things under the influence of adrenaline.

I don't speak the language. I heard Allah ackb......
The men yelling could have told the boy to play dead so whoever was shooting would stop. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

both of you have good points , i really don't know ...

the more i watch the video the more i become confused as to weather or not its real .......

i am trying to wrap my head about the fact , why would someone make such a video ?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
BS..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think it's fake , most of the time Arabs does these type of things .
They are having a mindset to fool others and play tricks .
We see many types of tricks they play in Iraq and Syria to kill each other
Roadside bombs booby traps and many more

edit on 10-11-2014 by newincubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Very, very strange video...are the guns firing baking powder?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

both of you have good points , i really don't know ...

the more i watch the video the more i become confused as to weather or not its real .......

i am trying to wrap my head about the fact , why would someone make such a video ?

Camera phones are cheap... and when you live in such conditions. You document as much as you can I suppose.
If real. It corroborates what people are saying about crimes on children over there.
Leave this up for viewing. Perhaps someone may come along and debunk it.
As of yet... I don't see any reason not believe or believe it.
At least one YT commenter seems to feel it's fake.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb
Very, very strange video...are the guns firing baking powder?

I thought it was dust on the boys clothing that dispersed when amazingly it only grazed his shoulder..
But I did find that odd too.
You see the boy lying down on the dirt road first before getting up then shot at again.

edit on 10-11-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Only thing I can tell for certain.. is that's a very real bullet hitting the wall at the beginning... where the man was running out of the building doorway.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

video looks real to me...the only thing odd is the round that looks like it hits the boy gives a dust spot off his chest...so it must have hit him...but he has no injury...maybe its rubber bullets to control crowds etc...

but if it is real what a brave little #er....atta boy...go get your girl

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

first i lthought rubber bullets but now im wondering if its pepper spray/cs gas balls....but those are fired from co2 usually so the gun sound effects could be fake then...but everything else real

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

on closer inspection is that blood on the kids shoulder ? maybe he did get hit ......

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

video looks real to me...the only thing odd is the round that looks like it hits the boy gives a dust spot off his chest...so it must have hit him...but he has no injury...maybe its rubber bullets to control crowds etc...

but if it is real what a brave little #er....atta boy...go get your girl

according to some youtube posts , the source is from Syria , i was not aware that they used rubber bullets or CS gas over their ... but who knows ...

i just hope this is not real :/

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

on closer inspection is that blood on the kids shoulder ? maybe he did get hit ......

I've watched 5 times... can't tell. I was trying to determine if he was grazed on the shoulder. Or if he did take a hit...
I shall watch again..

Edit: OK the boys shirt sleeves has a patch of red on both shoulders. But that's all I can make of that.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

ya i have never heard that either but its the only thing i can think of for that one shot that looks like it hits the boy but he gets up fine as if he has no injury...sad situation for any kid to be in on any side

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I've watched 5 times... can't tell. I was trying to determine if he was grazed on the shoulder. Or if he did take a hit...
I shall watch again..

you and me both ... i am seriously baffled , the only part about this video that alerted "fake " to me , was the way the boy fell after seemingly taking a direct hit . he dropped to his knees just like they do in the movies . other than that i don't see anything else that says "fake"

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well.. don't move it to the hoax bin just yet.
I agree with you that I hope it's fake.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If it is real then this kid is a boss and played those guys a fool and faked a fatal or incapacitating shot.
I have my doubts as well tho

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Fake mostly as another try by the Syrian opposition to generate support, and support for an military intervention. Its not like this is Free Syrian Army First Time that that they faked something.
edit on 10-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Something about the video does seem a little off but without more info I can't say its definitely fake. The guys talking are saying ”God is great, that's wrong, look/see God is great, wrong , wrong" They mainly keep repeating those words but I can't understand some of the other stuff they are saying and with my limited Arabic vocabulary I might not know what they are saying if I could hear them. Arabic accents vary greatly so its hard to comprehend what some people are saying even if I could speak fluently.

When the boy is hit one of them says a prayer.. I keep replaying it and listening with my headphones on to try and interpret everything they are saying. Instead or them saying "wrong" they are saying that its ”sinful".
edit on 10-11-2014 by geldib because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join