It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Architect: We Passed the Law Thanks to the 'Stupidity of the American Voter'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
The premier law of the Obama Administration.... which barely passed a Democrat controlled Congress, was crafted specifically to deceive the voters? Admitted to by the guy that helped to write it?

That isn't newsworthy?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: links234
The premier law of the Obama Administration.... which barely passed a Democrat controlled Congress, was crafted specifically to deceive the voters? Admitted to by the guy that helped to write it?

That isn't newsworthy?

Not if your brother or sister or spouse work directly for or in the White House it isn't. Since ABC,NBC,MSNBC,CNN,CBS all have relatives that fit the description working for the O administration, of course it isn't news worthy, it is sweep it under the rug worthy.

Besides, like Hillary says "It's old news, who cares." after all the alphabet soup White House lackeys knew this all along.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, it's not. It's not news to anyone but those oppose the administration. It's almost a vindication to them, almost. The rest of us don't care.

As Hillary said, 'at this point, what does it matter?'

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I take exception to the use of the term American voter. I think the term Democratic voter is more appropriate.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

No, it's not. It's not news to anyone but those oppose the administration. It's almost a vindication to them, almost. The rest of us don't care.

She made that comment while trying to avoid taking responsibility for the death of 4 Americans.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like it or not, Democrats are still Americans.

Or were you implying something else?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

She made that comment while trying to avoid taking responsibility for the death of 4 Americans.

Nope, she made that comment attempting to focus on the criminals that actually killed 4 Americans, a fact which Republicans have uniformly ignored ever since while trying ceaselessly to scapegoat the Obama Administration.

Republicans often chose politics over justice for American lives ... I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
In light of the OP ... what a boneheaded comment!

He was likely at an academic conference or something but that still doesn't excuse his dumb choice of words.

Net effect of ACA. More than 26 million Americans are insured that weren't. The majority of Americans DO NOT favor repeal.

But I'm excited for the Republican efforts to demolish Obamacare. Almost as exciting as their potential gutting of Social Security/Medicare and Medicaid.

Goooo Reds!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
I think that he was being arrogant, more than being dumb. He was at a academic conference apparently, the Blaze article mentions that the University of Pennsylvania took the video down from YouTube after someone figured out what he said... and how it might look to the 'stupid' peasants.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah dumb, arrogant, whatever.

Ill-considered certainly.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'd bet your average American is smart enough to tie slip knot and hang it over a tree limb.
Let's invite him out for a test.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

[/quote

You better up that figure. 22 American airmen in Afghanistan were killed by MANPADS (stinger missiles) taken from the Libyan rebels and given to the Taliban.

edit on 10-11-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you like your stupidity you can keep your stupidity.

If you like your internet speed you can keep your internet speed.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't see any indication that stupidity is going anywhere anytime soon ... at least for a couple more years.

I wonder though, what does "internet speed" have to do with the revelation about the foolish comments by the architect of Obamacare?

(Are you confused about which topic you're in?)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't see any indication that stupidity is going anywhere anytime soon ... at least for a couple more years.

I wonder though, what does "internet speed" have to do with the revelation about the foolish comments by the architect of Obamacare?

(Are you confused about which topic you're in?)

The Obama.Care exchange.

It's real speedy.

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LIke you, I'm excited to see 26 million or so Americans get their insurance taken away by the Republicans.

Though, admittedly, probably for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

LIke you, I'm excited to see 26 million or so Americans get their insurance taken away by the Republicans.

They won't do that !!!!

Think how many votes would be lost.

It would be abjecting. Sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

But, but ... Future Majority Leader McConnell and Speaker Boehner PROMISED just this last week!

I heard them. That's what the mandate and landsliding red wave demanded!

Right? Surely they're not going back on their word, already?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm happy for them too...

I just didn't want to pay for everyone else's.

I knew they were lying and so did you. I can't believe you think it's OK.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm happy for them too...

I just didn't want to pay for everyone else's.

I knew they were lying and so did you. I can't believe you think it's OK.

What???

"I think it's OK"

????

I'm excited about the ACA repeal as promised by the new GOP leadership ... how does that imply I think it's "OK"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join