It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Update: Missile That Took Down Airline ‘Undeniably’ Provided By Russian – (Unofficial)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

They are finally now recovering part of the wreckage and say it will take them only a few days more. They just finished with their second day.

Well about time too. Must be that Kiev forces were forced to stop shelling the area every time the investigators arrived.

you can bet Russia had the rebels take swabs within hours of the flight being shot down and will make sure that the investigators don't get to tell lies and might even have damming evidence of a bullet lodged in an engine part or something like that.

Russia for all we know is letting the west dig a bigger hole if that's the game they are playing but we will soon see.

We as far as I know dealing with known quantities here and its between missile fragments from a BUK missile or 30mm air to air cannon holes and the reasons for a delay is because they know its not going to look good.

Yeah that sat picture leaked (so they say) to Russia looks faked to me

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I will say that, if Russia does indeed have damning evidence on who shot down the flight, it should be released immediately. If it comes out unequivocally that Ukraine shot the flight down, I know I'd be tempted to change my views on the matter.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

You got it`s Kiev who`s has been doing the most spreading of misleading information until now ?

Watch the crap coming from them in the "Brandpunt Reporter" report :

Dutch

And what about Kiev stalling the Dutch investigators in the first two weeks and later on, you`re Dutch and should have read the whole story, and when they were finally ready to go in Kiev started to attack the crash site while promised they would not :

Source

We heard Rutte making the excuse they didn`t wanted to negotiate with the Separatist early on while Malaysia did, but now they seem to be doing just that and did so earlier when they wanted to go in, Rutte is so full it.

Kiev now claims the Dutch investigators were able to negotiate with the Separatists in the early stages while they were the ones who were stalling the whole time, Kiev is also full of it.

DPR was able to do research, have maybe additional information and our faqing investigators aren`t even interested, you got to be kidding me.

Dutch experts uninterested in DPR’s investigation of Malaysian Boeing crash

Source

Maybe also read up on this to see what crap has been going on :

MH17
edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Some countries have also signed none discloser agreements already with each other to keep something quite but I would be guessing if I said one was the Nederland's unless I looked and checked the facts.

if Russia does do a full scale invasion them little will matter when it comes to pointing the finger and for all we know pushed to take action then Russia might not stop with just taking the east back and take the lot back and I for one would not blame them.

NATO can scream all it wants for more money but they have been instrumental in brewing this conflict in the first place and disbanding NATO might be the peace offering that Russia will need once push comes to shove.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If NATO is dissolved there would be nothing stopping Putin from rampaging across Europe and taking what he pleases. I really wish a day would come that NATO isn't needed, but the reality of the situation is that NATO will exist so long as Russia maintains an aggressive posture. If Russia would simply come to the negotiating table, withdraw it's forces from Ukraine, and genuinely put out a desire to be a part of global community I believe they would be welcomed back with open arms. I know your opinions on the current Ukraine government so I will kindly ask that we don't get into that argument again. We both know each other's feelings on the matter and igniting another debate will only lead to another endless cycle of argument.

Putin and NATO are playing a dangerous game, and there's a lot of lives at stake. Putin holds the key to dissolving the conflict, though. He needs to open that door himself.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The international rules are that actual every party have the right to read up on the report and give additional comments on it before it gets released. They are not able to stop it from being released nor make adjustments only give adjectives on it.

They have a shopping list to what parts the want, they are now collected.

Source

I just wish they are at least able to do chemical analysis soon on the high shrapnel parts so we know if it was a BUK or an Air to Air missile.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I agree, I think that analysis will be very telling once it's complete.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I just wish they are at least able to do chemical analysis soon on the high shrapnel parts so we know if it was a BUK or an Air to Air missile.

Someone would find an explosive that is used in an air to air missile that matches the explosive used by a BUK. This issue will never be resolved until the responsible party confesses... and then there will be people who claim the confession is fake.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Someone would find an explosive that is used in an air to air missile that matches the explosive used by a BUK. This issue will never be resolved until the responsible party confesses... and then there will be people who claim the confession is fake.

Already had a confession so your right people will always try to manipulate the facts. Even RT reported the plane being shot down until they realize it was a passenger jet. Than the story got pulled and suddenly it became a mystery as to what happened to the plane.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Absolutely, yes, I too hope that we can get a fair, balanced and accurate chemical analysis of the debris and whatever remains of the missile/s can be found.

That is of course, assuming that Kiev doesn't try to bomb the crash sites again.

Everyone needs closure and the culprits needing dealing with.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blister

Why would Kiev need to bomb the site when evidence was destroyed by pro Russian / Russian forces?

Maybe if pro Russian / Russian forces didn't shoot the plane down in the first place we wouldn't be here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join