It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Update: Missile That Took Down Airline ‘Undeniably’ Provided By Russian – (Unofficial)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Why are we still entertaining the SU 25 theory? Its been shown its not a possibility.

Actual that theory of Ukrankian fighter hitting it is alot better then your McCain version.. Which is based on ridicules sources.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This Anti Russia stuff in here is getting old really south.

It shows that your desperate, your not posting actual sources your just posting either opinions from author and sources from questionable sources on the web.

What your doing is no different then what that Russian Channel did with the image. Unless its your job.

edit on 16-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

It shows that your desperate, your not posting actual sources your just posting either opinions from author and sources from questionable sources on the web.

What your doing is no different then what that Russian Channel did with the image. Unless its your job.

I agree. Am I allowed to say that "it probably is his job"?

And yeah, his anti-Russia, anti-Putin rhetoric is just driving people away. Real sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

So if I understand you pointing out the Russian jet theory is impossible is anti russian. See the same stuff in other threads if you disagree with Isreal your anti semitic. That's really just another way to supress the truth. Bottom line no way aNY version of the frog foot would be able to shoot down a plane at 33000 ft. Problems aren't only the ceiling also there is missile range. It's called physics planes don't stand still that plane would have to be at or close to the plane.

When a missile launches it has to cover the distance between the two planes if we are firing up at a target the distance traveled is greater and speed is reduced. Than there another factor how could the plane be at 30000 ft and disappear from Russian radar made to track planes at that altitude? Is Russian radar just that bad? I tend to believe the couple of seconds they tracked it was when it went above 2500 ft prepping for an attack run. Had it gone higher they would have continued to track it instead it dipped back below radar. Unless you have evidence Ukraine has a cloaking device on this super frogfoot.

Oh and so you know speed has nothing to do with max altitude and most planes can hit Mach 1 even Comercial jets in dives. Worse p51 mustangs were known to do it and they are a turbo prop. Go check out there maximum altitude.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

And yeah, his anti-Russia, anti-Putin rhetoric is just driving people away. Real sad.

Have some proof that backs the claim, because you can say the same for your friend and his anti-west threads. Amazing how one person put's info out and he is labeled something because certain others cannot refute the evidence presented.

Now that is really sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Actual that theory of Ukrankian fighter hitting it is alot better then your McCain version.. Which is based on ridicules sources.

And the fact that a plane that is incapable of flying high enough to bring a jet down at 33000 ft isn't based on ridiculous sources, because even the RUssian know the plane won't do that which is why they changed the wiki page only to be caught doing it.

Now if you have to do that it's ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Just before the G20 summit, nice try but people are awake

Because of this stupid attempt, to me it seems quite clear that Russia is behind it and the story about shooting down AFL2074 to justify an invasion into Ukraine has won great credibility.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I'm sorry, but I do not understand your response at all. Please explain.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

You're "allowed" to say it, but it does irreparable damage to your credibility as a poster. Any who accuse a person of being a "paid shill" are only trying to derail the thread and create a divide between posters. It adds nothing of value to the thread and only makes you look petty and unable to refute his evidence.

But you go ahead and say it. Shout it from the mountain tops. I will be down here, in reality, shaking my head sadly.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

When a missile launches it has to cover the distance between the two planes if we are firing up at a target the distance traveled is greater and speed is reduced

So with all them people in the area taking pictures, all the press and not least the Ukraine military then how come no one saw the exhaust fumes leving a trail from the ground up in to the sky's ?
I can understand this if 30mm cannon was used from a plane or even much smaller air to air missiles but not if it came from the ground.

You see when it suites the USA they claim they can see a missile being launched from the other side of the world and even know the type of rocket used from the heat signature but not this time else we would have known about it by now.

Russia has exposed a weakness In it defence too if they could not track these jets flying close to the ground

Strange that Malaysia condemns Israel for war crimes and a plane vanishes into thin air and then the next major air traffic incident also involves another plane from Malaysia too.

Sounds like someone is trying to send a message but lets blame Putin instead and pretend it takes a year to look at the wreckage to decide if the calibre of the holes in flight Mh17 side came from a 30mm canon

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

So, let's get this straight. You staunchly accuse the "junta" in Kiev of being Nazis, yet in this post, you blame the downing of the Malaysian airlines on the Jews without almost ZERO evidence to back it up. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
someone in this thread on numerous occasions has resorted to name calling and being rude plus argumentative in an effort to get a response in kind and has become well know for it here and in other related threads.

You are free to deny it but it does "irreparable damage to your credibility as a poster !"

Nice play on words, we can all play it you see.

It adds nothing of value to the thread and only makes you look petty and unable to refute his evidence.

Pot, Kettle, Black since your post does not address the title of the thread, has no facts and seems to be a game of tag wrestling.

Have you seen them new sat images that claims to show a fighter jet shooting a missile at Mh17 that someone supposable leaked to Russia ?

I am not buying it and think they are faked but I am not sure by who and I would had thought Russia would had known better myself but the person working for the western press who said they were fake got her advise from "Aviation exports on the internet" so that's how desperate they are and just as many "Experts" are saying they are real.

The perspective seems wrong to me and if you try to draw a line of the direction of the missile on the big image then they are firing the missile behind the plane and not in front of it as you would expect.

edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ZERO evidence to back it up.

Are you saying that
1. Malaysia did not find Israel guilty of war chimes
2. MH370 did not vanish
3. Flight MH17 was not shoot down or something.

I think that equals Three unless you would like to argue so where does "ZERO" come from ?

If you was to do a survey on "False Flags" then both the USA and Israel would score top marks and for crying wolf you would find that Kiev scores high so please forgive my inquisitive mind for suggesting that their might be a connection.

You staunchly accuse the "junta" in Kiev of being Nazis

Yes me and half the world after the mass murder by burning 50 plus people to death so I won't go into details to defend my words.
edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Are you saying that
1. Malaysia did not find Israel guilty of war chimes
2. MH370 did not vanish
3. Flight MH17 was not shoot down or something.

I'm not saying MH370 didn't disappear, nor did I say that MH17 was not shot down. NOR did I say that Malaysia hasn't accused Isreal of war crimes. You're putting words in my mouth.

But where do these facts somehow mean Isreal is responsible for both incidents? Do you have any evidence for your claims? Where has this been proven? You seem to be just offhandedly saying Isreal is the culprit, but you have not provided any facts to back up your claims.

edit on 17-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence for your claims?

The laws of probabilities and that's without throwing in the dates of invasion.

could be nothing too it but I can only ignore logic and probabilities so far and then the mind does as its designed to do and evaluates all the information and comes to a decision because fortunately I avoid the cool aid and am still able to think for myself.

I know I must be Anti Nazi and anti sematic all roles up into one right !

You're putting words in my mouth.

Suggesting something or asking a straight forward question has noting to do with putting words in someone mouth but if someone fails to answer a question then I can only assume the answer.

When it comes to Israel we are told what to think like every time a Muslim child gets killed by the IDF then its always because the child was being used as a human shield so no I don't think they will say I have proven the connection even if hell was frozen over.

Was you smart then you would had said that Israel and Nazi's from Kiev would not cooperate together on flight MH17 or the war in the Ukraine

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I know I must be Anti Nazi and anti sematic all roles up into one right !

I didn't say it.

Suggesting something or asking a straight forward question has noting to do with putting words in someone mouth but if someone fails to answer a question then I can only assume the answer.

I did answer your question the moment it was asked. Unless of course you assumed I wouldn't answer in your post.

Was you smart then you would had said that Israel and Nazi's from Kiev would not cooperate together on flight MH17 or the war in the Ukraine

Nice, a thinly veiled personal attack. You and your ilk seem to be resorting to that method more and more. It's clear any constructive, civilized discussion on the matter is becoming more and more impossible. I asked for concrete evidence of your claims, and all you provide is conjecture.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Nice, a thinly veiled personal attack. You and your ilk seem .. blur.... blur

You like to dish it out but don't like it when you get the same back and are throwing a strop because I defended myself using facts to defeat your arguments on your previous rant where you said "ZERO evidence to back it up"

I gave you three facts that you could not refute so you start the "personal attack" and then say everyone is doing it to you after throwing you a life line of logic so that at least you had something to argue/debate back with.

Now your name suggests you like science and so do I so what made all them round holes in flight MH17 that look to me like bullet holes because knowing a little physics I don't think they were made by braches from a tree because they were too small and little twigs would not pierce the metal skin of a plane.

Would you agree that any missile would have left a chemical residue that could be analysed in seconds from a sample taken from the plane much like used by the police when they test drug addicts for coc aine and it glows blue for a positive result or was a BUK missile to advanced for our investigators.

Given the above and using your scientific mind would you like to debate why it is taking so long to reach a conclusion on what shot flight MH17 down.

IDTYWA

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

They are finally now recovering part of the wreckage and say it will take them only a few days more. They just finished with their second day.

Form what I have heard they still will be able to test after 4 months for chemical residue, I don`t know if they can find it any longer after that. We are now on the 4 months time frame, let`s hope they can at least gives us an answer what is used, if it was a BUK or not.
edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes, these are three facts about the situation, but they do not, in any single way, point to Israel as being the culprit aside from your own conjecture. Post some proof, an article, photos, video, ANYTHING that proves Israel is behind the incidents. You made claims as to WHO shot down these flights, and now you're claiming I've ignored or posted something as to WHAT shot them down.

You're moving the goalposts. You can't provide evidence of Israel's involvement in the incidents so now you're blasting me as to WHAT shot it down rather than WHO shot it down as if I had a dog in that fight.

Now that there are people with access to the crash site, an official investigation can take place. When the evidence comes forward supporting one theory or another, I'll comment on it. I won't provide my own speculation on WHAT shot down the plane because neither you or I are privy to the information that would allow us to make an informed decision. Just as you are not privy to information on WHO shot it down, all you have is conjecture and speculation.
edit on 17-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

See this link

For a country that has nothing to do with shooting down MH17 they are quite busy with spreading deliberate misleading information.

If the story behind the link holds any truth is uncertain, but the more misleading information comes from Russia the more i am going to hold it as a more viable explanation than that separatists have simply made a mistake in seeing MH17 for a Ukrainian AN-26

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join