It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just bought a bottle of Rothchild wine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I suppose I just sold my soul to Satan, and might even be drinking nanobots and vampire blood.. but hey, I heard their wine was good.

Turns out its true. This stuff is delicious.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Baroness Philippine de Rothschild, who was Mouton Rothschild's owner, passed away back in August.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if that had something to do with it...

Although the wines age would probably disagree.

edit on 10-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Soooooo.....the Rothschild's aren't rich enough...you bought their wine and decided to make them richer!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Soooooo.....the Rothschild's aren't rich enough...you bought their wine and decided to make them richer!!!!

Ya see..The Conspiracies just arent true. The Rothchilds are just god fearing, innocent, humble farmers. Who, for some unfair reason, get punished by the conspiracy freaks. Yes. Thats it.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
After reading your post,checkin out that pic, I do feel a bit guilty.

But it tastes so good... And it was on sale..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
regurgitation time.

originally posted by: Tucket
After reading your post,checkin out that pic, I do feel a bit guilty.

But it tastes so good... And it was on sale..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Alls I keep thinking of is a famous Bill Hicks quote that I can't use here.

It involves Satan, and sucking.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Don't you know,

IT'S MADE OF PEOPLE!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Baroness Philippine de Rothschild, who was Mouton Rothschild's owner, passed away back in August.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if that had something to do with it...

Although the wines age would probably disagree.

That's a dude.
Maybe the Rothschilde money helped what mother nature, but that was a dude at one time.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You must be drinking it for the Rothsveratrol.

And the lame joke of the night award goes to...

ME!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

ME!

Huh?

I dont get it...
Maybe it's all the People I done drunk that the man with the purty necklace made.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

ME!

Huh?

I dont get it...
Maybe it's all the People I done drunk that the man with the purty necklace made.

Wine contains "resveratrol", a naturally occurring compound said to have health benefits when taken as a supplement.

When you have to explain a joke as lame as this, it becomes irrelevant. Move along, nothing to see...lol

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

ME!

Huh?

I dont get it...

Wine contains "resveratrol", a naturally occurring compound said to have health benefits when taken as a supplement.

When you have to explain a joke as lame as this, it becomes irrelevant. Move along, nothing to see...lol

I thought it was funny...

Oinologists of the world unite!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Have respect for the dead, even if they were satantists.

Satanists demand rights too you know.

I'm sure they take pride in their wine as well. RIP demon count Baroness Philipine mathilde camille de rothschild. Let lecifer walk her to enlightenment or such other. I'm not to sure what satanists believe about life after Death but all power to her where ever she is now.

Hopefully she was not a psychopathic murderer. If so let her rest in peace. And the gold, To the highest bidder

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I gave in to their wickedness years ago. I prefer Mouton over Lafite (although they are both insanely good). They both make some excellent second and third wines with much lower price points.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool. I had no idea that they made cheaper wine for gentiles like myself. The bottle I bought was packed for Baron Philippe de Rothschild, and it comes out of Chile, so I dont know if its comparable to the stuff your talking about. I thought all of their vineyards were in France..

Still..best wine Ive had in a long while.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am referring to the First Growth Bordeauxs Chateau Lafite Rothschild and Chateau Mouton Rothschild.

There are quite a few in the $20-70 range produced in the same region and share many of the characteristics which are great values as compared to the $500-1,500 you might spend on a bottle of the First Growths.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
I thought all of their vineyards were in France..

They also own the Opus One winery in Napa Valley...

A California researcher has located another Bohemian Grove, providing a guided tour of a devil worshipping compound fronting as a vineyard. The logo of Opus One is the two-headed Janus or the spirit who divides, the symbol being an important part of Illuminati mind control. Opus One fronts as a vineyard, but actually is a satanic, deviling worshipping hideaway similar to Bohemian Grove, located just to the east and north of San Francisco. According to an inquisitive California researcher, the land for Opus One, meaning First Work, was secretly purchased in the late 1960s, its construction shrouded in secrecy. The secret, satanic winery, according to wine tasters, is known for its light but refreshing chardonnay but its specialty is said to be a very dry and heavy “blood red.”

“Strangely, the Napa Valley Register which reports all building activity remained extremely quiet about what was being built. From the air, the construction forms a Masonic square and compass,” said the researcher in a 2003 fly-over of the Illuminati compound, built by Baron Rothschild and completed by his wife, the Baroness Philippine de Rothschild and famous winemaker Robert Mondavi, known to put just a touch of blood in his red wine during dinner. “The entire project of buying the land, building Opus 1, and operating it has been shrouded in secrecy. The wineries in California when they open traditionally and normally are open to the public. The opening ceremonies of Opus 1 were shrouded in secrecy.

Satan Lost A Top Level Worshiper Yesterday – Baroness Philippine de Rothschild Dies at 80

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Opus One was/is a joint venture between Mondavi Vineyards and Mouton. Robert Mondavi founded it in the 1970s when it was called Napamedoc in homage to the Bordeaux region of France.

On a side note it is a bit over priced for what it delivers but is a pretty good wine all in all.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There are quite a few in the $20-70 range produced in the same region and share many of the characteristics which are great values as compared to the $500-1,500 you might spend on a bottle of the First Growths.

You might spend that kind of money on wine, but damn! When I go to Trader Joes, my goal is to keep all the wine under the $7 dollar mark with 1 splurge bottle of $15. And the wine is good.

They way I see it, as long as I drive the rusty 1985 Chevrolet Chevette, I am happy with it. But should I test drive a 2015 Supercharged Corvette, I may decide my Chevette isn't cutting the mustard. Perspective. It can be dangerous.

top topics

join