It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: CIA election involvement: US and Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A former CIA agent, has played a role in the voting outcomes in Florida in 2000, and possibly in Ukraine in 2004. Accoridng to recent reports, Charles Kane, a former CIA agent and prominent Republican in the state of Florida, has played a key role in funnelling slush money to both campaigns, and is known to have had unimpaired access to the election rolls in the 2000 voting in Florida. The article makes a compelling case for subversive, if not outright illegal, involvement by Kane. It also links him to the JFK assassination and the Watergate incident.

www.madcowprod.com
In a bitterly ironic twist, Charles Kane, former Director of Security at the Central Intelligence Agency, and member of the Florida Republican Executive Committee, spent four days in Kiev, the capital of the former Soviet republic, hosting training sessions for Ukrainian political parties in 1996.

Institute officials chose Kane to go to the Ukraine, according to the February 20, 1996, Stuart/Port St. Lucie News, apparently straight-faced, �because of his experience in grass-roots campaigns.�

Four years later, Kane�s credentials as a proponent of democracy were receiving much closer scrutiny...

�Kane's efforts were part of a sinister underground conspiracy to help Bush,� Edward Stafman, attorney for the Martin County challengers told the Associated Press on December 7, 2000.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I'm not sure that I'm willing to say the 2004 election was rigged (at least in the sense that the outcome was determined in a manner unrelated to the national voting, the vote separation seems to be too significant for that), but then again...The more we hear, the more we learn, the more we have to start to have some doubts about the validity of the outcome of the election.

The links below are a couple of other links addressing the question of Kane's 2000 involvement.

Related News Links:
www.skolnicksreport.com
www.campaignwatch.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
POLITICS: Dress Rehearsal for Elections a Success in Florida (Maybe Not?) Updated
www.atsnn.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
More and more info keeps coming out about these past elections, and it doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. This is a pretty clear earmark of some kind of debauchery, but the MSM just buries it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For those that want proof that bush was not and never has been "ELECTED" as our president, go to
www.BLACKBOXVOTING.org
it shows that many counties had NEGATIVE counts for Gore...
that can't happen!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The only reason people don't believe the election was rigged.

"Its america, stuff like that never would happen here, but only in other european, russian and arab nations"

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
its obvious the election was fraud

Kerry and Bush are both Bonesmen from Yale 1966
they knew each other Very well in college

Kerry just helped Bush win the election
he gave up within 30hours of the vote

he didnt challenge once
obvious they worked TOgeather

i am not a liberal
i am not a conservative

i do not vote for either party because they are all idiots and liars
i do not take part in americas politics beacause i have realized for quite some time that the govt is in 100% control and that the elections are rigged

what are my voting choices?
One Rich guy from Skull+Bones
or the Other Rich guy from Skull+Bones

if you Dont believe Bush or Kerry were in the super secret society called Skull And Bones you are gravely uninformed

Bush Admitted "i am in Skull and Bones but i cant tell you anymore its secret" in HIS OWN BIOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kerry admitted his involvement with the group in various interviews

Use Google
You will find tons of evidence
They both admit it outright publicly toooo!!!!!!!

America is dumber than crap to not care about this!!
I am Ashamed of my nation!!!

The vote will never be fair until a POOR person is elected!!!
which will never happen anyways

the world is screwed and america does nothing to stop its own downfall

oh well
were screwed

new topics

top topics

join