It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Problem With Americans and Their Disrespect for Obama According to a Canadian

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45
I lurk for the laughs

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gee, I did not realize that even the mention of "Palin" would elicit such a response .... I am going to have to remember that the next time a liberal thinks I am cornered.

Its almost like instant melt down kryptonite ..
edit on 11-11-2014 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Idahomie

Lurking requires that you not interact. I suggest you go back to actually lurking.

(post by Idahomie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Palin is why I voted for Obama. I really liked McCain. That ignorant redneck shouldn't be anywhere near any sort of power

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think we should elect a redneck for our next president. It would certainly humble the people who think highly of themselves. Either that, or they will have bouts of impotent liberal rage. (it would certainly be entertaining to watch lol)
Instead of debating in Congress, they could all just bring their own Monster trucks and have a truck pulling contest in a mud pit in Virgiania.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: transola

So you think people would have questioned his citizenship if he was a white guy named Michael Joseph Smith instead of Barack Hussein Obama?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So you think Palin would have been a great and intelligent leader?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

So you think people would have questioned his citizenship if he was a white guy named Michael Joseph Smith instead of Barack Hussein Obama?

That would depend on if his wife stated he was actually from Austria, or some other country.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So you think Palin would have been a great and intelligent leader?

I don't know. But I do know Obama certainly isn't lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Sorry I'd take Obama in the worst parallel universe version of his presidency over Palin. I teach elementary school kids with a stringer grasp of history and geography. They also don't engage in massive down and dirty fist fights or scam the people who believe in them for millions.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sorry I'd take Obama in the worst parallel universe version of his presidency over Palin. I teach elementary school kids with a stringer grasp of history and geography. They also don't engage in massive down and dirty fist fights or scam the people who believe in them for millions.

Wait until they get a little older and maybe they will - lol

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Highly doubt it. Kids around here don't usually brawl, they don't need to. They will definitely scam people for millions but not from people who support them.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The BC issue originally came from inside the 2008 Hillary campaign.

It got out of hand from there.

A few things were actually true (one never exposed publicly), and they shut her down and agreed to let her be the SOS.

The Obama campaign had a bigger benefactor.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yes. Anything questionable that can cause doubt in people's minds is brought up in politics. Have you been living under a rock for the last 200 years?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Also, this is coming from someone who voted for Obama and given the chance to go back in time would still vote for him. Considering the choices we had he was definitely the best candidate.

Even with all that in mind, him being black had nothing to do with the birth certificate drama. It sure didn't help given his name and history going back, but being black made no difference.

Honestly, being black is the reason he became president IMO. If he was a white guy named barack hussein obama with his past track record he would have had NO shot.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
A Black president in a racist elitist country , a country that thinks Obama will take their guns and pass out food stamps to minorities like Halloween candy.

Of course he gets no respect

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You are missing the point. Don't you realize that all the campaigning obama did to become elected was not all, but mostly a lie? Just because he promised to shrink the nation's deficit in half (from 11 trillion when elected to 5.5 trillion), but instead our national debt is 18 trillion dollars. He promised all these things while his supporters (that would be you) stood there with your mouths open drooling and never wondering or asking how he plans to accomplish such enormous promises. IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP HIM..........Does it upset you at all that Obama knowingly lied to you, to all of us, about Obama Care (ACA) because he knew, he damn well knew that many people would not be able to keep their current doctor??? I would love to hear your response. This is our leader, our commander in chief, our executive branch leader, who has no problem at all lying to our faces.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: lostbook

Just because someone is the head of a country doesn't mean they deserve respect!

Respect is something that is earned by actions not a title....

you mean like the republican controlled house of representatives?...they added to their already large majority, are the majority in the supreme court, are in control of 31 out of 50 state governments, and picked up control of the senate by refusing to compromise on any legislation that would help the common man....the people have spoken, and they want to have a right-wing government.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Nixon was stripped of authority covertly and was facing impeacement hearings.THAT IS FACT
He resigned because 'He didn't want to put the country through the process as he had stated.THAT TOO IS A FACT.

It is a tratorous act to arm one's enemies either by incompetance or design.
HE HAS qualified as a TRAITOR as a result of his incompetance and causing a COLD WAR to reignite.
HE or his policies HAVE armed our enemies ,criminals in Mexico.
As to his BIRTH CERTIFICATE,it is small potatoes.
WE FIND these little FACTS out through leaks of course.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join