It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Problem With Americans and Their Disrespect for Obama According to a Canadian

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: jaffo

My apologies, usually rants such as yours come from the mouths of the far right. I made assumptions that I shouldn't have.

You are always encouraged to voice your opinions, but when you use the fiery rhetoric you invoked in the previous post, it made lead to a certain conclusion.

But go ahead and disregard everything I say, it's your right to do so. I voted for Dubya once, and Obama once. Regretted it both times.

Oh and by the way, my name ain't "slick".

Sorry, Tiger. (I keed, I keed...)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm okay with Tiger.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

TROOP "USURPATION"

What troops? Where? When?

CONSTITUTIONAL BETRAYALS

And yet, you can't or won't cite even one out of the hundred-and-twenty?

YADA YADA IRS YADA

There is no proof that President Obama directed anyone in the IRS to do anything, and there have been millions of dollars spent by Republicans looking for that proof. Fiscally responsible my left hind foot.

INVISIBLE DESPOTISM

That right where? You haven't proven anything?

OBAMACARE AND AMERICA

Actually, polls have routinely shown that Americans wanted more than Obamacare, but having been cheated out of that by Republican double-dealing, a clear majority now do not want the ACA repealed.

GITMO

Blocked by Republicans

NOT SO SECRET COURTS

You may remember the PATRIOT Act? Yeah, that's the law of the land for good or bad. Guess what the Chief Executive does?

STILL NOTHING

Whatever the President is or isn't you haven't proven anything.

BUT WAIT ...

Do you mean the continuation of Operation Wide Receiver began under President Bush? Yeah, that was a messy business. Criminal? I guess not since no charges have been filed by a House that would have been champing at the bit to do so.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

TROOP "USURPATION"

What troops? Where? When?

CONSTITUTIONAL BETRAYALS

Riiiight. It's Bush's fault.
edit on Tue Nov 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Nope, its not Bush's fault. Didn't say it here, haven't said it. Do you feel like something is Bush's fault?

Now, did you have any more fallacious claims to make about President Obama,or did you realize that you really don't have anything to say, after all?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Right wing talk radio parrots.

It's not good to be brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
double post

edit on 11-11-2014 by TheSpookThatSayByTheDoor because: double post

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

So it's ok for Black people to entertain you, but yet the minute one "breaks the mold" so to speak and enters into an arena not previously occupied by a Black person then there is something wrong. So I'm guessing you wouldn't have an issue with Obama if he was just tap dancing and chucking and jiving for you. OMG the simple fact you had to preface your statement with that "some of the most popular....." line completely shows which side of the fence you fall on.

edit on 11-11-2014 by TheSpookThatSayByTheDoor because: still getting acclimated to the forum

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let me see
Stole primary election with superdelegates from hillary
Benghazi- dead ambassador and two seals
lied and said it was a video responsible
IRS scandal
Fast and furious
Breaking his word to the Clintons
Birth certificate issues
Sealed records of school
ACA rise in cost
ACA complaints ignored
VA scandal
Ebola cases in america after assurances not possible
Rapes in the military
Kicking off plane any reporter not towing the line
CBS anchor quitting because of pressure from white house
Solyndra scam(ch sp i am not)
Golfing trips and vacations when most americans cant take them
rise of ISIS as a power unchecked
Multiple mass shootings
trading five terrorist for a deserter
Government shutdown as a move to force what was wanted
Bundy ranch and fed use of power
Execution of american citizens without trial
Acorn rig the vote
Bail out of banks

Did I leave anything out?

Bush
Rigged election
9/11
war in afghanistan
War in Iraq (note WMD's found)
WMD's not accounted for
NK nuclear weapons (I am blaming him for it)
no child left behind
Morgage crisis
Bail out of banks

Did I foget anything?

Clinton
Vince foster
Waco
Monica
Flowers
(cant keep it in his pants itis)
Deaths surrounding Waco agents
lied to congress

Did I miss anything?

Sorry stacking up the last two term presidents
Obama had done more then the rest

He could have been the greatest President ever in American history
The truth no one wants to mention goes back to a lesson from the US NAvy
Captain of the vessel IS responsible for EVERYTHING that happens on his watch
Excuses not accepted

Not when
Inflation is rising
good hard working people cant pay bills
(these are the people who work harder then I do)
Medical care cost have risen in a good situation only about 50% most doubled in cost

Sorry presidency grade is F
He is the President
Buck stops there

With great power comes great responsibility
that responsibility in this case has been abandoned in favor of maintaining power

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

You left a lot out.

Clinton --Ruby Ridge, economy flourished.
Bush --Halliburton made $50 Billion off Iraq War, Patriot act passed, worse terrorist attack on US soil perpetrated.
Obama--Unemployment down, stock markets soaring, manufacturing increasing, debt decreasing, millions that didn't have insurance now covered.

Just saying that we could play this game all day and when you see the big picture. Besides his pants problem, Clinton beats Obama and Bush, but Obama beats Bush. Clinton Grade B-, Bush F, Obama C+ perhaps B.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You left a lot out.

Bush --Halliburton made $50 Billion off Iraq War, Patriot act passed, worse terrorist attack on US soil perpetrated.
Obama--Unemployment down, stock markets soaring, manufacturing increasing, debt decreasing, millions that didn't have insurance now covered.

Just saying that we could play this game all day and when you see the big picture. Besides his pants problem, Clinton beats Obama and Bush, but Obama beats Bush. Clinton Grade B-, Bush F, Obama C+ perhaps B.

Obama - national debt increasing daily, millions set up for medical bankruptcy.

Bush - set up for 9/11 by Clinton and jealous Gore.

Clinton - forgot to get Bin Laden, held in collateral for the 2000 election.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: amazing

You left a lot out.

Obama - national debt increasing daily, millions set up for medical bankruptcy.

Bush - set up for 9/11 by Clinton and jealous Gore.

Clinton - forgot to get Bin Laden, held in collateral for the 2000 election.

So with Obama...you have millions set up for medical bankruptcy, but he saved millions from medical bankruptcy...so...which of those millions is more important? That's a real question. Repeal ObamaCare and everything and those milliions are flipped (althought, I'm not even sure that's true?) I don't think Bush was set up for 9/11 Bush had his chance to go after Bin Laden too...and didn't until after it was too late. I think Clinton would have rallied the troops for whoever got the nomination. Thoughts?
edit on 11-11-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ripcontrol
Birth certificate issues

The only issues about Obama's birth certificate is racist birthers refuse to accept any document Obama would produce, as it is not about his BC.

Sealed records of school

Exactly like every previous President, exactly the same as you have sealed your school records....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Double check the dates for ruby ridge and the president
Clinton worked with Newt on the budget

Covered 911
patriot acted passed
(note obama did NOT pass an executive order removing it)

On the unemployment I throw the NLBS card
please prove your sources on this one
Unemployment is UP rigging numbers for porpaganda does not count as fact and I will NOT budge unless you provide facts that easily counter act it
Covered ACA scam- please take a moment to consider those harmed by the actions it has taken choosing between food rent and medical care is NOT a good thing

Obama fails period the grade is F
Bush gets the C
Clinton gets a B

Provable..
If we had an election right now today
Bush Versus Clinton Versus Obama

How would win and who would come in third

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It would be a start
The plan is a failure

Proof
Google complaints over unable to pay rising healthcare cost but I could with my previous insurance

I am of the opinion that supporters of this law do not care about the people that cant afford the health insurance

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So you cherry pick two from the whole list

Just mark them off then and what about the other ones

As for the answers

Please provide proof ALL birthers are Racist
ALL of them
or is it perhaps just a scam along the lines of LBJ accussing his political enemies of being into beastiality just to watch them squirm.

as for the sealed records

21st century standards
Like I dont know reading transcripts of all politicians
Why hide them
Time travellers?

I thought the secrecy was done

His word not mine
So if they filed a FOIA over it
rule of law

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
For six years we have heard Obama talk repeatedly about the economy he inherited. What about the other presidents?

Clinton inherited the biggest budget surplus this nation ever had. And by the end of his administration he was making severely deep cuts to make sure it stayed positive just long enough for him to exit office. Bush inherited an economy that was tanking faster than any other in this nations history. Then 9/11 happened, which Clinton could have prevented if he had listened to his advisors and done something about bin laden, and the markets tanked badly. Bush stopped the nosedive and I believe had it not been for the events of 9/11 he may have turned it around. We will never know.

One thing is certain though: the last two years of the Bush administration the democrats had control of congress by super-majority. They had veto-proof power to do whatever they wanted. And the economy still crashed so badly that Obama could whine about it for six years. Hmmmm.... the democrats could have done anything they wanted to do and they did NOTHING. There was no obstructionist party to blame. They had super-majority control. There is no excuse. There is no explanation. There is only the complete and total failure to accomplish anything beneficial for this nation with no tangible opposition of any kind.

And that is NOT Bush's fault.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Clinton inherited the biggest budget surplus this nation ever had. And by the end of his administration he was making severely deep cuts to make sure it stayed positive just long enough for him to exit office.

This is the 3rd time I've heard this today but it is my remembrances that Clinton left the country in pretty good shape.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Clinton inherited the biggest budget surplus this nation ever had. And by the end of his administration he was making severely deep cuts to make sure it stayed positive just long enough for him to exit office.

This is the 3rd time I've heard this today but it is my remembrances that Clinton left the country in pretty good shape.

Clinton felt my pain.

But he never returned any of my phone calls.

*sob*

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ripcontrol

Double check the dates for ruby ridge and the president
Clinton worked with Newt on the budget

Covered 911
patriot acted passed
(note obama did NOT pass an executive order removing it)

On the unemployment I throw the NLBS card
please prove your sources on this one
Unemployment is UP rigging numbers for porpaganda does not count as fact and I will NOT budge unless you provide facts that easily counter act it
Covered ACA scam- please take a moment to consider those harmed by the actions it has taken choosing between food rent and medical care is NOT a good thing

Obama fails period the grade is F
Bush gets the C
Clinton gets a B

Provable..
If we had an election right now today
Bush Versus Clinton Versus Obama

How would win and who would come in third

I just don't think Obama is as bad a president as the propaganda says. There are millions of people with healthcare that didn't have it before. Unemployment is down from when the recession hit hard. He didn't cause the recession, just took over after it hit. so his unemployment numbers were going to go up and then back down. They have.

Stock markets are going up and the economy is good. There is multiple sources of good economy. Just look. As further proof, my business is thriving and wouldn't be if the economy was still bad. I'm not in a "Rich" area. Most of the houses around my business are being rented out. We're not talking high income, but with the economy improving, they have enough disposable income to pay me.

I still think Clinton is a B, Obama a C and Bush and F.

Who would win an election? Whew. Clinton would be near the top, but I'm not so sure a campaign could survive his cheating scandal. That would be tough. Bush and Obama would be all about the numbers and the wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join