It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Problem With Americans and Their Disrespect for Obama According to a Canadian

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GoalPoster

I am now dumber for reading your post.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Don't forget adoption records are sealed automatically too.

Especially if there's a court ordered issued birth certificate involved.

It's for everybody's protection.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you implying that there's a problem with the President's birth certificate, Xuenchen?

Why don't you just come out and say it; no one will think any less of you.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
I agree, a lot of people have turned Obama into commander and scapegoat, they have erroneously translated the direction and condition that the country has been moving towards for decades into the Obama monolith, the blame piece for individual conditions, over taxation, broken promises, what else did you expect? he is towing the line for the corporation of the United States and ever since around 1933 it has nothing to do with 1776 honestly.

Too many people missed the memo, broke out their rattlesnake license plates, the laughable tea party, patriot hats and things of a bygone era, the memo reads, Mayberry is dead, those days are never coming back, it is a different world now, those bygone symbols are things that arose because of overbearing governance, the British Monarchy they did not want ruling over them, well I hate to break it down to those who idolize the things I just mentioned, this is America 2014, if you don't like it, you have to work to change your government, changing a president will not change the government, he is just upholding the blueprint with with the minor changes he can enact within the framework.

If you want to blame someone for the conditions that currently exist, you must reach back for who was responsible for the Fed and the IRS, the controlling entities that contribute to your current conditions of despair and hopelessness and deny you of true freedom of not owing your country one cent of your labors, if you can't elect officials that would go against and seek to abolish those leaches that feed off your labor, turn you into criminals for not paying them part of your wages, as you would voluntarily pay tithes to a church.

Most people do not know who has the power and who they should be blaming, but what percentage of your own frustration starts with that person in the mirror? what are you going to do about it? if you can't answer those two questions before instantly dumping on the office of president you need not complain one iota about your condition.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you implying that there's a problem with the President's birth certificate, Xuenchen?

Why don't you just come out and say it; no one will think any less of you.

Oh NO of course not !!!

It's all perfectly legal under the laws of Hawaii (in 1961).

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If they like him so much they can have him.
Just keep him.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In one thread (and on the news) there is a story about an Obamacare architect who stated that "they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to ensure its passage."

And in this thread, are people upset because people aren't respecting the leaders.

Hmmm. . . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Did the American voters pass Obamacare now?

... that's not how I remember it; you've told us lot's of times it was the Congressional Democrats, on their own.

Perhaps the professor was referring to something else?

And haven't you, yourself Beezzer on more than one occasion suggested that about half of Americans, at least those who vote Democrat, have some serious problems with their intellects?

So, does that make the good professor half-right or half-wrong, in your book?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Thanks.

It was sarcasm.

Seems to me that almost everyone wants to point the finger at somebody for the mess this world is in . . . it isn't just a United States thing, rather at almost every corner of the world, people are looking to blame anyone else for the greedy, entitled, wallowing, pity-seeking sad-sack race that we've become.

Barak Obama didn't make the United States and the rest of the world what it is today. Some call it evolution, others progress, yet the reality is, as everyone strives to have bigger, better, more, easier, greater and shinier things, it all comes at a cost.

We've all worked in a sorry concerted effort to live now, pay later and it's coming to a head. Instead of accepting the fact the world's been living beyond its means for more than a century, we're looking for some bobble-head 'leader' to lead us to the promised land of more bigger, better, more, easier, greater and shinier things without having any real idea of how to get there.

C'mon . . . in the US, the republicans didn't want any part of the mess that the democrats inherited. Really . . . what do the words McCain/Palin on a ballot tell you? If you accept that those names on the Republican ticket were the best that party could do a couple of elections ago, then the right side of the US equation is more screwed up than the average person thinks.

It was a mess destined to crumble into the festering pile of crap that it is, and it really isn't getting much better. You can jig the numbers any way you want, but for the most part, people are in the same heap of dung they were in 2008, only those that control the media have taken people's focus from that steaming mound to other things around the globe.

Until everyone accepts that things are a mess, and accepts that it is the supposed 'way of life' to which everyone aspires that got us here, and they accept that it will take a yeoman's concerted effort of everyone to get us out of it, it'll always end up being the blame game, whether it's Obama, Bush, Clinton, Romney or Smokey the friggin' Bear in the Oval Office.

The 'fixit' starts by looking in the mirror. Until then, blame whoever but accept that the only constant will be for everyone to blame the next guy in the West Wing.

edit on 11-11-2014 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I could not care any less what Canada thinks of me or my opinion. I have no respect for Obama because he is a lying usurper, a despot, a criminal. If some Canadian wants to have an opinion I care about, he should become a U.S. citizen and walk a mile in my shoes. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I could not care any less what Canada thinks of me or my opinion. I have no respect for Obama because he is a lying usurper, a despot, a criminal. If some Canadian wants to have an opinion I care about, he should become a U.S. citizen and walk a mile in my shoes. Just saying.

What did Obama usurp?

Would a despot allow his political enemies to openly act against him?

Follow up: Would a despot allow criticisms like yours?

What crimes has Obama committed?

Other people in the world have opinions, Jaffo, and at least in the spirit of our laws, they have the right to express them.

PS, I don't expect answers, but I thought, just for the fun of it, I'd give you an opportunity to substantiate your claims.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: jaffo

What did Obama usurp?

Would a despot allow his political enemies to openly act against him?

Follow up: Would a despot allow criticisms like yours?

What crimes has Obama committed?

Other people in the world have opinions, Jaffo, and at least in the spirit of our laws, they have the right to express them.

PS, I don't expect answers, but I thought, just for the fun of it, I'd give you an opportunity to substantiate your claims.

He has usurped authority he does not have when he sends troops into combat without getting approval from Congress. He has betrayed the Constitution he swore to uphold in a dozen different ways on a hundred different days. He has used the IRS to attack his political enemies. That right there is what a despot does. Did America want Obamacare? HELL NO. Every poll bears this out. But he did it anyway, didn't he? Has he closed Gitmo and ceased the illegal activities there? NO. Has he dismantled the secret courts set up by his predecessor? NO. So yes, he is a despot and a criminal who should be impeached and tried for treason. Hell, Operation Fast and Furious alone would suffice.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Would you say the same of Bush Jr, who started entire WARS under false pretenses, and LIED to the american people to get the approval to go into Iraq? Where were the WMD's he told us were surely there?

Or how about how he tanked the entire US economy and left it for ol' Barry to clean up?

But, nah. He's republican so he gets a pass.

The extreme partisanship of some of America's citizens sickens me. It's either ALL RED or ALL BLUE for these people, it makes decidedly purple folks like me REALLY hate the current political system.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Thanks.

stick around it gets worse lol

Look at me

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Would you say the same of Bush Jr, who started entire WARS under false pretenses, and LIED to the american people to get the approval to go into Iraq? Where were the WMD's he told us were surely there?

Or how about how he tanked the entire US economy and left it for ol' Barry to clean up?

But, nah. He's republican so he gets a pass.

The extreme partisanship of some of America's citizens sickens me. It's either ALL RED or ALL BLUE for these people, it makes decidedly purple folks like me REALLY hate the current political system.

Yes, actually I WOULD AND DID say the same. But way to assume you know more about me than you do. I can safely disregard anything you post from here on out, Strawman. For the record, I am a registered Independent who has voted for Perot and Clinton, among others. Never voted for Dubbya, just so you know, slick.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

My apologies, usually rants such as yours come from the mouths of the far right. I made assumptions that I shouldn't have.

You are always encouraged to voice your opinions, but when you use the fiery rhetoric you invoked in the previous post, it made lead to a certain conclusion.

But go ahead and disregard everything I say, it's your right to do so. I voted for Dubya once, and Obama once. Regretted it both times.

Oh and by the way, my name ain't "slick".
edit on 11-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

She was referring to GWB and the republican party, the same party that has questioned Obama's patriotism since before he was ever elected, do you see the trend?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Char-Lee

No it DOES NOT ,THAT office is NOT America WE are.
HE is just a high level employee we agreed to hire based on votes.

I am sorry but you are wrong. When any group is represented by an office which is filled by their selection that office reflects the whole group.

If you let the presidents office be disrespected in the world it DOES!! reflect on the whole of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

Correct "Debate and Disagree" the correct thing to do, not show disrespect of the whole office and system.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join