It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a debunker site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Drc, who is forcing you to be here? If you dont like it, go elsewhere!
If you dont like a tv program then change the channel mate, whining to the studio will get you nowhere. Neither will whining here!
So far I havent found a single productive post from you. do you have something to say or not?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hey, we just debunked his post, anyone else find this ironic?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrC
What's up with the huge artwork for each user?? Is this a lifestyle teen pop music website or is someone here for the substance?

You should have just asked if you wanted directions.

Music, Movies, TV, Video Games, People...

It's strange I know. People from all over the globe with different backgrounds and interests coming to one place to talk about things you may or may not like. I'm sure if you are looking for one place where everyone talks about one thing and shares one opinion (and aren't allowed unique avatars or voices), it's out there. But bring it here, and one or more of our thousands of members may disagree with you. It happens.

We have our more substantive, serious, conspiracy forums of course (where it all began)...but implying that only an Amen Brother choir council of posters would improve upon substantive investigation is quite frankly bunk.

Is this a debunker site? Yes, it can be.

Is it a conspiracy site? Absolutely. It's the best.

Can you even have one without the other?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maks avatur
Upon finding the blinding pain of awareness this site opened up to this lagging sheeple... it made me want to get into deBUNKER!

What loads of perfect paranoia perpetuating my 'puter with pounding precision of pandemonium!

(whew)
LOL..are you the old Masked Avatar, or the offspring of him? Too funny...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't know about D. Bunker but I'm aware of A. Bunker: :

DrC

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Is ATS a source of fun, interest and entertainment for you guys or is it a source of information to get a handle on a serious situation?

just exciting fun and games?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You obviously have an issue with this site...and obviously can't find the door...

...here...let me help you.

BANNED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join